Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Life expectancy going down? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Life expectancy going down?

Lightbulb Expect Merkin Whorprations To Lie As Standard Operating Procedure.

US life expectancy falls for second straight year as more people die from drug overdoses

How deceptive!
    Technically the headline is true.
    But the drug overdoses are not the cause of the fall.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Angry It seems due to mass stupidty the enemy has about won on every front. A fukin skunk.

Food Contact Materials and the Depopulation Program 30:08

"Food contact materials are among the most effective weapons of depopulation in the arsenal of our governments and the military-industrial ..."

If you revisit the Deagel.com (government globalist defense contractor) link that I posted earlier in this thread,
    then you can see how much they've increased their population cut forecast.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Why would anyone want to depopulate the western countries when most of them are depopulating on their own.

It doesn't take a scientist to see where the population problems are on this planet.

If there needs to be some super secret global extermination program, do you really think micro managing it on a worldwide basis is going to work.

There will be nothing left but Asians and those from Eurasia a couple hundred years from now.

Lets see, the estimated life span of a Cave Man was 32 years and after a few generation going forward in time it had increased all the way up to 52 years about 100 years ago.

Now in "one" century our life span has increased by an additional 25 years and your thinking a loss of a couple tenths of a percentage is some grand conspiracy to thin the heard.

The only conspiracies are a bunch of couch potato's setting back and dreaming up this fantasy crap just to drive nitwits crazy that will suck this crap up and they are laughing all night long at the results.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!