Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Life expectancy going down? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Life expectancy going down?

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Don't you find it odd that you or anyone else can't find a suitable answer to the main topic's question?

To answer your question, they did it to maximize their profits.
    Like all of the kabbal's whorprit operations, they don't give a fuk about the consumer, except where it affects their profits.

To answer your other question.
    Yes one is better for you, but they are both toxic substances, and different organisms react differently.
    I am not a physician, my medicine doctor's advice is to stay away from all artificial sweeteners.
    In general avoid processed foodstuffs.
    Bring your own pure water for hydration.
    You can't get away from this stuff unless you only drink purified water and only eat veggies and rabbits grown in your backyard.

I eat Smart balance butter spread instead of actual butter most of the time. Is it better or worse, It says no Trans fat and non-GMO, I know the butter doesn't say that. Who knows what the cows were fed, but I doubt it was NON-GMO grain. The same for Milk and just about anything else we eat or the components in it. Is organic food NON-GMO or not exposed to pesticides? I'm sure some will argue the point depending on who's trying to get away with what. I know it's way over priced in most cases and I don't know if you can really trust its status, but you can trust your going to pay the store a lot more for it no natter what.

I don't think GMO is going to have a major impact on my life, as I'm closer to the end than someone facing a whole lifetime of eating it. But I do not believe Monsanto or any company will willfully poison the population to thin the herd. At least not in major Western countries. It just doesn't make for a sound argument. If the world leaders were to come up with some kind of mass death wish, they would select an area of the world that they could blame on any number of reasons, like the plague because of millions living in close proximity and poor sanitary conditions. Grab a dart and start throwing it at a map of the Earth. Not to try and select anyone, but many parts of this planet are far more populated than others and growing strong, population wise that is. Is it far stretched to believe scientist have not already found a way to genetically modify food to specifically poison a genetic code to one major group of people in many parts of this planet. Not something easily done in a country like the USA where the vast majority have a generic code more similar to Heinz 57 sauce, not to mention multiple different races. In the USA it would have to be out right poison and some people would be obviously start dieing much sooner than others with a huge spike in the death rate.

Is there really a concern about the planet and our dependency on the jungles in places like South America. Would that be a place for depopulation and allow those jungles to recapture that continent? Now that's the kind of argument one might make for a new world order making life and death decisions without admitting there is even a problem with the oxygen levels that need to be addressed.

I don't know what is true and what isn't regarding all theories. However far to many have vested interest in allowing things to keep going in the same direction while others have huge financial interests in making changes. The North pole is only a magnetic location today and we can see the South pole melting along with other massive ice melts on the planet. Is it a man made problem as many say or just another cycle on this planet. I'm leaning towards something we have done and it's going to be a real bitch in the not to distant future.

But no matter what we have done, let Yellowstone turn on us again and I'll bet it gets a lot colder, for a long time and more people around the planet will die from starvation than from any explosion on this continent and the loss of life would be huge. And that's another thing I hope waits until after I'm gone.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Here I thought Cellphones were my only enemy, did Banana Boat sponsor this as a long term investment?

Citrus fruit linked with melanoma in preliminary study

(Reuters Health) - Using data from two long-term studies of women and men, researchers found a potential link between citrus consumption and malignant melanoma of the skin.

But the study did not test whether citrus fruits were the cause of the skin cancers, and more work will be needed to confirm the connection, the authors write in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.

The results, from a single “observational” study that may not reflect the whole U.S. population, should be interpreted with caution, said senior author Dr. Abrar Qureshi of the Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University and Rhode Island Hospital.

Qureshi worked on the study in collaboration with the Channing Division of Network Medicine at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston.

“Cutaneous malignant melanoma is a potentially life-threatening form of skin cancer,” Qureshi said. “Although there have been recently incredible advances in the treatment of melanoma, melanoma prevention through the use of sun protection and skin cancer screening is recommended.”

