Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

kabbal government's war against the people

Thread: kabbal government's war against the people

Hybrid View

Arrow kabbal government's war against the people

Colloidal Silver Working Against Ebola in West Africa!

According to news reports coming out of Sierra Leone, West Africa, there’s been a very surprising turn of events in regards to the Ebola crisis.

Apparently, at least several shipments of nanosilver -- colloidal silver composed of very small particles of silver suspended in water -- appear to have made it into West African countries where Ebola was raging.

And in spite of opposition to the use of colloidal silver by medical bureaucrats in the World Health Organization (WHO), the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the silver actually appears to working against the virus!

Not only that, but Sierra Leone’s Minister of Presidential and Public Affairs – a trained chemist named Alpha Kanu – has announced that 10 ppm nanosilver has now been proclaimed to be an official approved Ebola treatment in that nation.

Not surprising to me.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Thumbs up Colloidal silver can not be beat. I've used it religiously for years.

The kabbal's treachery runs deep.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Default wtfu

It is disappointing that there was no reply, and only about a dozen views.
    I guess nowadays there is nothing remarkable about the mounting evidence that the federal government is trying to exterminate us.

Which leads me to the question...
    Will the war against us be over before most even know that there is a conflict?

Knowledge is power and most of us are too burdened with work and distracted by the MSM to take the time for self directed learning.

So sadly, increasingly the answer to the question looks to be in the affirmative.

Kim Kardahian's 'Bot. Dancing with the Stars. FalseBook. Twatter. Football. Basketball. The latest iWatch. TeeVee. Tiny minds are easily controlled.

My little head used to do most of my thinking, but now at my age, not so much. I'm thinking I'll sit here and have another vodka-tonic while I wait to hear from Central America, which is my next permanent address.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    My little head used to do most of my thinking, but now at my age, not so much. I'm thinking I'll sit here and have another vodka-tonic while I wait to hear from Central America, which is my next permanent address.

That's a safe bet, wait to see where they plan on de-populating next before you move into a hot zone or take a 55 gallon drum of that Silver elixir with you.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    It is disappointing that there was no reply, and only about a dozen views.
    I guess nowadays there is nothing remarkable about the mounting evidence that the federal government is trying to exterminate us.

Which leads me to the question...
    Will the war against us be over before most even know that there is a conflict?

Knowledge is power and most of us are too burdened with work and distracted by the MSM to take the time for self directed learning.

So sadly, increasingly the answer to the question looks to be in the affirmative.
    Good post heartbone. As you put it to much to do and not enough hours in the day to do everything I would like.

But it is amazing how little the public know about colloidal silver and it's benefits.

As far as the gov't inc. and their potential extermination of the American populace; well let's face it. The planet is being pushed to the brink with 7 billion of us and I don't know what many more she can sustain. People just look at it as something that is inevitable, the demise of mankind that is.