Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Is Bullion Direct/Nucleo Exchange joining Tulving? This doens't look good. - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Bullion Direct/Nucleo Exchange joining Tulving? This doens't look good.

They're calling that pro-active law enforcement. Arrest them for the crimes they might commit, before they have a chance to actually do anything.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    They're calling that pro-active law enforcement. Arrest them for the crimes they might commit, before they have a chance to actually do anything.

Sounds like a plan. Same number of a$$holes in prison, but without all the murders, rape and robberies first.

Now that's what I call progressive thinking!!!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

That's what I call retarded thinking! They don't need to take away Rights, when the Numptys just give those Rights away willingly, without even thinking.

Anyone who blindly obeys "Authority" without question ought to be locked up. Look what happened at Nuremburg. "I was only following orders" was not an excuse then, and its not now.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    That's what I call retarded thinking! They don't need to take away Rights, when the Numptys just give those Rights away willingly, without even thinking.

Anyone who blindly obeys "Authority" without question ought to be locked up. Look what happened at Nuremburg. "I was only following orders" was not an excuse then, and its not now.

That's some strange sounding noise coming from a FREE MAN who doesn't believe in anything the government does or any of their rules or laws.

Especially in a country that surrendered their guns to the government, oh would that really make you free, if your government has all the guns and you have none as a population?
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

What? Explain (in as few characters as possible) how, and when, our guns were confiscated, because we never had any guns to confiscate in the first place.

What? Explain (in as few characters as possible) how, and when, our guns were confiscated, because we never had any guns to confiscate in the first place.

Which means you have always been a slave to the ruling class even after they were supposedly removed from power.

We are all born Slaves, but the path to Freedom, begins with your Mind (or hard-drive in your case). You will always be a Slave, because you don't comprehend the difference between a Legal Fiction, and a Human Being.
    Last edited by gollumthegreat; 26th July 2015 at 07:19.

We are all born Slaves, but the path to Freedom, begins with your Mind (or hard-drive in your case). You will always be a Slave, because you don't comprehend the difference between a Legal Fiction, and a Human Being.
    I know the difference between an honest member of any civilized society and a vagabond leach..

If that were true, you wouldn't condone the killing of innocent Palastinian Women AND Children, by the Zionist Monster that is IS-RA-El, which you do. So STFU, you Imbecile.