The researchers used data on more than 63,000 women in the Nurses’ Health Study and 41,000 men in the Health Professionals Follow-Up Study, both of which ran from the mid-1980s to 2010. Every two to four years, researchers collected data on participants’ dietary patterns, and the men and women self-reported health events like melanoma diagnosis, which were confirmed with medical records.

The participants answered questions about how frequently they consumed grapefruit, oranges, grapefruit juice or orange juice, and the total of these four categories was considered an estimate of “overall citrus consumption,” although it does not include other citruses like lemons and limes.

Over more than 20 years of follow-up, the researchers noted 1,840 cases of melanoma. Compared to people who ate citrus less than twice a week, those who ate citrus two to four times per week had a 10 percent increased risk of melanoma.

Melanoma risk increased as citrus consumption increased, rising to a 36 percent increase in risk for people who ate the fruits more than 1.5 times per day, on average. Of the citrus fruits, grapefruit seemed to have the strongest association with melanoma.

Even accounting for varying amounts of sun exposure and the geographic location of the study participants, the association between citrus fruits and skin cancer was still high, Qureshi said.

Fresh citrus fruits contain furocoumarins, a family of photoactive compounds that can make an individual more sun sensitive, and make sun exposure more damaging to skin cells, Qureshi told Reuters Health by email.

“We are NOT recommending changing fruit consumption as these fruits and vegetables are important for overall health,” he said. “However, until we learn more about these furocoumarins, those consuming fresh citrus fruits on a regular basis should be extra careful with sun exposure, and depending on their outdoor activities they should wear appropriate sunscreen, hats and sun-protective clothing.”

In the U.S., there are about 30 cases of cutaneous malignant melanoma for every 100,000 individuals, according to Marianne Berwick of the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, who wrote an editorial accompanying the findings.

It is the fifth most common cancer in the U.S. and sixth worldwide, Berwick told Reuters Health by email.

The authors of the new study were careful to account for as many other explanations as possible, but still it is too soon to generalize these findings to the average person, she said.

“This study must be replicated in order for it to be used for public health messages,” Berwick said.
    Last edited by valerb; 29th June 2015 at 17:52.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Eat apricot Kernels - 8 to 10 a day - with a handful of other nuts - Keep the Cancer away -

and don't breath - You'll be fine .
    Gotta breathe, but I'm almost following the rest of your wise advice, I'm only doing 7.

Many, many thanks for the information my friend.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Question Fish abuse?

I gotta think that some post 2011 statistics have been released by now.

But the involuntary fluoride drugging of Americans might be good enough.

What a kabbal.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    You can't get away from this stuff unless you only drink purified water and only eat veggies and rabbits grown in your backyard.

I eat Smart balance butter spread instead of actual butter most of the time. Is it better or worse, It says no Trans fat and non-GMO, I know the butter doesn't say that. Who knows what the cows were fed, but I doubt it was NON-GMO grain. The same for Milk and just about anything else we eat or the components in it. Is organic food NON-GMO or not exposed to pesticides? I'm sure some will argue the point depending on who's trying to get away with what. I know it's way over priced in most cases and I don't know if you can really trust its status, but you can trust your going to pay the store a lot more for it no natter what.

I don't think GMO is going to have a major impact on my life, as I'm closer to the end than someone facing a whole lifetime of eating it. But I do not believe Monsanto or any company will willfully poison the population to thin the herd. At least not in major Western countries. It just doesn't make for a sound argument. If the world leaders were to come up with some kind of mass death wish, they would select an area of the world that they could blame on any number of reasons, like the plague because of millions living in close proximity and poor sanitary conditions. Grab a dart and start throwing it at a map of the Earth. Not to try and select anyone, but many parts of this planet are far more populated than others and growing strong, population wise that is. Is it far stretched to believe scientist have not already found a way to genetically modify food to specifically poison a genetic code to one major group of people in many parts of this planet. Not something easily done in a country like the USA where the vast majority have a generic code more similar to Heinz 57 sauce, not to mention multiple different races. In the USA it would have to be out right poison and some people would be obviously start dieing much sooner than others with a huge spike in the death rate.

