Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

$500 an ounce silver when gold makes its epic run predicts new book

Thread: $500 an ounce silver when gold makes its epic run predicts new book

Post $500 an ounce silver when gold makes its epic run predicts new book

Snippet:
    Silver will return to ’something close to its historical ratio to gold’ and pass $500 an ounce when gold makes its epic run from $1,300 to $10,000-plus predicts ‘The Money Bubble’, a new book from GoldMoney.com founder and former head of commodities for the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, James Turk and John Rubino.

Sunday, June 8th

Silver will return to ’something close to its historical ratio to gold’ and pass $500 an ounce when gold makes its epic run from $1,300 to $10,000-plus predicts ‘The Money Bubble’, a new book from GoldMoney.com founder and former head of commodities for the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, James Turk and John Rubino.
    read more

More...

Valerb doesn't believe a word of it. He's about to fall onto his own sword...
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Oh good.........I can retire.
    Which QE are we on now anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Valerb doesn't believe a word of it. He's about to fall onto his own sword...
    While it's true I think $500 Silver without hyperinflation is not going to happen and what good would $500 Silver be if you can't buy any more loaves of bread with it than you can today.

I don't understand my falling on a sword with $500 Silver, I would just be one of many thousands of silver investors that would be worth many millions of Dollars. $500 Silver doesn't scare me as much as $5 Silver.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!