Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The average silver investor is stupid. - Page 9
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The average silver investor is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    SHB has a reservation in the Biloxi FEMA Camp and they promise to feed him all the Gulf shrimp he can eat.
    Nah, that won't work I need something on the west coast.

Default So glad that I'm not the average silver investor.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone (on March 26) View Post
    Tell the investor that I think that he should wait a week or so for a lower entry price.
    Right now spot is still above $17, and I think that in the near future $16 will be happening, and that would be a better time to buy a stash.

Silver down to $8.50???
    If you actually think that's possible, then perhaps it's true that too much chronic will impair logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone (on April 20) View Post
    Tell your client that now it's a good time to buy.
    15.91 USD
    OK chroNick, to help your client, I hope that you passed along my messages.
    Or did your ego get in the way?
    Either way it looks like that particular window of opportunity has closed.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    What does that mean? Are you saying we'll never see $15.91 again? Has the train left the station?
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Question What else do you buy? Got yours?

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    Jeeeezus Chriiist! You talked the guy out of how many monster boxes? 20? 25?

I think I just puked!
    Hey the guy deserved it, asking a chump like Chroni for advice.

What does that mean? Are you saying we'll never see $15.91 again? Has the train left the station?
    Why ask me again after I posted what I posted?
    You've been at this a long time Vale.
    You should be able to comprehend plain English by now.

WTF do you think?

"The average minimum wage worker in the US is 36 years old."
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Hey the guy deserved it, asking a chump like Chroni for advice.

Why ask me again after I posted what I posted?
    You've been at this a long time Vale.
    You should be able to comprehend plain English by now.

WTF do you think?

"The average minimum wage worker in the US is 36 years old."
    Still trying to pin you down if this is just another, we will never see it below $15.91 again?

And you wouldn't answer that simple question.

However you did manage to post another one of your many run away Silver posts.

We all want to see high Silver prices, but it has to knock down that $50 wall first and that will be after the $20, $30 and $40 walls first.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Chronic's Client is down to 24 monster boxes. He could have had 26, but he took above average Investment Advice. I wouldn't dick around if I was his Client.

Still trying to pin you down if this is just another, we will never see it below $15.91 again?

And you wouldn't answer that simple question.

However you did manage to post another one of your many run away Silver posts.

We all want to see high Silver prices, but it has to knock down that $50 wall first and that will be after the $20, $30 and $40 walls first.
    Forget 50.00 , my old sell point was 45.00 to 48.00.

We all do want to see a higher silver price , I'm looking forward to the day I can get all my stash to LCS while its at 45.00, if it was 44.50 by the time I got there, I would take that.

No dickering for extra on the ASE , just spot please and hurry !

Quote Originally Posted by Robert FGoens View Post
    Forget 50.00 , my old sell point was 45.00 to 48.00.

We all do want to see a higher silver price , I'm looking forward to the day I can get all my stash to LCS while its at 45.00, if it was 44.50 by the time I got there, I would take that.

No dickering for extra on the ASE , just spot please and hurry !
    Really? You would sell all of your stash? I have a portion of my stack that would first to be liquidated. I will always keep a stack no matter what the paper price is. In fact I hope I never have to sell any of my physical. There are paper derivatives I could make a buck off of and I would be happy with just that.

I would consider selling physical silver at $100+ depending upon how much gold I would get in return. And when would I sell gold? I will never sell gold.

Why would I pass along your message - someone who has consistently made bad predictions in the markets. I told him to not buy yet as I saw further downside in the market, but he didn't listen. He bought physical at around the mid 17's.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    Chronic's Client is down to 24 monster boxes. He could have had 26, but he took above average Investment Advice. I wouldn't dick around if I was his Client.
    1) He is up on the equity portion as Japan and Russia are rallying a lot harder than silver is. 2) You're assuming that this is the bottom. What if silver just bounces around in a trading range here for a while equities continue to rally? 3) No matter what silver does, it does not make sense to be 100% invested in it as there is downside risk. Drawing income out of an asset that is down is devastating to a retiree's financial future. There are other methods to reduce principal risk and collect on dividends/cash flow/interest, which is a more prudent approach for a retiree. You obviously can't understand that no matter how much empirical evidence is presented because you're just a meager peasant that can barely make ends meet.

Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    Why would I pass along your message
    Perhaps to help him out?

- someone who has consistently made bad predictions in the markets.
    That is a lie, and you are a liar.
    And the consistently part was simply overkill, you sleaze merchant.
    You can not vindicate yourself, you bearer of false witness.

I told him to not buy yet as I saw further downside in the market, but he didn't listen. He bought physical at around the mid 17's.
    Apparently he's smarter than you.