Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Life expectancy going down?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Life expectancy going down?

Question Life expectancy going down?

The latest figures have been suppressed.
    It used to be that the two year old numbers were readily available.
    The latest "official" statistics that I can find are from 2009-2010.

It has been over five years without an update.

Although issued in 2014, the most up-to-date CDC released data is from 2009.

Here is the Social Security data: http://www.ssa.gov/oact/STATS/table4c6.html

http://www.health.ny.gov/health_care...6adm-5att8.pdf

The American population reduction (coordinated by the Executive Branch of the United States of America's federal government) is in full swing, however the results are being hidden from view.

GMO contaminated food - omnipresent and increasing EMFs (cell phone/Wi-Fi) - mind eating vaccines - Fukushima fallout - artifical sweeteners - plastic food containers - water fluoridation

Those detrimental environmental factors do combine synergistically, but you will not be informed about it, you'll have to research.

The answer to the topic question is yes, but it seems that no one in charge really cares about it in a positive way.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Default Most human frogs in the stovetop pot of water are not yet feeling the heat.

Deagle.com's research indicates this projected kill rate

[culling Americans over the 10 years 2015-25 from 370 million inhabitants to 69 million]
    can be projected as representing the cumulative effects of the documented Depopulation Plan.

102 years ago before the imposition of the unconstitutional Federal Reserve System
    (the evil money system that allows the eugenics advocates to create capital for use in their nefarious projects),
    the human cancer rate was around 1%.

I've recently heard it's now over 50%.
    Does anyone know the current probability of contracting cancer over a lifetime for those born today?

UK figures are available and although they seem rather ugly, I believe they are lower than the current US cancer statistics.

The projected curve appears to be flattening, but I don't grok how that could possibly happen with the newest trend of multiple wi-fi devices per person, increasing GMO production and infiltration of the food supply, and the growing problem of nuclear power plant emissions.

IMO the US federal Environmental Protection Administration should be 100% eliminated because it does not protect anything but whorprit interests.

Eat apricot Kernels - 8 to 10 a day - with a handful of other nuts - Keep the Cancer away -

and don't breath - You'll be fine .

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Eat apricot Kernels - 8 to 10 a day - with a handful of other nuts - Keep the Cancer away -

and don't breath - You'll be fine .
    Ignoring the breathing part, your advice would likely help one stay healthy, but consuming legal CBD oil might be even better.

US Radiation Rising - A Lot of People Are In A LOT Of Trouble
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP9_cR2PLnE

Are they intentionally hiding the Cures???

It should be fully obvious by now to most reasonable people that the kabbal is at war with we goy.
    If you are still in denial about what is being done to us, then it seems that you will likely never admit it.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

The Miracle of CBD- Now Legal in All 50 States

The "" breathing stoppage " was a pun

I get tested at work for drugs - Be afraid to try the oil - But I do take Apricot Kernels

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all the talk of Medical Marijuana and it’s many benefits, and state after state legalizing and/or decriminalizing Marijuana use both medically and for private use, it’s a wonder that CBD oil is still in its infancy in the US. In fact, less than five percent of the general public actually knows that there are very potent forms of CBD Oil derived from the hemp plant that have an incredible impact on human health and are legally available in all 50 states. So, if current reports and studies are correct, CBD Oil from the hemp plant will be the king of the Hemp and Cannabis world very soon, and it looks like we’re all going to be a lot healthier because of it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are a number of alternative healing therapies that work well and cost much less (compared to conventional treatment), that Organized Medicine, the Food & Drug Administration, and their overlords in the Pharmaceutical Industry (The Big Three) have made difficult to access. How, when our country organized and industrialized, men like you and I, put up the capital and said to themselves, “here’s
    a great opportunity to help people, this is a great thing.” And, it certainly was.
    But, when it grew and grew, it was like a runaway train that was perfect for everyone involved all the way down the line, physician’s included. Alternatives out of
    this country were already popular and used

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The schools that pop out our new doctors are run by and for the Pharmaceutical Industry - little salesmen - every one - then the mindlesss drones ( Joe Public ) - suck up all that advertisement on TV that tells them whats wrong with them and what pill they should suggest to their family sales person .

