Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Life expectancy going down? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Life expectancy going down?

Lightbulb Expect Merkin Whorprations To Lie As Standard Operating Procedure.

US life expectancy falls for second straight year as more people die from drug overdoses

How deceptive!
    Technically the headline is true.
    But the drug overdoses are not the cause of the fall.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Angry It seems due to mass stupidty the enemy has about won on every front. A fukin skunk.

Food Contact Materials and the Depopulation Program 30:08

"Food contact materials are among the most effective weapons of depopulation in the arsenal of our governments and the military-industrial ..."

If you revisit the Deagel.com (government globalist defense contractor) link that I posted earlier in this thread,
    then you can see how much they've increased their population cut forecast.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Why would anyone want to depopulate the western countries when most of them are depopulating on their own.

It doesn't take a scientist to see where the population problems are on this planet.

If there needs to be some super secret global extermination program, do you really think micro managing it on a worldwide basis is going to work.

There will be nothing left but Asians and those from Eurasia a couple hundred years from now.

Lets see, the estimated life span of a Cave Man was 32 years and after a few generation going forward in time it had increased all the way up to 52 years about 100 years ago.

Now in "one" century our life span has increased by an additional 25 years and your thinking a loss of a couple tenths of a percentage is some grand conspiracy to thin the heard.

The only conspiracies are a bunch of couch potato's setting back and dreaming up this fantasy crap just to drive nitwits crazy that will suck this crap up and they are laughing all night long at the results.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Arrow deny and die

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Why would anyone want to depopulate the western countries when most of them are depopulating on their own.

It doesn't take a scientist to see where the population problems are on this planet.

If there needs to be some super secret global extermination program, do you really think micro managing it on a worldwide basis is going to work.

There will be nothing left but Asians and those from Eurasia a couple hundred years from now.

Lets see, the estimated life span of a Cave Man was 32 years and after a few generation going forward in time it had increased all the way up to 52 years about 100 years ago.

Now in "one" century our life span has increased by an additional 25 years and your thinking a loss of a couple tenths of a percentage is some grand conspiracy to thin the heard.

The only conspiracies are a bunch of couch potato's setting back and dreaming up this fantasy crap just to drive nitwits crazy that will suck this crap up and they are laughing all night long at the results.
    As an educator, I've learned not to try to inform stupid and willfully ignorant people.

Vale, the information at the following link is NOT intended for you.
    In my opinion, your asinine denials of reality are juvenile
    and are very far BENEATH the adult intellectual level needed to seem rational.

With death rate up, US life expectancy is likely down again

By MIKE STOBBE
    Associated Press

NEW YORK -- The U.S. death rate rose last year, and 2017 likely will mark the third straight year of decline in American life expectancy, according to preliminary data.

Death rates rose for Alzheimer's disease, diabetes, flu and pneumonia, and three other leading causes of death, according to numbers posted online Wednesday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Full-year data is not yet available for drug overdoses, suicides or firearm deaths. But".

(more at the link)

This particular report is factually inaccurate where it asserts the leading cause of death in the US.
    The leading cause of mortality is now CANCER.
    Even children are succumbing.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    As an educator, I've learned not to try to inform stupid and willfully ignorant people.

Vale, the information at the following link is NOT intended for you.
    In my opinion, your asinine denials of reality are juvenile
    and are very far BENEATH the adult intellectual level needed to seem rational.

With death rate up, US life expectancy is likely down again [/SIZE]

By MIKE STOBBE
    Associated Press[/URL]

NEW YORK -- The U.S. death rate rose last year, and 2017 likely will mark the third straight year of decline in American life expectancy, according to preliminary data.

Death rates rose for Alzheimer's disease, diabetes, flu and pneumonia, and three other leading causes of death, according to numbers posted online Wednesday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Full-year data is not yet available for drug overdoses, suicides or firearm deaths. But".
    [/FONT]
    (more at the link)

This particular report is factually inaccurate where it asserts the leading cause of death in the US.
    The leading cause of mortality is now CANCER.
    Even children are succumbing.

As someone who lives life and learns from reality and not from You Tube cartoons, I find it far more factually correct.

So children are actually succumbing to cancer now, oh my that is horrible news, I can't believe that has started.

Oh wait, children have been succumbing to cancer for as long as I can remember and those numbers are declining not increasing.

And Yes more and more people are living longer and running into those dreaded things like Alzheimer and cancer. We are all going to die from something sooner or later.

And as an educator, that is a pretty dumb move to put forth an article that states the death rates for cancer is down by 2% while the death rate for heart related causes in only down by .3%.

