Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

The Upcoming, Inevitable "Comex-iddent" - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The Upcoming, Inevitable "Comex-iddent"

[B]
    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

There are six contract scheduled for delivery on Monday and one on Tuesday will make a total for June of 2632 and 263,200 ounces.

The following inventory movement took place on Thursday 6/11/2015

50,096 ounces were added to the Eligible inventory at HSBC BANK

964 ounces were added to the Eligible inventory at MANFRA, TORDELLA 7 BROOKES

37,281 ounces were withdrawn from the Eligible inventory at SCOTIA MOCATTA

Both the Eligible inventory and total warehouse inventory increased by 13,780 ounces

The Registered inventory is still 179,000 above where it started for the month.

This is the past week summary for warehouse activity through Thursday and scheduled deliveries through next Tuesday

There are 30 contracts scheduled for delivery on Tuesday in additions to 27 others that were delivered last week which will make a total for June of 2689 and 268,900 ounces.

The following inventory movements took place from Friday 6/12/2015 - Thursday 6/19/2015

100 ounces withdrawn from the Registered inventory at BRINK'S INC

100 ounces added to the Eligible inventory at BRINK'S INC

100 ounces add to the Eligible inventory at DELAWARE DEPOSITORY

214,700 ounces added to the Eligible inventory at HSBC BANK

600 ounces added to the Eligible inventory at MANFRA, TORDELLA & BROOKES

200 ounces added to the registered inventory at SCOTIA MOCATTA

322,926 ounces withdrawn from the Eligible inventory at SCOTIA MOCATTA

The combined Eligible inventory is down 107,423 ounces for the week and the combined total warehouse inventories in down 107,323 ounces for the week

The Registered inventory is still at 549,000 ounces and still 179,000 above where it started at the beginning of the month.

One can never be sure what will take place in the last few delivery day's of the month, but here is a general update for the month so far:

Approximately 260,000 ounces have already been delivered this month

The Registered inventory is up 170,000 ounces for the month

The Eligible inventory is down about 83,000 ounces for the month

The total COMEX inventory is up approximately 87,000 ounces for the month

Which basically means that about 347,000 ounces of Gold was put into the COMEX warehouses during the month of June and after delivering 260,000 ounces, there is a net gain of 87,000 ounces.

The bottom line, there is still almost 8,000,000 ounces of Gold in the COMEX warehouses and as I've shown during the month so far, it just doesn't disappear from the Registered category as these SILVERSELLERS would like everyone to keep their hopes up.

They are con men of the first order while calling everyone one else a crook. Maybe referring to them as "Used Car Salesmen" or "Aluminum Siding Salesmen" might ring a bell, they need "your" money to keep buying Gold and Silver at all times so they can keep making their mortgage and Mercedes payments each month. When you stop buying, they stop eating, well maybe not eating as well!!!

Just to be clear, not all of them are two faced back stabbing hustlers. Some are very clear about what they see and don't spew all this doom and gloom garbage while blaming everyone else for their failed predictions in a daily or weekly message, but they are the minority, a very small minority.

I never follow the Gold inventory at the COMEX warehouses or the deliveries, but there is no difference in how it works by these traders of Gold or Silver. That is why I felt comfortable in challenging just one more of these ridiculous monthly garbage hustles these clowns pump out.

So everyone can believe all the cock and bull stories these clowns and their followers copy, but one thing never changes no matter how many story lines they can come up with, the Gold and Silver supply never stops flowing. COMEX never stops delivering Gold or Silver for their investors no matter what the people or the governments in Russia, India or China are buying.

I don't really care about the price of Gold other than if it tanks, it almost always means a really bad time for Silver. I just want Silver to somehow start making moves again, hopefully while I'm still alive!!!
    Last edited by valerb; 20th June 2015 at 09:34.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Well we can all relax now that ValerBot has officially declared the CRIMEX figures Kosher.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    Well we can all relax now that ValerBot has officially declared the CRIMEX figures Kosher.

And once again your as wrong about COMEX as always, but that is your function as a internet terrorist for ISIS. I still say your never going to be any good at this until you go back to the ISIS training camp and go through the same courses your fellow terrorist on this forum went through.

Not that he's any more right than you are, but he can do it with conviction and not be limited to 140 characters or have to copy someone else's messages to make up the difference to complete a third sentence.

Now I'm not calling you an idiot because you could probably do a far better job if we could read Arabic, but most of us can't and have no desire to even try. So, it's back to Syria and camp English for advanced internet terrorist training if you hope to succeed on sites other than your ISIS TWITTER sites.

Please let us know just when Gold and Silver really ran dry. What the month and year that was and how the US government or some other secret agency has been producing fake Gold and Silver for the world to buy, bury and use in production lines ever since.