Trick recently is to get EVERYONE on a maintenance drug - for the remainder of their lives - either cholesterol or blood pressure - everyone needs a daily pill .
    Last edited by Boomer; 3rd March 2015 at 19:19.

This is definitely a "us against them" issue, for there are two forces going head to head here.

"Big Pharma" versus "We the People".

"Big Pharma" has the federal government on its side, the media on its side, and the banking system on its side.
    "We the People" have the truth on our side.

BP's favorite solutions for cancer: RADIATION and CHEMOTHERAPY
    Our favorite solutions for cancer: CBD, BAKING SODA, INTRAVENOUS VITAMIN C, OTHER PLANT MATERIALS (GRAVIOLA, APRICOT SEEDS, Rense pushes a commercial product called Carnivora.)

Now let's take a cursory look at these solutions.

RADIATION: This is the non-ionizing kind of radiation that goes away as soon as the machine is turned off. Basically it is used as a high energy beam weapon against cancerous tissue. That use seems to me a rather harsh way to treat the surrounding tissues when used "non invasively". High cost in many ways.

CHEMOTHERAPY: The application of a poison in a pill, cream, or other form, which targets a cancer. Quite often it has toxic side effects on other organs (read the inserts!), and all too often it is a cancerous substance. Very high cost in many ways.

CBD: Now we know the main reason why they wanted to keep weed illegal.
    BAKING SODA: It's usually recommended taken with a sweetener such as maple syrup or molasses, but I've read that sugar encourages cancer, so do your own research, YouTube is just a good place to start as long as the video is not too slick.
    INTRAVENOUS VITAMIN C: I have no personal experience with this therapy, but I do trust the sources that inform me that this is a good thing to do for those who suffer from cancer.
    OTHER PLANT MATERIALS: I'd start with that first plant extract above and research whatever else the spirit leads you to.

Colloidal silver has been reported to be useful in conjunction with the above. Let's not forget about the major role of the vitamins and other minerals in fortifying our immune systems. I really don't hear much about that role unless something is being sold. I often hear about the anti-cancer properties of antioxidants, which work well, so long as everything else is cool. But right now everything is far from cool, hence this friendly note.

* insane "medicine"
    * logical medicine

GARLIC is good.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    This is definitely a "us against them" issue, for there are two forces going head to head here.

"Big Pharma" versus "We the People".

"Big Pharma" has the federal government on its side, the media on its side, and the banking system on its side.
    "We the People" have the truth on our side.

BP's favorite solutions for cancer: RADIATION and CHEMOTHERAPY
    Our favorite solutions for cancer: CBD, BAKING SODA, INTRAVENOUS VITAMIN C, OTHER PLANT MATERIALS (GRAVIOLA, APRICOT SEEDS, Rense pushes a commercial product called Carnivora.)

Now let's take a cursory look at these solutions.

RADIATION: This is the non-ionizing kind of radiation that goes away as soon as the machine is turned off. Basically it is used as a high energy beam weapon against cancerous tissue. That use seems to me a rather harsh way to treat the surrounding tissues when used "non invasively". High cost in many ways.

CHEMOTHERAPY: The application of a poison in a pill, cream, or other form, which targets a cancer. Quite often it has toxic side effects on other organs (read the inserts!), and all too often it is a cancerous substance. Very high cost in many ways.

CBD: Now we know the main reason why they wanted to keep weed illegal.
    BAKING SODA: It's usually recommended taken with a sweetener such as maple syrup or molasses, but I've read that sugar encourages cancer, so do your own research, YouTube is just a good place to start as long as the video is not too slick.
    INTRAVENOUS VITAMIN C: I have no personal experience with this therapy, but I do trust the sources that inform me that this is a good thing to do for those who suffer from cancer.
    OTHER PLANT MATERIALS: I'd start with that first plant extract above and research whatever else the spirit leads you to.

