Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Sugar prices

Thread: Sugar prices

Default Sugar prices

I have been noticing lower sugar prices for the first time in years.

The commodity markets across the board are definitely factoring in Yellen's promise to end QE and begin raising interest rates.

The dollar index is now at multi year highs too.

I say keep buying the dip because at some point the unfunded liabilities will kick in this old bull will start running again and when it does you will soon find yourself longing for the days when you could buy silver, gas and sugar for short money.

Quote Originally Posted by Katwoman View Post
    I have been noticing lower sugar prices for the first time in years.

The commodity markets across the board are definitely factoring in Yellen's promise to end QE and begin raising interest rates.

The dollar index is now at multi year highs too.

I say keep buying the dip because at some point the unfunded liabilities will kick in this old bull will start running again and when it does you will soon find yourself longing for the days when you could buy silver, gas and sugar for short money.

Welcome back Kat, are you taking a Christmas break?
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Welcome back Kat, are you taking a Christmas break?

No because there is no real recovery and so I cannot afford to take time off.

Quote Originally Posted by Katwoman View Post
    No because there is no real recovery and so I cannot afford to take time off.
    I was referring to the other site or are you pulling double duty for the holiday's?
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Stronger Dollar Crushes Arabica-Coffee, Raw-Sugar Markets

http://www.wsj.com/articles/arabica-...ote-1420211223

Many analysts still do not understand the effect that the FEDs threat of raising interest rates is having on commodity markets.

Gold and silver have been leading indicators in this deflationary market because these two commodities are purchased by people with longer-term world views who buy for investment purposes and because it is not needed on a daily basis. On the other hand commodities like oil, sugar and coffee have been lagging indicators due to similar intrinsic properties.

The final hold out in this deflationary market has been the DOW which continues its precipitous climb; this is because unlike real commodities paper equities can be bought and sold with a key stroke.

Peter Schiff was recently attacked by some of the TV analysts with perfect 20/20 hindsight who asked him if the DOW is set to tank why not gold?

Watch as he tries to explain the obvious to these myopic pinheads.

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000339478

Gold prices are now the leading indicator of FED behavior so why haven't they moved higher? Because the FED has not yet changed it's tune.

Soon the deflationary pressures will have central bankers from around the world begging the FED to print money despite the fact that this will allow the US to pay of debt with worthless paper. The FED also inherently needs inflation because it profits from debt and debt depends on inflation so the FED cannot and will not let this deflation continue.

As soon as the FED tips it's hand gold and silver will start to rise again. I expect this to happen this year and that my friends is why I have returned after an extended hiatus.
    Last edited by Katwoman; 3rd January 2015 at 09:10.