Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Is Bullion Direct/Nucleo Exchange joining Tulving? This doens't look good. - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Is Bullion Direct/Nucleo Exchange joining Tulving? This doens't look good.

I just find this strange that after all this time, the court doesn't know what percentage the distribution will be even when it has approved the distribution. I hope everyone has a check coming for much less than $25.

Distribution Approved

December 14, 2018 7:55AM EST

Yesterday, Judge Tony Davis signed an order approving the distribution of remaining funds, estimated to be 2.5-3.5 cents for every dollar owed. So if you are listed as having a General Unsecured Claim of $1,000, you could expect a check for $25-$35.

While that amount is very small, it is at least better than the Tulving Company or the Northwest Territorial Mint bankruptcies (where creditors either will get or are expected to get nothing).
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

I just find this strange that after all this time, the court doesn't know what percentage the distribution will be even when it has approved the distribution. I hope everyone has a check coming for much less than $25.

One correction to the memo below, people did get something back from Tulving in the form of error coins, whatever they were.

Distribution Approved

December 14, 2018 7:55AM EST

Yesterday, Judge Tony Davis signed an order approving the distribution of remaining funds, estimated to be 2.5-3.5 cents for every dollar owed. So if you are listed as having a General Unsecured Claim of $1,000, you could expect a check for $25-$35.

While that amount is very small, it is at least better than the Tulving Company or the Northwest Territorial Mint bankruptcies (where creditors either will get or are expected to get nothing).
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Isn't this special, wait forever for something back out of the Bankruptcy.

They finally determine they will send you 2.75 pennies for every Dollar you've lost and then when the check arrives, adding insult to injustice it bounces like a rubber ball.

Bullion Direct Checks Bouncing

February 9, 2019 11:15AM EST

I have heard from two people now that the checks Bullion Direct were rejected by their bank.

I am guessing that the checks have the incorrect routing number or account number.

It may be worth waiting to deposit the check until this has been cleared up
    Last edited by valerb; 14th February 2019 at 21:00.

McAllister Trial May be Delayed again which was reset to May 13th of this year and they asked for another two month delay in March which looked like that was granted and would push it out to July of 2019.

Well they managed to push the trial all the way out to September 30th now. MaAllister might die of old age before he spends any time in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Well they managed to push the trial all the way out to September 30th now. MaAllister might die of old age before he spends any time in jail.
    Oh interesting. Thanks for the update