Colloidal silver has been reported to be useful in conjunction with the above. Let's not forget about the major role of the vitamins and other minerals in fortifying our immune systems. I really don't hear much about that role unless something is being sold. I often hear about the anti-cancer properties of antioxidants, which work well, so long as everything else is cool. But right now everything is far from cool, hence this friendly note.

* insane "medicine"
    * logical medicine
    Don't forget to add GHB to your list, as that is a natural hormone and one of the best cure all products that you "could" buy back in the 1980's over the counter, before the government got it banned. I never knew about it back then, but I did use a pre-cursor product that was available during the early 90's for a few years until the government got each state to ban it for the same reason. Talk about a natural sleep aide that didn't cost an arm and leg and didn't knock anyone out like GHB can. And yes GHB was replaced by a drug that cost a fortune to do the same thing and is restricted to a very small group of people.

I can't speak for vitamin C as a cure for cancer, but I watched it keep a woman alive when she was suppose to be dead after they cut and burned her to the end and sent her home to die.

That might not be a cure, but it would sure beat the hell out of many alternatives and it would have been interesting to see what would have happened to her if she had started that therapy before anything else was done to her

I can say 50 grams of vitamin C in an IV bag of solution over a two hour drip will make you feel as good as you could possibly ever feel. Plus there are no side effects like when it's going through your GI tract.

I.V. Vitamin C beats the hell out of a vitamin B injection hands down when it comes to an energy boost like nothing else that I know of. Well at least when it comes to using legal substances, I've never tried the illegal products so I have no comparison.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post

Deagle.com's research indicates this projected kill rate

[culling Americans over the 10 years 2015-25 from 370 million inhabitants to 69 million]
    can be projected as representing the cumulative effects of the documented Depopulation Plan.

102 years ago before the imposition of the unconstitutional Federal Reserve System
    (the evil money system that allows the eugenics advocates to create capital for use in their nefarious projects),
    the human cancer rate was around 1%.

I've recently heard it's now over 50%.
    Does anyone know the current probability of contracting cancer over a lifetime for those born today?

I think there are multiple factors not being taken into consideration today that those 100 years ago didn't have to face.

For one thing we are living one hell of a lot longer thanks to advances in medicine and there is a price to pay for that longer life span.

We die from other natural causes like cancer and heart disease that so many never lived long enough to get that opportunity in the past.

Advances in medicine has poked a hole in the natural order of Mother Natures selection process of weeding out the weak.

Now instead of someone dying at the age of 5 of a family inherited bad gene, they are cured of cancer and go on to live a somewhat normal life and pass on that dreaded gene to a much larger pool in their family tree. The weeding out process has come back to haunt some of us.

So many of these genetic defects that caused premature death in the past are now being dealt with and they are not all related to cancer by any means, but they are all contributing to a broader defective gene pool for future generations.

One statistic that is not welcome news to my ears is, if you live long enough, you will get prostate cancer.

So while we are being subjected to cancer causing agents in one form or another and there is a pile of evidence this stuff is killing far too many, it still doesn't offset the advances in medicine and our overall much longer life span over the past 100 years that gives cancer the opportunity it didn't have in the past at people that didn't die from other causes at much younger ages.

Is there any doubt heart failure rates are up for the exact same reason, we live too long.

I have to no doubt whatsoever that if we were to take away all antibiotics today, in 50 years our average life span would be much shorter again and cancer would be drastically reduced simply because we were dying from simple things cured with those antibiotics that they no longer have. Of course that would depend on the people staying in the dark and never finding any alternatives to our antibiotics.

Many of the cancers we count today, they didn't even know how to identify it 100 years ago as cancer.

Some of it may be mutations caused by these modern day pollutants while others are mutations from defective genes that would have died off 100 yeas ago and never been allowed to mutate.

Its easy to say Heart Disease and Cancer are on the rise, but unless you die from something else sooner, chances are one of them will be waiting for you.

Dying from Heart disease and Cancer late in life is not a new phenomena, but our long life span is.
    Last edited by valerb; 6th April 2015 at 18:53.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!