Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

The Upcoming, Inevitable "Comex-iddent"
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Upcoming, Inevitable "Comex-iddent"

Default The Upcoming, Inevitable "Comex-iddent"

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    Only $440M worth of Physical "Registered Inventory" available! Is "Unregistered Inventory" coming to the rescue, or some accounting trick? The University of Texas pulled $1B worth of Physical off the CRIMEX just recently. Interesting Times.

Rather than try and keep up with this in the SilverSeek.com articles forum, I've moved it down to this forum to follow without so many other messages daily. I'll follow this through the end of the month to see how close this article is to reality this month versus years worth of the same dream come true.

Oh gee there are 30,493 contracts open that could take delivery, oh wait it's only 8,380 now.

But hey that's still 838,000 ounces and there is only 370,000 ounces in the Registered inventory, it might be all over but the shouting by the end of next week!!!

Well lets just wait and see how that comes to play for these star gazers one more time.

First off there are 2,500 contract being delivered by Thursday for 250,000 ounces, which according to these people that would only leave 120,000 ounces left in the Registered inventory and one delivery day left in the week, but I don't care if it's the rest of the month.

It doesn't matter as some of that 250,000 ounces will simply change hands in the COMEX Registered inventory and never leave their vaults, so it can't drop down that low if it was all coming out of the Registered inventory and it won't be and never is. Some of the inventory is delivered out of the Eligible category and some it delivered out of the unknown inventory that is located in the COMEX vaults that is not part of either category of COMEX inventory.

That's right Mohammed there is always inventory located in both Gold and Silver that is not part of either category located in those vaults that is available for delivery at any time. Yes someone has to pay for it, but it's available to purchase just as it is for any of us that want to buy a contract for immediate delivery, but on a much larger scale.

The Registered inventory is not simply a pile of Gold or Silver just waiting for the next contract to be delivered, it's inventory that investors have up for sale at some given price and that price might not be available for another potential $1,000 increase in the Gold price, so it would still be there no matter how many contracts were demanded by long contract holders.

Just because inventory is located in the Eligible category doesn't mean it's not going to be delivered, as many short contract holders keep their inventory in that category until they have to deliver it, while others are long term investors that are housing their inventory at the COMEX and it's located in the Eligible category for safe keeping. Again no one outside of COMEX has any idea as to what the actual status is of those bars located in that category other than the owners of those bars.

However outsiders can watch the daily warehouse reports and see the inventory moving around, in and out. Plus they can also watch the daily delivery reports and see that the amount actually delivered almost never completely comes out of those warehouses.

There is 7,500,000 ounces located in the Eligible category and to think it's all long term investor inventory in only wishful thinking.

So the real test is how much inventory will be in the Registered inventory at the end of this week and by the end of this month.

If the paper players had any idea at all that the Gold wasn't there to meet demand, the price would already have gone ballistic and you think these Gold and SilverSellers know some deep down secret that the inside players have no clue!! The only people that have no clue are the ones that keep buying this crap month after month.

But if this guy is right then so am I, as I've been telling you forever to buy Gold and not Silver on that floating rock and save yourself from that mother of all taxes.

But he's not and I still am, save yourself, buy Gold and stop paying that mother of all taxes.

I know you can't digest all this information as it's been explained to you dozens of times before and you still don't understand it, but it's for anyone that is new and trying to understand something about this mysterious COMEX inventory.

When are you ever going to learn to read the entire article and not just the parts that fit your dream come true. Go back and read it again and I'm sure you will find a "but" somewhere in there that allows his pie in the sky dream to not actually happen again this month as usual.

And yes we will follow this months inventory results to see how close another one of these pie in the sky dreams come true.

I'm all for a run on Gold and $100+ Silver, but it's not happening this month either!!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

ValerBot, what odds are you offering on there still being data coming out of the CRIMEX this December?

ValerBot, what odds are you offering on there still being data coming out of the CRIMEX this December?
    Unless the world comes to an end, there will be a commodities market next January for both Gold and Silver.

As long as there is a commodities market there will be information.

Even if all the financial markets collapse, there will still be a commodities market.

If there is ever a chance Gold or Silver will actually have a run by investors, rest assured the government will put an end to it first, But even then the commodities market won't go away. The world runs off a controlled system, if not then it would be total chaos with pricing around the world.

You want a collapse in Gold and Silver supplies because you believe the price will go to the moon and you don't think the government's will ever put an end to your owning any private Gold or Silver in such a scenario. A SilverSellers forecast dream come true, right.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

What are your odds on there being no Force Majeure on the CRIMEX in 2015, or 2016?

