Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Life expectancy going down? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Life expectancy going down?

Thumbs down The kabbal controlled whorprit media continues to lie to gullible sleeple.

"The average life expectancy in the United States has once again dropped after peaking in 2014.
    Experts say that drug overdoses are the reason why,

but could there be other factors that come into play as well?"

more at the link...

Hard to believe that the whorprit information sources are still acting like there is a mystery,
    and apparently most Americans are suicidal or DUMB AS ROCKS.
    Yes, the globalists restarted the opioid flow after the Taliban stopped it almost 20 years ago, and drugs are a factor in the death increase,
    but as I'd posted four years ago, the Fukushima fallout is the main reason for the decline in longevity.

If you have not been proactively protecting yourself and your dependents,
    then you obviously trust the globalist kabbal for information over mine,
    and your premature death will be mostly your fault.

Because I get zero supporting feedback, only flack from the forum's troll,
    I must assume that the forum membership is in denial.
    If you are not stupid and suicidal, then go back and reread this thread.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Experts say that drug overdoses are the reason why, but could there be other factors that come into play as well?"
    and apparently most Americans are suicidal or DUMB AS ROCKS.

Yes, the globalists restarted the opioid flow after the Taliban stopped it almost 20 years ago, and drugs are a factor in the death increase,
    but as I'd posted four years ago, the Fukushima fallout is the main reason for the decline in longevity.

If you have not been proactively protecting yourself and your dependents, then you obviously trust the globalist kabbal for information over mine,
    and your premature death will be mostly your fault.

Because I get zero supporting feedback, only flack from the forum's troll, I must assume that the forum membership is in denial.
    If you are not stupid and suicidal, then go back and reread this thread.

Interesting comment, you forgot to call them children today, but you did say that most of them are suicidal or DUMB AS ROCKS, at least the American audience.

You are acting like a whining little b!tch, no one is supporting me, Boohoo. Standup for yourself and defend your position instead of begging others to do it for you as if someone else simply saying they believe your insane theories gives it anymore credit. It's facts not links to one more You Tube cartoon that is needed. So insult everyone and call them stupid and suicidal if they do not go back and revisit your crap if they have not already dismissed it as one more of your insane theories of everyone is out to get all of us and those everyones are controlled by the grand pubas of the fake Jews. Oh damn you are so hilarious with your never ending insanity, I hope you keep up the insanity and coming back for more it makes my month!!!

Maybe they are not like you and actually read the articles and not simply the headlines like you continue to do which make you the dunce, not everyone else.

Funny statistics not supporting your theory of cancer doing us all in from those reactors in Japan.

All major forms of death show a slight increase except cancer which actually declined, but the suicide and death by idiots doing themselves via drug over dose is the primary cause of the 1/10th of a year decline in longevity for a newborn.

Keep in mind its the projected life span of a newborn not us old timers. And why is that, well it's because they use a formula based on when everyone dies from each cause and the number of years they lost because of their death in that category.

Since most drug overdoses caused by junkies which is the only group actually increasing in that category, I'm betting that all the deaths by those that were in attendance at Woodstock or those old enough to attend Woodstock is a very small portion compared to those in their teens on up. So it's those younger people doing themselves in that have a huge takeaway in the total number of years versus someone dying of cancer at 70. That is what is skewing the number even though the number dying from cancer is so much greater, it's the total number of years lost that is increasing from that group.

Cancer is pretty much a static group by age as are those in the heart group.

Will those reactors ever have a serious impact of our lives, it doesn't appear to be happening so far, at least not as far as the fear mongers have been predicting.

Then neither did the major oil disaster in the Gulf of Mexico. Cause a mess and a loss of business for many, but there hasn't been a major increase in children born with extra limbs or other defects.

Will it have a direct impact on those living near it all those years, probably to some degree. Then so will living next to a burning nuclear waste dump where Silverheartbone lives.

Talk about being an idiot, don't do as I do, do as I say. That would make a great You Tube cartoon.

PS according to the chart makers, my life expectancy is now up to 87 since I've made it this far. The older you get the longer is your projected outcome.

It's that risk factor of not dying from any childhood illness, falling off a pogo stick and breaking my neck or drowning at the pool. Not killing myself while driving a car and making sure someone else didn't kill me with their car.

Was lucky to has served between wars and survived my first wife, divorce that is. As we keep beating the odds they keep adding more potential years to our life span which is about 100+ if your lucky and you can stay healthy.

The odds of anyone who was 65 in 2012 had their life expectancy increased, to 84 for females and 82 for males, with a percentage of them making it to 90 and a smaller percent to exceed 95.

As this group from 2012 ages, so does their life expectancy even though many will die before ever reaching the early 80's, but as a group their odds are increasing each year to exceed that original number and becoming some of those living into the 90's and longer.
    Last edited by valerb; 20th February 2019 at 02:59.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!