Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Life expectancy going down? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Life expectancy going down?

Default the media owners are aware of the problem and have taken care of their issues

Yesterday I heard 'in passing' during a YouTube video rant that U.S. life expectancy has been decreasing since 2012, but I've yet to see any "official" data.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOT FISH?
    You do know that 'LAST CALL' was actually a couple of years ago, don't you?

First the fish, then the cows, and the fowl.

The sun is looking more and more like a vital energy source, but our evil bastard national leaders want to hook us up to the nuclear "industry".
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Yesterday I heard 'in passing' during a YouTube video rant that U.S. life expectancy has been decreasing since 2012, but I've yet to see any "official" data.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOT FISH?
    You do know that 'LAST CALL' was actually a couple of years ago, don't you?

First the fish, then the cows, and the fowl.

The sun is looking more and more like a vital energy source, but our evil bastard national leaders want to hook us up to the nuclear "industry".
    Some are paid to keep coal alive while others push the oil and gas industry. I think nuclear is further down that list of priorities.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Default You are already getting nuked and they want more for you.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Some are paid to keep coal alive while others push the oil and gas industry. I think nuclear is further down that list of priorities.
    Methinks you missed the point.
    We 'merkinfrogs are already being slow simmered.
    They want to turn up the heat, if we let them.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Some of Little Grandmother's wisdom might help here.

Lightbulb Something Big Is Aleady Happening

Wow all in one posting:

Alex Jones is running out of guest, so he's recruiting the public to tell him their intuitions about the future!!

The Marines are practicing to kill our mothers!!

And once again they are getting ready to take away all of our guns.

How many times must you be told, there are more guns in this country than people. Just how in the hell do you expect a couple million whatever's to go around collecting hundreds of millions of guns that are not even registered in many states?

And what makes anyone believe the people would willingly give up their guns in this country? They would have to literally conduct a full search of each and every house in the country to confiscate all the weapons and that would still leave millions uncollected.

You need to save this kind of crap for your ISIS TWITTER sites, as not many Americans are buying the fact our Marines are getting reading to shoot our mothers or take away our weapons.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    The Zionist-Dictated USA foreign policy is one steaming pile of $hit. Thousands of refugees are fleeing the ME warzone they have created, and are flooding Europe. We should put them all on a ship and send them to the USA. It's your own $hit. You should deal with the fallout. Go fcuking home USA. The ROTW is sick to death of you, literally. Get the MFing Zionists out of your government, out of your politics, out of your media, out of your "entertainment industry! Etc, etc, etc. Make the world safer.
    Hey don't worry. We Yanks are being whacked at an extremely high rate, and we won't be a bother much longer.

See: https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=deagel+population

The Obamanation infesting the White House is a master overseer for the global plantation.

Unhappy Once they got control of the fruits of our labour, it took less than a century.

Life-destroying toxins intentionally engineered into the food supply

My lab has uncovered scientific proof that substances are intentionally formulated into dietary products to drive consumers mentally insane while causing widespread infertility, organ damage and a loss of any ability to engage in rational, conscious thinking.
    These toxic substances are being found across the entire food supply including in conventional foods, organic foods, "natural" products and dietary supplements.

This goes far beyond the mere contamination of foods with heavy metals -- a subject which is grave all by itself. Rather, this is about the intentional formulation of toxic substances into products consumed by the masses on a regular basis.

The result is what you see unfolding around you right now: mass insanity, incredible escalations of criminality among political operatives, clinical insanity among an increasing number of mainstream media writers and reporters, widespread infertility in young couples, skyrocketing rates of kidney failure and dialysis patients, plus a near total loss of rational thinking among the voting masses.

The effects of this are devastating to human civilization: the collapse of a capable workforce, the rise of the masses dependent on government for survival, the collapse of free democracies due to the cognitive retardation of the voting masses, an exploding prison population and the rise of for-profit corporate prison systems, and even the near complete collapse of any ability of the news-consuming public to parse and comprehend even the most basic information such as national debt figures.

The long-term effects of this widespread food poisoning phenomenon will be the utter downfall of modern human civilization for numerous reasons ranging from economic non-sustainability to environmental destruction and the global rise of political violence as we are seeing right now in Kiev.

As more and more lab results have been documented here at the Natural News Forensic Food Lab, it has become increasingly apparent to me that humanity cannot survive the mass engineered poisoning of the food supply.

You are, of course, being expertly distracted from all this with Powerball jackpots, tabloid celebrity news, staged political drama and of course the all-time favorite distraction of every crumbling empire: violent sports.

What we're finding in foods, vitamins and supplements
    What I've published so far just barely scratches the surface of what we are finding. Here's an overview of some of the incredibly shocking findings we have now documented:

• The now-infamous "yoga mat chemical" used by Subway in their breads is also widely used across the fast-food industry. McDonald's, Chik-Fil-A, Wendy's, Arby's and many other restaurants also use the chemical azodicarbonamide which is linked to cancer. Importantly, this is not a contaminant. This is an ingredient which is intentionally added to the recipes in order for the chemical to be consumed by the masses.

