Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

First Two Weeks Of January 2015 - Precioius Metals - UP _ DOWN __ FLAT

View Poll Results: Next Two Weeks - Jan 1 - 15 - PM Will Go Higher - Lower _ or Flat

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Higher

0 0%
  • Lower

1 100.00%
  • Flat

0 0%

Thread: First Two Weeks Of January 2015 - Precioius Metals - UP _ DOWN __ FLAT

Default First Two Weeks Of January 2015 - Precioius Metals - UP _ DOWN __ FLAT

Still waiting for Silver to go below 14 to buy - Hoping I haven't waited to long .

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Still waiting for Silver to go below 14 to buy - Hoping I haven't waited to long .
    Just curious, what will you be thinking about that stack of fiat if Silver ends January at $30. Not counting your joy about the value of all those Silver ounces you already own that have increased in value from $16 to $30?

I know it sounds ridiculous but I didn't hesitate when Silver increased in value from $4 to $5 or even $6 and I didn't wait for it to drop all the way back down to $4 again before it was time for another buy. Yes it did, but I didn't know that at the time.

This conversation reminds me of so many of our members that sold a bunch of their Silver in the fall of 2010 being absolutely sure it was going to take another head first dive and then they would buy back in and own just that much more Silver. Well it did take that dive but not for another several months and another $20 some dollars in price first. They didn't miss the boat by not buying, they missed the boat by selling and most bought back in a higher prices and had less Silver for their gamble.

Everyone has their theories or guesses as they may be, but I say if your intent on buying, it's a gamble to wait for lower prices, especially in the teens. But who knows if we wait long enough we could see Silver at $150 and then back at $7 down the road.

I can honestly say if I decided to jump back into the buying mode, I'd have no problem buying at today's price. I wouldn't be happy, but I'd buy today versus what the market might be tomorrow. I don't know that I'd do it with at $25 spot price and definitely not a $35.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

I am still on the fence - On buying - Have been posting and buying on Bullion Direct as " Buzzdoes" since 2004 . I would like to buy some retirement property - and have been saving for that . But - If Silver goes low enough - Will skip the property and buy the PM .

I believe buying PM is a no brainer - The dollar is toast - Just a matter of time - Real Estate can be taken from you with taxes and the " New World Order " is just around the corner - .

I am still on the fence - On buying - Have been posting and buying on Bullion Direct as " Buzzdoes" since 2004 . I would like to buy some retirement property - and have been saving for that . But - If Silver goes low enough - Will skip the property and buy the PM .

I believe buying PM is a no brainer - The dollar is toast - Just a matter of time - Real Estate can be taken from you with taxes and the " New World Order " is just around the corner - .

I'm kind of in the same situation, but I'm already retired, so I'm living in my retirement home now. But if the spot price was to drop low enough I would take a bunch of our savings and place it on Silver, but that would only be if it dropped down to maybe $7 an ounce. When your dragging a coffin around with one foot you don't have the luxury of waiting 20 years for Silver to make another significant move while you still need to live the rest of your life in comfort, however long that might be.

If you honestly believe in this New World Order and that it will ultimately confiscate your property one way or another, why would you take the risk of buying any to begin with?

Just look around at all the countries that have new names today and all the countries that have been overthrown one way or another in the past ten years. The EU is a prime example as to why this New World Order will not happen or it will not last. It is made up of a host of countries that were willing to enter into an agreement binding them together, but not completely and they have the option of leaving that organization which is more than likely what we will see happen to many member nations in the very near future. Try adding another 180 nations from around the world under one ultimate power house and see just how far that New World Order will fly. Hopefully nothing like that will ever happen while I'm still alive.

PS it won't take a New World Order to take away your Silver, just a new law making it illegal to own any such contraband with heavy financial and prison time for breaking any such law. Plus they could toss in a reward for turning in anyone know to have such contraband in their possession. So your Silver and Gold are not as safe as you might think, if you believe our government or a New World Order might stoop to any tricks like that. If they were to go after everyone's wealth by confiscating their property one way or another, don't you think they would certainly go after the precious metals as well? Just a thought.
    Last edited by valerb; 1st January 2015 at 12:01.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

It's a no win situation - Have to choose the lesser of several evils - keep your cash in the bank - let them devalue it every time they print more - or buy Real Estate - let them take it away thru taxes - or buy PM and let them club you to death looking for it . OR - Move To Canada ( if they will have you ) . When the " new world order " occurs - no place will be safe - Lucky to be old enough - that death will be the best option .

It's a no win situation - Have to choose the lesser of several evils - keep your cash in the bank - let them devalue it every time they print more - or buy Real Estate - let them take it away thru taxes - or buy PM and let them club you to death looking for it . OR - Move To Canada ( if they will have you ) . When the " new world order " occurs - no place will be safe - Lucky to be old enough - that death will be the best option .

well that's a happy new year predictions. We're all screwed left, right and centered!

I have no idea what PMs will do but I expect the DOW to tank.

Both are so manipulated - Hard to use common sense on the direction of either .

Next time you talk to " the Main " - tell I said HI .

Would like to buy some PM and a inverse ETF on the Dow . Esp. the Banking Stocks .
    Last edited by Boomer; 4th January 2015 at 13:00.

Waitin' on $14 dollar ("The dollar is toast") silver.

Not certain as to the relevance of $14 or a .20c addendum.

Exceptionally so considering what is "just around the corner".

Holdin' cash toast and real estate bubble poppin' dreams.

Silver was right here in the 14's 2009, cash was almighty and would purchase much more food, so...

You must work at a frying pan factory.

Otherwise the cash would burn your hands off, did mine.