Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Silver Price Comparison

Thread: Silver Price Comparison

Default Silver Price Comparison

Silver’s price compared to other products and services that I purchased this week.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Below are a few of my favorites:

• 1lb Indian Monsooned Malabar custom roasted coffee............................................ ................ $12

• 1lb Pumpkin pie spiced almonds........................................... .............................................. $11

• 1 buzzcut at my locally owned barbershop........................................ ................................... $13 + $2 tip = $15

• 1 oil change special........................................... .................................................. ............. $20

• 1 box of Double Tap 10mm 190 gr. Equalizer JHP 20 rds............................................... ........ $35 (free shipping)
    – I’ve got the special code for what amounts to free shipping

• 1 2014 1oz ASE from Provident......................................... .................................................. $20
    -plus shipping unless you find something in the free shipping category

How about you? Please share some of your favorites.
    Last edited by jimi; 27th November 2014 at 09:37.

Quote Originally Posted by jimi View Post
    Silver’s price compared to other products and services that I purchased this week.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Below are a few of my favorites:

• 1lb Indian Monsooned Malabar custom roasted coffee............................................ ................ $12

• 1lb Pumpkin pie spiced almonds........................................... .............................................. $11

• 1 buzzcut at my locally owned barbershop........................................ ................................... $13 + $2 tip = $15

• 1 oil change special........................................... .................................................. ............. $20

• 1 box of Double Tap 10mm 190 gr. Equalizer JHP 20 rds............................................... ........ $35 (free shipping)
    – I’ve got the special code for what amounts to free shipping

• 1 2014 1oz ASE from Provident......................................... .................................................. $20
    -plus shipping unless you find something in the free shipping category

How about you? Please share some of your favorites.

go over to APMEX and order some 2015 ASE'S with free shipping.

I bought some non precious metal products from NWTM and ordered a 2015 ASE since the shipping would be free with my other products.

Need to have at least one of each year just for the hell of it.

It's good that your hair cut was still less than the value of an ounce of Silver instead of costing the equivalent of several ounces as it was a dozen years ago.

I bought a chuck roast for today's meal. We dot like turkey. $6.99 a pound and just under $25 for a hunk of fatty meat. All the other nice looking roast with so little fat and cheaper. But sometimes you have to do as the wife demands.

I bought a tank of gas yesterday for $1.99 a gallon. That was with a 70 cent per gallon discount at Krogers. That was something I haven't seen in a very long time.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Nice, .70 cents subtracted per gallon you must have filled a lot of prescriptions at the pharmacy.

I left out the purchase that gave me the idea for this thread. See below:

• 4 Duracell Ultra 60w LED estimated energy cost $1.02 per year....................................$59.88
    Now these here bulbs have a 5 year warranty and a $4 rebate offer...............................<$16.00>
    Total............................................. .................................................. .......................$43.88 or $11 per bulb

If LED light bulb prices remain high and the LED bulb last so long then a secondary market may develop -- used bulbs for sale.
    Last edited by jimi; 28th November 2014 at 14:14.