Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Is Bullion Direct/Nucleo Exchange joining Tulving? This doens't look good. - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Bullion Direct/Nucleo Exchange joining Tulving? This doens't look good.

I've bought a bunch online and over the phone. But I think we all know the basics in business: Trust no one. Cash and carry if you really want to be safe. Then again, that's no guarantee either, as America's police forces are notorious for pulling people over and confiscating their money and assets. They call it Asset Forfeiture, and it's immoral. But it happens every day. So bottom line is, there's risk even in cash-and-carry.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    I've bought a bunch online and over the phone. But I think we all know the basics in business: Trust no one. Cash and carry if you really want to be safe. Then again, that's no guarantee either, as America's police forces are notorious for pulling people over and confiscating their money and assets. They call it Asset Forfeiture, and it's immoral. But it happens every day. So bottom line is, there's risk even in cash-and-carry.

And your old enough to know better than to be carrying anything of value when your on a drug run and you never want to use anything but an old beat up car for those runs.

That's not from experience, just some free legal advice. It's always good to make plans for any occasion, even if you don't have any plans on doing something today, you never know about tomorrow.

It's called learning from other people's fu@k ups.

If you think it's bad today, wait until SHB's nightmare hits everyone and they confiscate one of you kidneys as well for being in possession of some pot. They need your car to transport the kidney and your cash to pay for the gas. If your lucky and they happen to be driving by a medical facility, they might give you a lift, versus leaving you on the side of the road to fend for yourself. They will call it tough love road tax.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

That's what happens when you mix your meds and the Space Cakes.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    That's what happens when you mix your meds and the Space Cakes.
    This is what happens to people that actually own an automobile and get caught doing something illegal.

This will not apply to you as a free man as you travel by foot and only risk having a pup tent confiscated in a worse case scenario.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Crying again, BotHead? I do OWN an automobile, because I didn't register it with the DVLA and hand over ownership to them, leaving myself with the sorry title of "Keeper"! I think you sign your Rights away, without even thinking. Mr BotHead!

Crying again, BotHead? I do OWN an automobile, because I didn't register it with the DVLA and hand over ownership to them, leaving myself with the sorry title of "Keeper"! I think you sign your Rights away, without even thinking. Mr BotHead!
    Oh god such an easy idiot.

It doesn't matter if you have a registered car or not if it's confiscated.

So do you drive around with expired plates or stolen plates on that thing?

Or do you just use it to drive back and forth to the nearest creek to fetch water and you never take that thing on an actual road?

After de-registering my vehicle, I took the Plates off, replacing them with PRIVATE ONE! Then I put Notices on windsceen & back and side windows.....
    NOTICE! This vehicle is PRIVATE PRORPERTY! ANY attempt to STEAl, INTERFERE, or SEIZE this PRIVATE PROPERTY WILL be met with PRIVATE PROSECUTION, under COMMON LAW, for DAMAGES, and for INFRINGEMENT on MY COMMON LAW RIGHT to TRAVEL. NOTICE to AGENT Is NOTICE to PRINCIPAl.
    Last edited by gollumthegreat; 23rd July 2015 at 13:12.

After de-registering my vehicle, I took the Plates off, replacing them with PRIVATE ONE! Then I put Notices on windsceen & back and side windows.....
    NOTICE! This vehicle is PRIVATE PRORPERTY! ANY attempt to STEAl, INTERFERE, or SEIZE this PRIVATE PROPERTY WILL be met with PRIVATE PROSECUTION, under COMMON LAW, for DAMAGES, and for INFRINGEMENT on MY COMMON LAW RIGHT to TRAVEL. NOTICE to AGENT Is NOTICE to PRINCIPAl.

Like I said they won't touch it as long as you only use it for fetching water on someone else's property you land thief.

Everyone knows you don't have the means to own an automobile in the first place, you can't even afford your own PC.

ISIS only provides you with a cell phone for all your communications.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    This is what happens to people that actually own an automobile and get caught doing something illegal.

This will not apply to you as a free man as you travel by foot and only risk having a pup tent confiscated in a worse case scenario.
    I know someone who lives in a very rural county in eastern Colorado. The sheriff's deputies there found a couple of guys riding their bicycles along a state highway, who weren't locals. So being vigilant cops, they arrested them and dragged them off to jail. Probable cause? Because they weren't locals and only crazy people ride bikes long distances. Constitution? What's a constitution? Rights? You're kidding, right?
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    I know someone who lives in a very rural county in eastern Colorado. The sheriff's deputies there found a couple of guys riding their bicycles along a state highway, who weren't locals. So being vigilant cops, they arrested them and dragged them off to jail. Probable cause? Because they weren't locals and only crazy people ride bikes long distances. Constitution? What's a constitution? Rights? You're kidding, right?

Now there you go, people complain when someone that is crazy shots up the town and no one took preventative action. It sure sounds like some outstanding preventative action with some obviously deranged individuals riding bicycles on long distant trips!!!

They probably checked their backpacks and didn't find any pot and anyone with any sense at all knows you don't go riding around in the wilderness of Colorado without some kind of pain killers in your possession.

So they were either up to no good or they were deranged, problem solved. I understand they are both in the local mental ward for a short 36 month evaluation for their own good!!