Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

kabbal government's war against the people - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: kabbal government's war against the people

An Athiest is not a Mohammed. And, I've got a Birth Certificate, the same as you. Only trouble (for you) is, I have real-eyesed (get it?), that the 2D Legal Fiction on mine, is not the 3D me. I can, however, represent my Legal Fiction for a Fee. I have a schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    An Athiest is not a Mohammed. And, I've got a Birth Certificate, the same as you. Only trouble (for you) is, I have real-eyesed (get it?), that the 2D Legal Fiction on mine, is not the 3D me. I can, however, represent my Legal Fiction for a Fee. I have a schedule.
    So it's a lie about your religious standings then Mohammad.

So your warped mind living in an alternative reality actually believes it can make real in this one, good luck with that.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

I heard your crISIS actors are that bad they've sacked Jihadi John, and they're going to put the rest in an American "Sit-Com".

I heard your crISIS actors are that bad they've sacked Jihadi John, and they're going to put the rest in an American "Sit-Com".
    I hope so and I hope it's called, how to blow up rag headed terrorist, live from their own backyard wasteland in Syria and Iraq.

That would be real entertainment and draw huge crowds from all around the world.

You gotta love those brilliant bastards, they do know how to make a buck.
    Last edited by valerb; 2nd August 2015 at 00:51.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

They're already doing that. You'll have to think of something else.

They're already doing that. You'll have to think of something else.

That's not my job, they are the brilliant bastards!!!

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    It is disappointing that there was no reply, and only about a dozen views.
    I guess nowadays there is nothing remarkable about the mounting evidence that the federal government is trying to exterminate us.

Which leads me to the question...
    Will the war against us be over before most even know that there is a conflict?

Knowledge is power and most of us are too burdened with work and distracted by the MSM to take the time for self directed learning.

So sadly, increasingly the answer to the question looks to be in the affirmative.
    Good post heartbone. As you put it to much to do and not enough hours in the day to do everything I would like.

But it is amazing how little the public know about colloidal silver and it's benefits.

As far as the gov't inc. and their potential extermination of the American populace; well let's face it. The planet is being pushed to the brink with 7 billion of us and I don't know what many more she can sustain. People just look at it as something that is inevitable, the demise of mankind that is.

They are doing UCC1's in the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by broox419 View Post
    They are doing UCC1's in the UK?

I thought a UCC1 was simply used for loans when collateral is used to secure a loan in the US. Is there some other meaning for UCC1?

NASA WAR DOCUMENT vs HUMANITY

Surprisingly 1,175 ups only 159 downs!
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K