Meanwhile the death rate for Heart related causes was at 31% of all deaths in 2016 and Cancer was at 22% of all causes, while idiots slip in an additional 2% or 63 thousand that died from drug overdosing.

Now 63 thousand may not seem like much compared to 596 thousand that died from cancer, but it's seven thousand more than all the deaths combined it all the years in the Viet Nam war and the idiot body count is rising faster than ever.

So as one might imagine, there is no evidence that cancer related deaths in the US has come anywhere near taking over the top spot from heart related deaths and with children getting no physical activity, heart related deaths are more than likely going to be on the rise at ever youger ages along with many of the other causes of death which happens to come along with obesity.

Now I know these tiny fragments of reality go against your You Tube conspiracy crap, but it is what it is.

It's going to take one hell of a medical crisis to setback the longevity of the human race, especially in the first world countries.

That's not to say the herd can't be thinned out by any number of ways and in a relatively short period of time. But that would only distort the life expectancy numbers with bad numbers diluting reality with those who died young because of some tragedy. That would not mean those of us that didn't meet the same fate would die any younger than we were expected to and probably live beyond that.

What your conspiracy friends have not been privy to or chose to ignore is the fact that our nursing homes are continuing to house an ever aging society and the numbers over 90 and 100+ are staggering, as they continue to rise decade after decade and that fact does not come from a You Tube cartoon but right from the corporate facts and figures that one said corporate controller wife was privy to for 25 years..

Man's life expectancy is actually rising as we keep marching along day after day. The average may not be rising as fast as the average is, but the number of people living to their maximum numbers is becoming far more frequent than ever in the past. That is what counts for us as a civilization if we ever truly hope for a much longer life span.

People living to exceed 100 years in nothing new, but in the numbers that are doing it today, that is progress more than anything.

Now they just have to figure out how to keep us healthy with gene therapy or whatever so we can live a lot longer and without scrambled brains.

Obviously it's too late for you as the signs are in when you think children are just starting to face death from cancer now...

This is just one typical example as to why people across the country have been pulling their kids out of the public school system to keep them away from Looney Tune characters (educators) like you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jTHNBKjMBU
    Last edited by valerb; 27th May 2018 at 10:04.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Default No ridiculous senile old man, trying to hold on to the past, troll comments needed.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

As someone who lives life and learns from reality and not from You Tube cartoons, I find it far more factually correct.

So children are actually succumbing to cancer now, oh my that is horrible news, I can't believe that has started.

Oh wait, children have been succumbing to cancer for as long as I can remember and those numbers are declining not increasing.
    Posting something that wrong Vale, attempting to normalize and minimize the results of the kabbal's corporate pollution,
    in my opinion demonstrates very evil intent.

Just pointing out the obvious for the mentally challenged who may still identify with Vale's positions.

Depopulation --- yes or no?

Posting something that wrong Vale, attempting to normalize and minimize the results of the kabbal's corporate pollution,
    in my opinion demonstrates very evil intent.

Just pointing out the obvious for the mentally challenged who may still identify with Vale's positions.

Childhood Cancer Statistics – Important Facts

Each year, the parents of approximately 15,700 kids will hear the words “your child has cancer.” Across all ages, ethnic groups and socio-economics, this disease remains the number one cause of death by disease in children. Despite major advances – from an overall survival rate of 10 percent just fifty years ago to nearly 90 percent today, for many rare cancers, the survival rate is much lower. Furthermore, the number of diagnosed cases annually has not declined in nearly 20 years.

•Every day, 43 children are diagnosed with cancer.

•12% of children diagnosed with cancer do not survive.

•Children’s cancer affects all ethnic, gender and socio-economic groups.

•The average age of children diagnosed is six.

•More than 40,000 children undergo treatment for cancer each year.

•60% of children who survive cancer suffer late-effects, such as infertility, heart failure and secondary cancers.

•There are approximately 375,000 adult survivors of children’s cancer in the United States.

◦That equates to 1 in 530 adults ages 20-39.

It doesn't matter what is causing their cancer, the facts are the survival rate is down dramatically. The fact these same survivors that would have been eliminated in the past have now grown up and had children of their own with a better than average chance of passing on the defective gene that gave them cancer as a child. Just one of the side effects of modern day miracles of medicine. Thinning of the herd isn't the same anymore and it will not be in the future. So we will all have to live with the fact more and more people will be born with defective genes than in the past. Hopefully gene therapy and manipulation will advance sooner than later to address these problem for all of us. Childhood cancer isn't the only defective gene we carry around with us. Some people will never get cancer or have a heart problems no matter what they do in their lives. While others can't avoid it no matter how many heath books they write on these subjects.

