Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Russia - Putin - Oil and the Ruble
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 68

Thread: Russia - Putin - Oil and the Ruble

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default Russia - Putin - Oil and the Ruble

    I have to wonder how good ole Putin is doing these day's with his war, oil down about 20% and the Ruble sinking another 20+%
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,851

    Default

    I think Putin's doing fine. "His war" is really a civil matter between Ukrainians due to their differences in ethnic and political differences. And the fact the US has come in to meddle by replacing a fair president with a criminal one. It's funny how Obama and congress is lecturing Putin to stay out of the affairs of people along his own border who identify as, and were, Russian citizens. Meanwhile, Obama is sending American military halfway around the planet to interfere in civil matters in Iraq, Libya, Syria and Afghanistan. Pretty funny when you think about it.

    Oil is down not because of Putin or Russia. Oil's down because American oil producers are in a pissing contest with Saudi and OPEC oil producers.

    The Ruble is doing fine. At least they, like China and the rest of the BRICS nations have a large inventory of real gold to back their currency. Unlike the US Dollar.

    Obama's been running off at the mouth and throwing sanctions against Russia and Russian leaders. Even to the point of confiscating Russian leaders' private bank accounts. If Obama can do that to another nation, what makes you think he won't do it to you? Oh, and as for those sanctions meant to hurt Russians: The Russians and the other BRICS nations are in the process of replacing the US Dollar as the international currency. The US Dollar is on a short road to failure. Obama's a fuc*ing joke. Obama wouldn't make a decent pimple on Putin's ass.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    I think Putin's doing fine. "His war" is really a civil matter between Ukrainians due to their differences in ethnic and political differences. And the fact the US has come in to meddle by replacing a fair president with a criminal one. It's funny how Obama and congress is lecturing Putin to stay out of the affairs of people along his own border who identify as, and were, Russian citizens. Meanwhile, Obama is sending American military halfway around the planet to interfere in civil matters in Iraq, Libya, Syria and Afghanistan. Pretty funny when you think about it.

    Oil is down not because of Putin or Russia. Oil's down because American oil producers are in a pissing contest with Saudi and OPEC oil producers.

    The Ruble is doing fine. At least they, like China and the rest of the BRICS nations have a large inventory of real gold to back their currency. Unlike the US Dollar.

    Obama's been running off at the mouth and throwing sanctions against Russia and Russian leaders. Even to the point of confiscating Russian leaders' private bank accounts. If Obama can do that to another nation, what makes you think he won't do it to you? Oh, and as for those sanctions meant to hurt Russians: The Russians and the other BRICS nations are in the process of replacing the US Dollar as the international currency. The US Dollar is on a short road to failure. Obama's a fuc*ing joke. Obama wouldn't make a decent pimple on Putin's ass.
    I said the price of oil is down 20% and on top of that the Ruble is down almost 25%, so I don't know how you can believe everything is just peachy in Russia. Their economy is heavily dependent on the sale of commodities and the value of the Ruble for international trade. Inflation has run the Ruble exchange rate from 6 to one US Dollar in 1998 to now 46 to 1 US Dollar.

    In short they are losing their ass right now both with the lower oil price and the devalued Ruble both taking a serious hit at the same time.

    Gold in a vault doesn't mean anything unless it's put to use and no one is doing that, especially Russia.

    I'm curious, have you ever traveled to any of these countries you think are great places or are you forming opinions from watching house hunters international?

    I've been to Russia and it's a few of the haves and almost everyone else with the have not's. And if you think our government is stepping on any of your toes, you should see what it's like over there.
    Last edited by valerb; 11th November 2014 at 04:32.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,851

    Default

    Yeah, and I've been to the USA a few times and the American middle class is shrinking rapidly as well. Actually, the US middle class is shrinking faster than Russia's is growing.

    And that lying punk-ass black agitator you elected president got his dick caught in a wringer, now denying that he even knows John Gruber - the main architect behind Obamacare. Shame for Obama and Pelosi that there's all kinds of video out there about them boasting of Gruber being the man behind Obamacare. Liars eventually get found out. The pathological liars try to lie their way out of being caught in a lie. Video convicts them of their own sins.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Yeah, and I've been to the USA a few times and the American middle class is shrinking rapidly as well. Actually, the US middle class is shrinking faster than Russia's is growing.

    And that lying punk-ass black agitator you elected president got his dick caught in a wringer, now denying that he even knows John Gruber - the main architect behind Obamacare. Shame for Obama and Pelosi that there's all kinds of video out there about them boasting of Gruber being the man behind Obamacare. Liars eventually get found out. The pathological liars try to lie their way out of being caught in a lie. Video convicts them of their own sins.
    You really don't understand just how poor most of the people in Russia are.