Is there really a concern about the planet and our dependency on the jungles in places like South America. Would that be a place for depopulation and allow those jungles to recapture that continent? Now that's the kind of argument one might make for a new world order making life and death decisions without admitting there is even a problem with the oxygen levels that need to be addressed.

I don't know what is true and what isn't regarding all theories. However far to many have vested interest in allowing things to keep going in the same direction while others have huge financial interests in making changes. The North pole is only a magnetic location today and we can see the South pole melting along with other massive ice melts on the planet. Is it a man made problem as many say or just another cycle on this planet. I'm leaning towards something we have done and it's going to be a real bitch in the not to distant future.

But no matter what we have done, let Yellowstone turn on us again and I'll bet it gets a lot colder, for a long time and more people around the planet will die from starvation than from any explosion on this continent and the loss of life would be huge. And that's another thing I hope waits until after I'm gone.
    The above option does not apply to you Bone as you have a nuclear waste dump near your backyard, so you can't even grow safe food. It might and probably is more dangerous than anything bought in a store.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    The above option does not apply to you Bone as you have a nuclear waste dump near your backyard, so you can't even grow safe food. It might and probably is more dangerous than anything bought in a store.
    Today I was reading the local headlines about them finding even MORE radioactive contamination in the area.
    That situation would have really depressed me if not for the global Fukushima Fallout that has already done the job.

Over 4" of radioactive rain has flooded the area over the past three days.
    A rain containing a large quantity of MOX particles which are millions of times more deadly than these St. Louis County WW2 era uranium ore processing residues.
    I'm thinking that it applies to any backyard that gets rain Vale, which likely includes yours.
    But because it's not on TalmudVision I suppose that you don't know anything about that danger.

BTW, I use lots of zeolite in my garden. And I will wash my greens with a bentonite solution.
    Last edited by silverheartbone; 29th December 2015 at 02:30.

Normal Radiation back in 2010 was 5 to 20 CPM
    Highest Recorded Radioactive City in America this week December 19-26, 2015

1485 Miami, Florida wins and is the most radioactive City in the nation this week. There is no prize.
    1397 Little Rock, Arkansas is close behind in the CPM race to the end.

Those are some seriously fuked numbers and life expectancy has to be taking a huge hit.

I think that TV news programming is mostly mind control, and after internet truth exposure, only weaker minds will still be fooled by it.
    And although some ignorant innocents are still truly fooled, there seem to be a lot of kabbal exploiters who desire to spread lies for some perceived advantage.

Today I was reading the local headlines about them finding even MORE radioactive contamination in the area.
    That situation would have really depressed me if not for the global Fukushima Fallout that has already done the job.

Over 4" of radioactive rain has flooded the area over the past three days.
    A rain containing a large quantity of MOX particles which are millions of times more deadly than these St. Louis County WW2 era uranium ore processing residues.
    I'm thinking that it applies to any backyard that gets rain Vale, which likely includes yours.
    But because it's not on TalmudVision I suppose that you don't know anything about that danger.

BTW, I use lots of zeolite in my garden. And I will wash my greens with a bentonite solution.

How does that saying go, "I don't need no stinking home grown food which will probably be contaminated anyway, I have a basement full of canned goods to last forever".

Actually a lot longer than I will probably be around that's for sure.

And what good will your garden be when your bentonite solution sucks the life out of your green stuff along with whatever it is that was soaked in to it?

It can suck the toxins along with heavy metals plus vitamins and minerals out of your tissue, it won't go easy on your plants or your not using enough to get anything dangerous out to do you any good.

Lightbulb the 13th countermeasure

I have to admit, watching that 30 day colon clense in only two hours using a homemade batch of Kombucha was hilarious to say the least. However it's hard to imagine any sane mortal being able to match that feat or even daring to try.