Oops, that's an unfair question as you can't answer anything, all you can do is copy and paste at best a couple lines of English and agree with everything your told to believe or spread like the herpes virus.
    Last edited by valerb; 20th June 2015 at 11:08.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Why does the 'Bot protest so much? Have I hit a nerve?

Default lie upon lie upon lie upon lie upon lie upon lie upon lie

Lying communication is somewhere between a religion and art for them. It's just how they flow.

Why does the 'Bot protest so much? Have I hit a nerve?
    Of course you have.
    And right about now... it's all one big fat nerve.
    They can't remove our remaining freedoms fast enough.
    Distract us with a fake enemy while the real enemy intensifies the attack.

It's just too bad the main CRIMEX shill's replacement (chroNick) doesn't have your back here VB, it seems like it's you against everyone else.
    Happy Summer to you, and enjoy as many of these next 91 days as you can.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Lying communication is somewhere between a religion and art for them. It's just how they flow.

Of course you have.
    And right about now... it's all one big fat nerve.
    They can't remove our remaining freedoms fast enough.
    Distract us with a fake enemy while the real enemy intensifies the attack.

It's just too bad the main CRIMEX shill's replacement (chroNick) doesn't have your back here VB, it seems like it's you against everyone else.
    Happy Summer to you, and enjoy as many of these next 91 days as you can.
    That's funny, everyone else only consists of two ISIS INTERNET terrorists.

I'm not sure what you really consider freedom, but when FEMA grabs you, it will be all over for your ISIS career, at least on the internet.

Don't forget, when you find yourself shackled to that comfortable seat on your way to the TEMS camp, I paid for that upgraded ticket. Just look at those others riding behind you in those cattle cars with the guillotine in each one. But don't think your special, I only paid for an upgraded train ride. Once you arrive, you'll be just be another TERRORIST in their camp.

I hope this summer is a lot cooler than this spring or we are in for more of those days closer to 110 than the 90 degree average we are supposed to suffer from in the Summer. I don't know about St. Louis, but we didn't have much of a spring. It kind of went from a mild winter right into a hot summer a couple months early. If your winter was anything like it was in northern Ohio, you didn't have any fun either. Record setting cold and far more snow than my daughter has ever seen in her life. Kids, we just spoil them, they don't know what it's like to walk to school barefoot in the snow and uphill both ways!!!
    Last edited by valerb; 22nd June 2015 at 01:53.

Ssssssssssssh! The VB is on the Al Qaeda! Plop, plop, plop, what a relief. Errrrr, stink!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Rather than try and keep up with this in the SilverSeek.com articles forum, I've moved it down to this forum to follow without so many other messages daily. I'll follow this through the end of the month to see how close this article is to reality this month versus years worth of the same dream come true.

Oh gee there are 30,493 contracts open that could take delivery, oh wait it's only 8,380 now.

But hey that's still 838,000 ounces and there is only 370,000 ounces in the Registered inventory, it might be all over but the shouting by the end of next week!!!

Well lets just wait and see how that comes to play for these star gazers one more time.

First off there are 2,500 contract being delivered by Thursday for 250,000 ounces, which according to these people that would only leave 120,000 ounces left in the Registered inventory and one delivery day left in the week, but I don't care if it's the rest of the month.

It doesn't matter as some of that 250,000 ounces will simply change hands in the COMEX Registered inventory and never leave their vaults, so it can't drop down that low if it was all coming out of the Registered inventory and it won't be and never is. Some of the inventory is delivered out of the Eligible category and some it delivered out of the unknown inventory that is located in the COMEX vaults that is not part of either category of COMEX inventory.

That's right Mohammed there is always inventory located in both Gold and Silver that is not part of either category located in those vaults that is available for delivery at any time. Yes someone has to pay for it, but it's available to purchase just as it is for any of us that want to buy a contract for immediate delivery, but on a much larger scale.

The Registered inventory is not simply a pile of Gold or Silver just waiting for the next contract to be delivered, it's inventory that investors have up for sale at some given price and that price might not be available for another potential $1,000 increase in the Gold price, so it would still be there no matter how many contracts were demanded by long contract holders.

Just because inventory is located in the Eligible category doesn't mean it's not going to be delivered, as many short contract holders keep their inventory in that category until they have to deliver it, while others are long term investors that are housing their inventory at the COMEX and it's located in the Eligible category for safe keeping. Again no one outside of COMEX has any idea as to what the actual status is of those bars located in that category other than the owners of those bars.

However outsiders can watch the daily warehouse reports and see the inventory moving around, in and out. Plus they can also watch the daily delivery reports and see that the amount actually delivered almost never completely comes out of those warehouses.

There is 7,500,000 ounces located in the Eligible category and to think it's all long term investor inventory in only wishful thinking.

So the real test is how much inventory will be in the Registered inventory at the end of this week and by the end of this month.

If the paper players had any idea at all that the Gold wasn't there to meet demand, the price would already have gone ballistic and you think these Gold and SilverSellers know some deep down secret that the inside players have no clue!! The only people that have no clue are the ones that keep buying this crap month after month.

But if this guy is right then so am I, as I've been telling you forever to buy Gold and not Silver on that floating rock and save yourself from that mother of all taxes.

But he's not and I still am, save yourself, buy Gold and stop paying that mother of all taxes.

I know you can't digest all this information as it's been explained to you dozens of times before and you still don't understand it, but it's for anyone that is new and trying to understand something about this mysterious COMEX inventory.

When are you ever going to learn to read the entire article and not just the parts that fit your dream come true. Go back and read it again and I'm sure you will find a "but" somewhere in there that allows his pie in the sky dream to not actually happen again this month as usual.

And yes we will follow this months inventory results to see how close another one of these pie in the sky dreams come true.

I'm all for a run on Gold and $100+ Silver, but it's not happening this month either!!

The above was the first post starting this thread based on one more hype to get the retail buyers out!!!

The end results for the Month at COMEX are now in and it is just one more typical month without any default, scare or anything else happening at the COMEX or anywhere else in the world of Gold.

The COMEX actually delivered 2,960 contracts for at total of 296,000 ounces of Gold, however there is no way of knowing how much physical Gold was actually taken off the market.

The Registered inventory at COMEX started the month with 370,000 ounces and ended the month with 522,000 ounces, which is 152,000 ounces more than it started.

Not what those selling Gold and Silver had in mind when they threw out their monthly fear message, buy now before it's too late.

The Eligible inventory at COMEX started the month with 7,500,000 ounces and finished the month with 7,521,000 ounces

The Total inventory at COMEX started the month with 7,870,000 ounces and finished the month with 8,043,000 ounces, for a net increase of 173,000 ounces of Gold in the COMEX warehouses.

Keep in mind that's a net increase of 173,000 ounces even after delivering 296,000 ounces of which no one knows where it actually went, which is the point I made in the beginning of the month. The amount delivered never decreases the total inventory in those COMEX warehouses by an amount anywhere near the quantity actually delivered.

For the most part as seen from the number of posts I made during the month, that inventory is just moving from one investor to another in the COMEX vaults. Sometimes it changes physical COMEX warehouses, but it doesn't leave the COMEX inventory for the most part. Even when it does, there is a mountain of Gold that is available to purchase to make those deliveries no matter what these SilverSellers would like everyone to believe.

China, Russia and any other country around the world adding physical inventory to their central banks are not buying it off the commodities futures market.

Do these fantasy writers ever mention the fact that some of these countries actually produce Gold and or Silver and the quantities they are adding to their central banks "might" just be coming out of their own mines versus the open market or from other central bank vaults. As in suggesting all the Gold stock piled in China and Russia is coming out of the West and nothing is coming out of their own ground. Hint, buy more Gold and Silver before it's all gone to the far east!!!

And while your at it, buy more Gold and Silver because the Dollar is going to turn to dust any day now, just read the more on this as the EU hassles with the Greek fiasco. Never mind that the Dollar has been pushed up in value because of other currencies have been having their problems. Hint, like the EURO!! Don't ever believe that old tale about the Dollar being king when all else turns to crap, oh wait what else could be causing it to increase in value, our national debt, maybe.

Fiat is here to stay, Gold is not coming back as money in your pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Dollar may very well hyper inflate one day, but it won't die. It may even be replaced by a new version of the Dollar, but it will not be replace by Gold and Silver coins.

That's just a non-stop con to suck people into buying "their" retail Gold and Silver, this is not Y2K people, the world is not coming to an end.................

If you want to invest in Gold and or Silver then do it, but don't do it our of fear because of the non-stop hype that it's going to be the only thing to save your A$$ from the ZOMBIES

PS Silver is down to $15.55 again and falling. It looks like a better buy than at $48 and hopefully it will start heading back in that direction again some day. If it takes another 30 years like the last go round, I probably won't be here to see it.

For anyone that might be counting, it's been 4+ years on the way to the next 30 and Silver only has to triple in value to start knocking on that door again!!!!

What are your odds on there being no Force Majeure on the CRIMEX in 2015, or 2016?
    Or 2017 or 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Robert FGoens View Post
    Or 2017 or 2018

2017 1/5
    2018 1/10

I would open a Book, but the Big Four, the CFTC, and the CME, have the Race rigged.