    Our poorest people on welfare are better off than most in Russia, at least from the point of who has more of what. Dignity is another matter. Our middle class is so far out of reach for most Russians it's not even in the same century.

    Things have been so bad for so long, many think the old way of doing business must be better than this free market crap. Of course most of them are basic stories they hear and not actually having experienced what it was like living under a Putin the the old way.

    It's more like it was here in the US 100 plus years ago with the ultra rich class and almost everyone else.

    PS I didn't put anyone in office. When someone worth voting comes along, I'll vote for them. The rest are only two sides of a bad coin, but that coin is still better than what almost everyone else in the world has to live with.
    Last edited by valerb; 19th November 2014 at 19:38.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,851

    Default

    I have just one question: Would you have voted for Obama if he was White?
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    I have just one question: Would you have voted for Obama if he was White?
    The last time I considered voting was for Ross, the so called little general.

    I'm saving all my votes for Hillary, a white goddess!!!!

    I really don't expect to ever vote again in my lifetime, as I doubt a third party president will ever get elected that doesn't come with promises of bringing god back with whatever he or she wants to accomplish.

    I'd much rather live with some corruption in politics than have some religious Nuts having their way with my life.

    Those people can keep their fish in Friday and Blue laws in the history books as far as I'm concerned.

    I want more freedom if anything not less.
    Last edited by valerb; 19th November 2014 at 23:45.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,851

    Default

    As a libertarian, I also want less government and more freedom. But it sounds like you dislike any religion that isn't a part of your "Super Jew Defense League". As for me, I'm not real crazy about Jews these days, nor of their little creation, ISIS. We know the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia created ISIS as a tool for attacking Assad in Syria, and Iran. But I just saw another news item today that tells us that ISIS has sliced off the heads of several more Christian children. You know, ISIS has never attacked a single Jewish or Israeli asset, while continuing a campaign against Christians. So Obama's guys are having great fun killing Christians. That tells me that the polar opposite of Obama and the Jews is where I want to be.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    As a libertarian, I also want less government and more freedom. But it sounds like you dislike any religion that isn't a part of your "Super Jew Defense League". As for me, I'm not real crazy about Jews these days, nor of their little creation, ISIS. We know the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia created ISIS as a tool for attacking Assad in Syria, and Iran. But I just saw another news item today that tells us that ISIS has sliced off the heads of several more Christian children. You know, ISIS has never attacked a single Jewish or Israeli asset, while continuing a campaign against Christians. So Obama's guys are having great fun killing Christians. That tells me that the polar opposite of Obama and the Jews is where I want to be.
    With your head in your hands, That doesn't sound like a lot of fun.

    I've made it clear I really don't care for the Jewish people anymore than any other group. I just prefer the Jews and their way of life and freedom over that which is displayed by so many different Muslim groups. I think it's insane to even consider so called honor killing of your own family member when they were the innocent victims in things like bring raped. The reasons they will condem or even stone a female is ridiculous bordering on insane. It's not all Muslims by any means, but enough to keep turning that part of the world upside down over and over again. And we thought it was a tough war between Catholics and Protestants! These people can't make up their minds who they want to kill next in their own leaf off a Muslim branch.

    As far as our presidents involvement in taking sides over there, I really can't see him taking sides with the Jews any more than he absolutely has to for political purposes.

    I still say if those Muslims are dumb enough to take orders from Israel, they are too stupid to rule anything to begin with. And trying to blame the Jews for those Muslim terrorist is nothing more than trying to pass the buck for their insane acts. It doesn't matter who is backing them financially, they are the ones doing these things, so you can't try and pass the buck onto the Jews or Obama or anyone else.

    So you can live with their barbaric acts and laws from the middle ages if you like, I'll settle for just about anything other than than the middle ages myself.
    Last edited by valerb; 13th December 2014 at 00:31.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    I have to wonder how good ole Putin is doing these day's with his war, oil down about 20% and the Ruble sinking another 20+%
    So in the past five weeks Oil is now down over 40% and to make life even more miserable, the a Ruble is now down over 50%.

    That's a combined ass kicking if I ever saw one. It wouldn't be so bad if they were the ones needing to buy that cheap oil with their sinking Ruble.
    Well ok maybe the Russian people are also getting an extra break, if they weren't already, but this doesn't do anything for them in general or their economy. And it really can't help the big boy's or Putin.

    PS if the Jews are behind this, good for them!!!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •