Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

kabbal government's war against the people - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: kabbal government's war against the people

Quote Originally Posted by broox419 View Post
    They are doing UCC1's in the UK?
    I presume that's a court document? For claims? I don't know Broox419, I just sometimes on occassion have had to warn a few corporations who have over-stepped the mark. We are equal under the law, and can, after giving notice, and time for them to respond, (estopple) charge our own fees (within reason). Works a treat on cockroach companies that just try to trick you into contracting.
    Last edited by gollumthegreat; 25th October 2015 at 18:23.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    NASA WAR DOCUMENT vs HUMANITY

Surprisingly 1,175 ups only 159 downs!

I find it fascinating how so many people can just locate top secret documents laying around for the public to find by the hundreds if not thousands and of course they are the only ones that managed to obtain a copy. Plus they can reveal all these terrible things our government has in store for us or what they have already been doing for decades and nothing happens to these cartoon video presentations. No one goes to jail and none of these things ever really take place. Someone needs to call Snowden and tell him to just come back home as he has nothing to worry about.

Chris needs to start a new section for fiction where insanity like this can be posted, so everyone knows in advance it's just that. He hasn't revealed anything compared to what's on the YouTube cartoon channel. Come back Edward, they are only kidding.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Default ridiculously high and no mention from your whorprit news sources

Your Radiation This Week No 44

Getting closer, Louisville made the Top10!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    I find it fascinating how so many people can just locate top secret documents laying around for the public to find by the hundreds if not thousands and of course they are the only ones that managed to obtain a copy. Plus they can reveal all these terrible things our government has in store for us or what they have already been doing for decades and nothing happens to these cartoon video presentations. No one goes to jail and none of these things ever really take place. Someone needs to call Snowden and tell him to just come back home as he has nothing to worry about.

Chris needs to start a new section for fiction where insanity like this can be posted, so everyone knows in advance it's just that. He hasn't revealed anything compared to what's on the YouTube cartoon channel. Come back Edward, they are only kidding.

Come on Bone, give us the answer. Can Edward safely come home or not? Why are all these hundreds of people leaking top secret documents on You Tube not in jail. You must have another You Tube cartoon of equal insanity to explain this!!!

Default there'll be war in the east, war in the west, war up nord, war down soud

Come on Bone, give us the answer. Can Edward safely come home or not? Why are all these hundreds of people leaking top secret documents on You Tube not in jail. You must have another You Tube cartoon of equal insanity to explain this!!!
    It seems that the answer is Little Rock, Arkansas (#3 @1,385 CPM, 277 x normal), stomping grounds of the Clitons.

If there's a Little Rock, it follows that somewhere there's a Big Rock.

BTW, if it's any consolation, by my calculations the Rocks are only 154 times normal background radiation.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

there'll be war in the east, war in the west, war up nord, war down soud .

That sounds about right if you ISIS internet terrorist are allowed to go unchecked forever!!!

However the game seems to be achangen, with new blood coming into the political circles, hopefully will lead to massive blood shed by your brothers in your backyard, instead of ours............

To be clear I'm not talking about St. Louis, but the middle east, Guantanamo and where ever they can find them.

Can you imagine our troops celebrating the 4th of July with pork hotdogs roasting over a freshly cooked ISIS member in his cage of honor, with a sign along side the cage stating, in remembrance of:::
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Angry The devil is known by words and deeds. Lies and death seem mandatory.

That sounds about right if you ISIS internet terrorist are allowed to go unchecked forever!!!
    The kabbal's intolerance of the patriot movement is well known. A defense against your evil is our obligation.

However the game seems to be achangen, with new blood coming into the political circles, hopefully will lead to massive blood shed by your brothers in your backyard, instead of ours............
    You people love the stench of death.

To be clear I'm not talking about St. Louis, but the middle east, Guantanamo and where ever they can find them.

Can you imagine our troops celebrating the 4th of July with pork hotdogs roasting over a freshly cooked ISIS member in his cage of honor, with a sign along side the cage stating, in remembrance of:::
    I'll leave that sort of fantasizing to you people.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Come on Bone, give us the answer. Can Edward safely come home or not? Why are all these hundreds of people leaking top secret documents on You Tube not in jail.

Don't post another You Tube cartoon changing the subject, maybe you should actually try defending this Bull sh!t with your own words instead of just dumping more garbage on this forum from other radical idiots.

Thumbs down Kabbal trolls do play a significant role in the war against the people.

I don't have any stormtroopers.
    Your head is full of false images.

You Vale, are a great troll.
    Do you guys get decorations? ★★★

I don't have any stormtroopers.
    Your head is full of false images.

You Vale, are a great troll.
    Do you guys get decorations? ★★★
    I wouldn't expect your group to have any stormtroopers. Camel jockey's yes, but hardly stormtroopers.

If there are any decorations, I'm not aware of it yet. Nothing like the stipend your Iman gives you each month for services rendered anyway.