Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Life expectancy going down? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Life expectancy going down?

Lightbulb Expect Merkin Whorprations To Lie As Standard Operating Procedure.

US life expectancy falls for second straight year as more people die from drug overdoses

How deceptive!
    Technically the headline is true.
    But the drug overdoses are not the cause of the fall.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Angry It seems due to mass stupidty the enemy has about won on every front. A fukin skunk.

Food Contact Materials and the Depopulation Program 30:08

"Food contact materials are among the most effective weapons of depopulation in the arsenal of our governments and the military-industrial ..."

If you revisit the Deagel.com (government globalist defense contractor) link that I posted earlier in this thread,
    then you can see how much they've increased their population cut forecast.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Why would anyone want to depopulate the western countries when most of them are depopulating on their own.

It doesn't take a scientist to see where the population problems are on this planet.

If there needs to be some super secret global extermination program, do you really think micro managing it on a worldwide basis is going to work.

There will be nothing left but Asians and those from Eurasia a couple hundred years from now.

Lets see, the estimated life span of a Cave Man was 32 years and after a few generation going forward in time it had increased all the way up to 52 years about 100 years ago.

Now in "one" century our life span has increased by an additional 25 years and your thinking a loss of a couple tenths of a percentage is some grand conspiracy to thin the heard.

The only conspiracies are a bunch of couch potato's setting back and dreaming up this fantasy crap just to drive nitwits crazy that will suck this crap up and they are laughing all night long at the results.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Arrow deny and die

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Why would anyone want to depopulate the western countries when most of them are depopulating on their own.

It doesn't take a scientist to see where the population problems are on this planet.

If there needs to be some super secret global extermination program, do you really think micro managing it on a worldwide basis is going to work.

There will be nothing left but Asians and those from Eurasia a couple hundred years from now.

Lets see, the estimated life span of a Cave Man was 32 years and after a few generation going forward in time it had increased all the way up to 52 years about 100 years ago.

Now in "one" century our life span has increased by an additional 25 years and your thinking a loss of a couple tenths of a percentage is some grand conspiracy to thin the heard.

The only conspiracies are a bunch of couch potato's setting back and dreaming up this fantasy crap just to drive nitwits crazy that will suck this crap up and they are laughing all night long at the results.
    As an educator, I've learned not to try to inform stupid and willfully ignorant people.

Vale, the information at the following link is NOT intended for you.
    In my opinion, your asinine denials of reality are juvenile
    and are very far BENEATH the adult intellectual level needed to seem rational.

With death rate up, US life expectancy is likely down again

By MIKE STOBBE
    Associated Press

NEW YORK -- The U.S. death rate rose last year, and 2017 likely will mark the third straight year of decline in American life expectancy, according to preliminary data.

Death rates rose for Alzheimer's disease, diabetes, flu and pneumonia, and three other leading causes of death, according to numbers posted online Wednesday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Full-year data is not yet available for drug overdoses, suicides or firearm deaths. But".

(more at the link)

This particular report is factually inaccurate where it asserts the leading cause of death in the US.
    The leading cause of mortality is now CANCER.
    Even children are succumbing.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    As an educator, I've learned not to try to inform stupid and willfully ignorant people.

Vale, the information at the following link is NOT intended for you.
    In my opinion, your asinine denials of reality are juvenile
    and are very far BENEATH the adult intellectual level needed to seem rational.

With death rate up, US life expectancy is likely down again [/SIZE]

By MIKE STOBBE
    Associated Press[/URL]

NEW YORK -- The U.S. death rate rose last year, and 2017 likely will mark the third straight year of decline in American life expectancy, according to preliminary data.

Death rates rose for Alzheimer's disease, diabetes, flu and pneumonia, and three other leading causes of death, according to numbers posted online Wednesday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Full-year data is not yet available for drug overdoses, suicides or firearm deaths. But".
    [/FONT]
    (more at the link)

This particular report is factually inaccurate where it asserts the leading cause of death in the US.
    The leading cause of mortality is now CANCER.
    Even children are succumbing.

As someone who lives life and learns from reality and not from You Tube cartoons, I find it far more factually correct.

So children are actually succumbing to cancer now, oh my that is horrible news, I can't believe that has started.

Oh wait, children have been succumbing to cancer for as long as I can remember and those numbers are declining not increasing.

And Yes more and more people are living longer and running into those dreaded things like Alzheimer and cancer. We are all going to die from something sooner or later.

And as an educator, that is a pretty dumb move to put forth an article that states the death rates for cancer is down by 2% while the death rate for heart related causes in only down by .3%.

Meanwhile the death rate for Heart related causes was at 31% of all deaths in 2016 and Cancer was at 22% of all causes, while idiots slip in an additional 2% or 63 thousand that died from drug overdosing.

Now 63 thousand may not seem like much compared to 596 thousand that died from cancer, but it's seven thousand more than all the deaths combined it all the years in the Viet Nam war and the idiot body count is rising faster than ever.

So as one might imagine, there is no evidence that cancer related deaths in the US has come anywhere near taking over the top spot from heart related deaths and with children getting no physical activity, heart related deaths are more than likely going to be on the rise at ever youger ages along with many of the other causes of death which happens to come along with obesity.

Now I know these tiny fragments of reality go against your You Tube conspiracy crap, but it is what it is.

It's going to take one hell of a medical crisis to setback the longevity of the human race, especially in the first world countries.

That's not to say the herd can't be thinned out by any number of ways and in a relatively short period of time. But that would only distort the life expectancy numbers with bad numbers diluting reality with those who died young because of some tragedy. That would not mean those of us that didn't meet the same fate would die any younger than we were expected to and probably live beyond that.

What your conspiracy friends have not been privy to or chose to ignore is the fact that our nursing homes are continuing to house an ever aging society and the numbers over 90 and 100+ are staggering, as they continue to rise decade after decade and that fact does not come from a You Tube cartoon but right from the corporate facts and figures that one said corporate controller wife was privy to for 25 years..

Man's life expectancy is actually rising as we keep marching along day after day. The average may not be rising as fast as the average is, but the number of people living to their maximum numbers is becoming far more frequent than ever in the past. That is what counts for us as a civilization if we ever truly hope for a much longer life span.

People living to exceed 100 years in nothing new, but in the numbers that are doing it today, that is progress more than anything.

Now they just have to figure out how to keep us healthy with gene therapy or whatever so we can live a lot longer and without scrambled brains.

Obviously it's too late for you as the signs are in when you think children are just starting to face death from cancer now...

This is just one typical example as to why people across the country have been pulling their kids out of the public school system to keep them away from Looney Tune characters (educators) like you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jTHNBKjMBU
    Last edited by valerb; 27th May 2018 at 10:04.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!