• There is no logical reason why chemicals like azodicarbonamide need to be added to recipes of fast food breads and buns. The chemical serves no necessary functional or nutritive purpose. It seems to exists solely for the purpose of delivering the chemical to hundreds of millions of consumers by blending it into popular fast foods. The sandwiches in which this chemical is found are merely delivery mechanisms for toxic substances that harm human biology.

• Many mainstream, popular vitamin brands are intentionally spiked with such high levels of copper that if taken on a daily basis, they will cause mental insanity and psychosis. Some of these vitamin brands are routinely advertised on television to the mainstream masses, encouraging them to consume the vitamins, many of which are manufactured by companies owned in full or part by pharmaceutical interests.

• A popular dietary herb designed to improve brain performance actually contains very high levels of lead in most products we tested (which were sourced from China). Lead is a toxic heavy metal that damages brain function. In this way, people who are suffering from early dementia or Alzheimer's are actually accelerated toward brain destruction via certain herbal supplements which appear designed to deliver toxic heavy metals to the brain. It was truly shocking to me to discover that "brain herbs" contain so much lead that they contribute to brain damage.

• At the same time, we found that the very same "brain herb," when grown in the USA, contains virtually no heavy metals. This is proof that the herb does not "naturally" absorb heavy metals as if by magic. Interestingly, the highest levels of brain-damaging metals are consistently found in herbs imported from China. I'm openly asking this question: Is there a covert heavy metals war being waged against America by China? After all, poisoning the population with heavy metals is a very effective way to collapse a nation by destroying the sanity and health of its people. (More on this topic later...)

• Popular children's vitamins sold in nearly every grocery store and pharmacy across America are especially formulated to be incredibly toxic to developing neurology. The number of synthetic, toxic chemicals added to nearly every popular brand of children's vitamins is truly staggering, and many of them seem to be selected for their ability to target and disrupt neurological function. From a purely scientific point of view, these "vitamins" would honestly have to be called "poison pills," yet parents are encouraged to feed them to their children every single day as part of a modern-day health ritual that actually causes long-term harm.

• At our atomic spectroscopy lab, we have confirmed trace levels of aluminum in regular atmospheric air, confirming the fact that all agricultural soils are being inundated with aluminum which is literally falling out of the sky. This is not merely aluminum in our laboratory air, as many labs contain aluminum floors or furniture, causing an unusually high aluminum concentration in laboratory air. Rather, parts per billion concentrations of aluminum have been measured in regular atmospheric air sampled far from any building or laboratory. The result of this phenomenon is that aluminum levels are rising in nearly all soil-grown crops from which everyday food is derived. While aluminum is far less harmful than lead, cadmium or mercury, the repeated accumulation of aluminum is believed to be tied to degenerative brain disorders across the population.

• As Natural News readers already know, GM corn is engineered to grow a deadly toxin inside each and every grain of corn. This deadly toxin is then consumed by all the people who unknowingly eat genetically engineered crops via breakfast cereals, corn tortillas, corn snack chips, etc. This mass poisoning of the population is clearly intentional, as it is deliberately engineered into the crops which are grown for the sole purpose of human and animal consumption. This mass poisoning is not accidental, in other words, and in fact the technology is promoted under the justification that it will "feed the world." Indeed it will feed the world... poison.

Food has become a weapon against humanity

Let's not forget about... Crops Drenched With Cancer-Causing 'Glyphosate' Immediately Before Harvest - 12160 To speed the crop's drying out, so it is never meant to be rinsed off but rather absorbed.

I know your not fond of artificial sweeteners, but what do you think of Pepsi switching from NutraSweet to Sucralose in the Diet Pepsi?

Better, worse? One has to be better than the other. I know I don't care for NutraSweet and Sucralose doesn't seem to bother me, at least not yet and I've been using it for a lot of years.

My greatest complaint has been the lack of choices in soft drinks with Sucralose and you never find it in theaters with diet drinks. Back to NutraSweet for the night.

As much as I dislike NutraSweet, the sugar rush from a soft drink is horrendous after not drinking it for decades.

I still remember Pepsi from back in the 50's that did not contain a half pound of sugar and it tasted great, I don't understand what drove the manufactures to these extremes other than the public went sugar crazy.

Don't you find it odd that you or anyone else can't find a suitable answer to the main topic's question?

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    I know your not fond of artificial sweeteners, but what do you think of Pepsi switching from NutraSweet to Sucralose in the Diet Pepsi?

Better, worse? One has to be better than the other. I know I don't care for NutraSweet and Sucralose doesn't seem to bother me, at least not yet and I've been using it for a lot of years.

My greatest complaint has been the lack of choices in soft drinks with Sucralose and you never find it in theaters with diet drinks. Back to NutraSweet for the night.

As much as I dislike NutraSweet, the sugar rush from a soft drink is horrendous after not drinking it for decades.

I still remember Pepsi from back in the 50's that did not contain a half pound of sugar and it tasted great, I don't understand what drove the manufactures to these extremes other than the public went sugar crazy.
    To answer your question, they did it to maximize their profits.
    Like all of the kabbal's whorprit operations, they don't give a fuk about the consumer, except where it affects their profits.

To answer your other question.
    Yes one is better for you, but they are both toxic substances, and different organisms react differently.
    I am not a physician, my medicine doctor's advice is to stay away from all artificial sweeteners.
    In general avoid processed foodstuffs.
    Bring your own pure water for hydration.