What are your odds on there being no Force Majeure on the CRIMEX in 2015, or 2016?
    See there you how again showing you ignorance.

It's not the COMEX responsibility to deliver the Gold or Silver, it's the responsibility of the individual contract holder and his broker.

The COMEX is simply the market for which all of these activities take place.

It's very possible that any investor can and many have gone broke on that market each and every year, but that's different than the entire market going belly up. But the money is always there in the brokers hands to cover a potential contract loss. That's why the customer has to pay a margin up front and additional funds when margin calls are made to protect the broker from eating a bad bet.

Remember the long contract customer has paid for the product at some given price. The broker would only have to come up with the difference between that price and the current purchase price to meet that contract. That's where the original customers fees would be applied to cover any difference.

One would assume that if there was a shortage of the actual metal, the market would simply force the paper players to settle in cash and those funds are there for that purpose. But not everyone is empty handed so there would still be movement in the market for the selected ones, however that might be decided.

But to believe they simply toss up their hands and declare all contracts null and void wouldn't happen as the money is there to pay off in cash settlements. That's why there is always one long for every short. Someone has their money tied up betting on the opposite direction of the market. Plus each of these major brokers are required to maintain huge sums of cash and massive insurance to cover any losses if they default.

Bottom line, the market is not defaulting. No telling what our governments might do about our metals or if they will continue to allow retail investors in the future if the market is in desperate shape.

As I've said many times in the past. Gold is an investment commodity, but Silver is an essential piece of the manufacturing world.

The world can't allow investors to stop it's production lines from running. Talk about a financial catastrophe, it's not going to happen no matter how many promises are made by the SilverSellers.

It would be like all of us buying a million gallons of oil and hiding it so the cars ran dry and the price of gas was at $200 a gallon. They wouldn't allow us to do this. Not us anyway!!!

Worse yet doing the same thing with grain and a couple billion people could no longer eat because there was no food available even if they could afford it.

Short of natural disasters and wars, people do use common sense most of the time.

But having said all that does not mean the price of Gold and Silver will not ever go much higher under the right conditions as well as going much lower under the wrong conditions.

I remember a while back, I heard about this tale where, instead of going to the trouble of looking after your own pig, (it might get stolen/sick etc) you gave it to a farmer to look after, and he gave you a piece of paper. At the end of the day, there was many pieces of paper, but you guessed it; no pigs! This will turn out differently?

I remember a while back, I heard about this tale where, instead of going to the trouble of looking after your own pig, (it might get stolen/sick etc) you gave it to a farmer to look after, and he gave you a piece of paper. At the end of the day, there was many pieces of paper, but you guessed it; no pigs! This will turn out differently?

See your still living in another world from reality. This is not the middle east where people still trade in chickens eggs.

You can't tell the difference between a pig and 1,000 ounce bar of Silver with a dedicated serial number on it.

You think everything is the same in all types of investing in Silver except what's in your sock drawer.

Sorry to inform you but it isn't as many at MF GLOBAL found out. Some lost a lot and others didn't lose one ounce of their Silver or Gold, but you would never comprehend that because you would never read enough to even understand it. And like everything else, it doesn't fit your dream model so you wouldn't believe it anyway.

So, you are saying this time it WILl end differently? Go on, I dare you to state, on and for the record, that the Paper Receipts equal the Physical down at the CRIMEX.

So, you are saying this time it WILl end differently? Go on, I dare you to state, on and for the record, that the Paper Receipts equal the Physical down at the CRIMEX.
    When has it ended in the past for a comparison to end differently in your hypotectical end in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Rather than try and keep up with this in the SilverSeek.com articles forum, I've moved it down to this forum to follow without so many other messages daily. I'll follow this through the end of the month to see how close this article is to reality this month versus years worth of the same dream come true.

Oh gee there are 30,493 contracts open that could take delivery, oh wait it's only 8,380 now.

But hey that's still 838,000 ounces and there is only 370,000 ounces in the Registered inventory, it might be all over but the shouting by the end of next week!!!

Well lets just wait and see how that comes to play for these star gazers one more time.

First off there are 2,500 contract being delivered by Thursday for 250,000 ounces, which according to these people that would only leave 120,000 ounces left in the Registered inventory and one delivery day left in the week, but I don't care if it's the rest of the month.