As far the life expectancy declining, anything that causes a large number of people to die prematurely will have an impact on that number, but not the actual life expectancy of those that continue to survive. Throw in an extra 63K drug overdose deaths and it will cause a decline in the number. Lower the number of deaths on our highways and our life expectancy will rise. It's more of a game of statistics as to what your chances are of making it to any number not how long you might actually live. Living to 100+ is not something new in the world, only the number of people that can actually get to that number or even close. Take away our safety devices and modern medicine and watch out stats drop like a rock. That doesn't mean some people will not make it to 100, it just means that it will be far fewer because of the odds of making it there. If you don't die in an accident, your chances of the flu or a bad cold might end up doing you in let alone any number of more serious illnesses.

We are not machines where you throw a wrench in the gears and it's dead in the water. Man has learned to adapt to all kinds of crap thrown at us in our diets, water, toothpaste, you name it and something has changed over the years and yet we keep right on living. You think things are going to kill all of us and yet we are probably more protected from harm than the vast majority of the worlds population living under conditions that would make any of us sick within a days time and yet their bodies have adjusted to whatever bugs and garbage that's in their water and food they have to put up with, god bless them!!!
    Last edited by valerb; 4th August 2018 at 06:55.

Lightbulb TRUTH: Ashkenazi controlled global corporations are the source of cancer.

There's Vale's posts, then there's the truth.
    My agenda is spreading the truth, what is his?

"The rate of new childhood cancer cases, including leukemia, has steadily increased over the last 40 years."

There's Vale's posts, then there's the truth.

My agenda is spreading the truth, what is his?

"The rate of new childhood cancer cases, including leukemia, has steadily increased over the last 40 years."

[/URL]

Lets expand that chart out to 2017 from 1967 showing maybe 13 per 100,00 back in 1967 and maybe 19 in 2017.

With a death rate of 90% back in 1967, more than 11 out of 13 children per 100,000 would die from cancer and just 2.1 out of 19 children per 100,000 die from cancer today.

Now you mentioned a rise in Leukemia patients and it's one of those that has been the most beneficial to cancer therapies which changed it from being the leading cause of childhood cancer deaths to be replace by brain cancer many years ago.

As I said before those surviving kids are growing up and popping out their own rug rats with a good chance of passing on their good fortune to one or more of their own, which would be at a much higher rate than the general population. So it is expected to see an ever increasing number of children coming down with cancer, but it's still a very small number as a whole and with a very good survival rate percentage today.

As for cancer increasing in adults, you would have to be an idiot not to know why that is and apparently you are one!!!

Bone did you ever hear of the Baby Boom? That would be when your daddy and half breed mommy made you and maybe a few more like you, but millions more like me and your black brothers.

Then if you had paid any attention at all to the news instead of creepy stuff on the You Tube channel you'd know that the government knew in advance that the baby boomers would create a huge surge in the population and the needed to increase the S.S. taxations to create a slush fund to cover us when we reached this point in time. That's the Two plus Trillion empty lock box.

Well as you might have guessed, many of us grew up and got married and had a bunch of babies all of our own and increased the population all that much more.

It's just the most recent batch of young adults that have decided that marriage and having kids when they are still kids themselves isn't the smartest thing in the world, when they can live at home for free when we couldn't wait to get out.

I can see the benefit to waiting, but I can't see living at home no matter how much money I can save. But then I started out life a little different doing odd jobs as a little kid to make money so I would never be broke.

Which brings me to the point of just how the increase in cancer is justified without some hocus pocus to blame it on everyone's favorite ills!!!

We have this massive rush of people living longer than ever before and we are all running into the range of cancer or heart disease if something else doesn't get us first.

Statistics naturally say the vast majority of us are doomed to die from one or the other driving up the stats.

Now that doesn't necessarily mean we will drive the deaths per 100,000 any higher, but it might if we are able to live long enough to die from cancer or heart problems and they can keep us from dying from other things first.

Now with more people dying each year than the year before, especially in our age group, statistically each of these causes of death will rise until our surge in population cycles through and then it will start to reverse as the death rate declines as there are fewer of us dying each year. Such is the cycle of the Baby Boomer generation. It doesn't have to have any impact on the death rate per 100,000, that's to be determined by other factors in the future unrelated to total statistics.

Are you even capable of thinking on your own or do you always live by the You Tube gospel?
    Last edited by valerb; 8th August 2018 at 22:22.