Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Is Bullion Direct/Nucleo Exchange joining Tulving? This doens't look good. - Page 12
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Is Bullion Direct/Nucleo Exchange joining Tulving? This doens't look good.

I'm suprised Chris has peddaled him. Seriously! Roger was tame next to this idiot. Every thread derailed. All intelligent and constructive dialogue.....derailed. And what does he contribute besides posting his daily premiums crap? Absolutely nothing. All he can do is call everyone a Muslim. He's a HasbaraBot, plain and simple. God knows how many people are put off joining the forum because of his pathetic, childish antics. Come on Chris, is he just here because you like to see him get slapped around. I know its funny, but at the same time its getting a bit tedious.
    Last edited by gollumthegreat; 22nd October 2015 at 20:02.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    I'm suprised Chris has peddaled him. Seriously! Roger was tame next to this idiot. Every thread derailed. All intelligent and constructive dialogue.....derailed. And what does he contribute besides posting his daily premiums crap? Absolutely nothing. All he can do is call everyone a Muslim. He's a HasbaraBot, plain and simple. God knows how many people are put off joining the forum because of his pathetic, childish antics. Come on Chris, is he just here because you like to see him get slapped around. I know its funny, but at the same time its getting a bit tedious.
    I'm only after the internet terrorist and that is the two of you sharing the same body. As long as you keep up your anti-everything crap and how the world needs to overthrow the governments and kill off the jews I'll be by your side. If Chris wants you two to run your communist crap on his forum unmolested then he can ban me.
    And if the only thing I ever contributed was pricing information for people that is more than you've ever done for anyone. You haven't helped anyone in anyway what's soever. A ton of ditto to articles and then you add comments twisting what the author wrote about. But your great at tearing down all governments in your attempt to sway people's minds against their government. And you are the weakling of the two halves compared to that other half that actually uses computer to bombard the forum with he hates America and the Jews and all government officials and bankers and corporate heads need to be hanged. My would Stalin be proud of his efforts even if it's for his Muslim brotherhood.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

I have never advocated killing the Jews. They have their own "special laws" for that. On and for the record, back up your allegation with facts. You're clutching at straws now HasbaraBot. You're getting desperate.

I have never advocated killing the Jews. They have their own "special laws" for that. On and for the record, back up your allegation with facts. You're clutching at straws now HasbaraBot. You're getting desperate.

I don't have to backup anything for you, your record has spoken for itself. You would just change the subject or try and twist it some other way as you always do.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

This is great news for the creditors, the one person that was supposed to be digging through the mess hasn't had the time for such trivial matters. The mother of Bullion Direct's owner expressed an interest in investing in Bullion Direct and re-opening the business last month. Hummm, makes you wonder where her money came from!!!

Request to Convert to Chapter 7

November 17, 2015 1:10PM EST

A motion was made yesterday by the unsecured creditors' committee to convert the bankrutpcy from Chapter 11 (reorganization) to Chapter 7 (liquidation).
    The main reason for the request to convert to Chapter 7 seems to be that the Chapter 11 reorganization is not going anywhere, with no signs of deals being finalized that Dan Bensimon (CRO) thought would quickly occur if a reorgzanition was possible. The case is also nearing administrative insolvency (when there is not enough cash to pay administrative expenses; normally Chapter 11s convert to Chapter 7 at that point).

The motion mentions that there were employees, officers, lawyers, accountants, and vendors, many of whom knew or should have known that Bullion Direct was acting "in a massively fraudulent matter," and that none blew the whistle in time to stop this criminal enterprise. It also stated that "Numerous insiders and business partners seem to have known about this fraud and aided and abetted it."

It was also disclosed that Cheryl Huseman, a patent attorney and small shareholder Bullion Direct who helped with the Bullion Direct trademark and patent applications in its early years, is Charles McAllisters' mother. Apparently, last month she expressed interest in investing in Bullion Direct and restarting operations. The motion suggests that she was involved in drafting the 2012 Customer Agreement. That is the agreement that Bullion Direct interpreted as meaning they did not have to actually purchase metal for customers placing orders, although Bullion Direct had been operating that way for over a decade, and had very large losses at the time the terms were changed. The modified terms were written within days of a $100,000 retainer being paid to Bullion Directs' bankruptcy attorney (in 2012).

It mentions that around the time that bankruptcy was first being pursued in 2012, there were likely enough assets to at least have covered the IRA accounts.

The motion also suggests that Dan Bensimon has chosen to focus on matters other than investigation and litigation, with him reportedly having said that he does not have the time to do an accounting review, even for the larger transfers. I find that to be extremely concerning; without having even the most basic understanding of where the money went, it is nearly impossible to recover it (unless someone voluntarily chooses to return money).

This is not a typical bankruptcy; Bullion Direct's attorney admited that there was possible fraud, and there are credible allegations that money was taken out of the company for non-business purposes (e.g. investments in companies employees were working on). How can you recover money for creditors that you don't even have time to look for?

I apologise if this sounds callous, but anyone who trusted BD deserves everything they got. Or should I say, deserves what they didn't get? You will hear similar crying over spilt milk stories regarding SLV in the not too distant future. Mark my words. And I'll bet a Silver Dollar, that with a name like Huseman, that woman has more than one passport.
    Last edited by gollumthegreat; 18th November 2015 at 19:56.

I apologise if this sounds callous, but anyone who trusted BD deserves everything they got. Or should I say, deserves what they didn't get? You will hear similar crying over spilt milk stories regarding SLV in the not too distant future. Mark my words. And I'll bet a Silver Dollar, that with a name like Huseman, that woman has more than one passport.
    Your sentiments would extend to those that are trusting numerous large online dealers as just about all of them offer the exact same deal as Bullion Direct.

You keep saying that the COMEX and SLV are going to bite the dust and take everyone's money with them and yet it's only the retail dealers that have been screwing us so far!!!!

What you keep denying is the fact it's all about money.

The owners on the CME can afford to handle anything and the owners of SLV is one of the richest corporations in the world and the value of all those Silver bars is chump change to them and their reputation, not to mention the reputation of the major bank responsible for auditing SLV and JP Morgan for storing all that Silver.

They are in a different league than the Tulvings and Bullion Direct dealers that have no financial support.

If Black Rock is still the owners of SLV, why would they jeopardize their entire organization for such a tiny amount of money tied up on SLV? If I'm not mistaken they operate numerous ETF'S and they are not going to steal from one of them, especially one as small as a Silver ETF.

What planet are you on ValerBot? I'd say definitely not on a planet in this solar system, because Black Rock and JPM's reputation stinks to Pluto, and beyond.

What planet are you on ValerBot? I'd say definitely not on a planet in this solar system, because Black Rock and JPM's reputation stinks to Pluto, and beyond.
    It doesn't matter what you think, all corporations stink in your mind.

What's important to the investors is, is the money to backup their investments going to really be there if needed.

Plus JP Morgan can't steal that Silver, they are only being paid to store it. If it's missing, it's theft. Not the same as some broker making bad investments for you.

But you don't want to believe any of this as you can only dream of the day when everyone's currency is worthless and you believe you'll become wealthy on that shoe box full of Mercury dimes.

What a sad little "person" you two are!!!

Here is the latest court filing in this case, it's long and has a lot of interesting information, kind of a summary with arguments. I didn't keep track of how long it took me to read the entire thing but it will take awhile. It goes in and out of different topics.

Lies, criminal activity and attempts at deception, sounds more like a movie than a bankruptcy.

http://about.ag/pics/bk/bd/130.pdf