It doesn't matter as some of that 250,000 ounces will simply change hands in the COMEX Registered inventory and never leave their vaults, so it can't drop down that low if it was all coming out of the Registered inventory and it won't be and never is. Some of the inventory is delivered out of the Eligible category and some it delivered out of the unknown inventory that is located in the COMEX vaults that is not part of either category of COMEX inventory.

That's right Mohammed there is always inventory located in both Gold and Silver that is not part of either category located in those vaults that is available for delivery at any time. Yes someone has to pay for it, but it's available to purchase just as it is for any of us that want to buy a contract for immediate delivery, but on a much larger scale.

The Registered inventory is not simply a pile of Gold or Silver just waiting for the next contract to be delivered, it's inventory that investors have up for sale at some given price and that price might not be available for another potential $1,000 increase in the Gold price, so it would still be there no matter how many contracts were demanded by long contract holders.

Just because inventory is located in the Eligible category doesn't mean it's not going to be delivered, as many short contract holders keep their inventory in that category until they have to deliver it, while others are long term investors that are housing their inventory at the COMEX and it's located in the Eligible category for safe keeping. Again no one outside of COMEX has any idea as to what the actual status is of those bars located in that category other than the owners of those bars.

However outsiders can watch the daily warehouse reports and see the inventory moving around, in and out. Plus they can also watch the daily delivery reports and see that the amount actually delivered almost never completely comes out of those warehouses.

There is 7,500,000 ounces located in the Eligible category and to think it's all long term investor inventory in only wishful thinking.

So the real test is how much inventory will be in the Registered inventory at the end of this week and by the end of this month.

If the paper players had any idea at all that the Gold wasn't there to meet demand, the price would already have gone ballistic and you think these Gold and SilverSellers know some deep down secret that the inside players have no clue!! The only people that have no clue are the ones that keep buying this crap month after month.

But if this guy is right then so am I, as I've been telling you forever to buy Gold and not Silver on that floating rock and save yourself from that mother of all taxes.

But he's not and I still am, save yourself, buy Gold and stop paying that mother of all taxes.

I know you can't digest all this information as it's been explained to you dozens of times before and you still don't understand it, but it's for anyone that is new and trying to understand something about this mysterious COMEX inventory.

When are you ever going to learn to read the entire article and not just the parts that fit your dream come true. Go back and read it again and I'm sure you will find a "but" somewhere in there that allows his pie in the sky dream to not actually happen again this month as usual.

And yes we will follow this months inventory results to see how close another one of these pie in the sky dreams come true.

I'm all for a run on Gold and $100+ Silver, but it's not happening this month either!!

Alright here we go with tracking some of the Gold activity being delivered out of COMEX this month and the warehouse inventory activity which is so important.

Actually there is a total of 2,514 contracts being delivered by the end of today for a total of 251,400 ounces.

Yesterday there was a total of 173,000 ounces added to the Registered inventory and 163,000 subtracted from the Eligible inventory, no big surprise as stated above. At least not to anyone that actually follows what goes on at the COMEX warehouses for several years and you don't have to be a broker to watch what goes on with the commodity your invested in, especially if you want to see for yourself versus being led around by the nose all the time.

So the Gold Registered inventory was increased from the terminal sum of 370,000 ounces to 543,000 ounces the day before these delivers were to be made.

Tomorrows warehouse report will show the end of day activities for today after these deliveries were made, plus any additional inventory transferred into or out of the Registered inventory and Eligible inventory. It will also show inventory that was added to one warehouse and subtracted from another, which can be large amounts but with little to no impact on the over all totals or a huge impact. The only way the over all visible inventory shrinks is if Gold is actually removed from the warehouses and delivered to someone outside of the COMEX vaults. This doesn't necessarily mean that the Gold actually even left the same vault but the COMEX portion of that vault. It's not unusual to have warehouses, as they are called and are in fact multipurpose bank vaults. Just because we can't see it on a COMEX inventory report, does not necessarily mean it was shipped to Russia. We are not the only ones that like to keep our physical inventory on hand or close by. There are numerous places around the country to store your Gold in addition to millions of safe deposit boxes or buried in your backyard, but large investors are not likely to chose their backyard or safe deposit boxes as they are to small or to dangerous. However if you want to keep your Gold a secret from the government ever seeing it, you can't use one of these vaults as you have to identify everything going in to have it insured by the owners of that vault. The government may or may not see it today, but that wouldn't stop them from seeing it tomorrow. People worry about a potential confiscation one day of their meager stacks at home, well these vaults across the country, COMEX and the ETF's is where the bulk of fast and easy pickings is located, not hundreds of thousand sock drawers or safe deposit boxes that they can't see what's in them.