Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Silver spot is below the cost of production. Get ready for lift off!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 95

Thread: Silver spot is below the cost of production. Get ready for lift off!!!

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene Daniels View Post
    The US could outlaw precious metals again, but with more and more states specifically writing laws making them legal tender, that will not be so easy. Also, I think such a move would raise too many suspicions. I expect some kind of false flag event or massive tax on PMs instead.
    Because I'm not part of the executive branch of the federal government nor a US whorpration, I can legally ignore any unconstitutional orders from the rogue federal executive branch, period.

    Another more spectacular false flag, or a punitive taxation coupled with tightened surveillance on the evil precious metals hoarders is a much more likely scenario.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,572

    Default Best conjecture is the Rothschild's price manipulation is about to die.

    Looks like the record American Silver Eagle sales were translated into silver going down 10% this week. (Gold down 5%.)
    Boo.
    I believe this is the kabbal's last gasp desperate move before the great unwinding.

    SCARY SILVER

    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    823

    Default

    Strange how you always say that after every down move.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    Strange how you always say that after every down move.

    He has more at stake than any Silver analyst, at least when it comes to hitting his guestimation in the sky.

    You may have heard him talk about $300 and even $3,000 per ounce Silver. But his all time goal is for Silver to reach the level where he can swap a Mercury dime for an American Gold Eagle.

    That's approximately 1/14 of an ounce of Silver for one ounce of Gold or if Gold was frozen at $1,000 an ounce, Silver will have to sell for $14,000 an ounce.

    I'm betting that long before Silver ever reaches $14,000 an ounce, I won't be the only one storing Silver behind Steel doors instead on buried in the backyard.

    Actually I think I will have sold off most of my Silver and converted the rest into that under dog Gold before it would reach that figure.
    Last edited by valerb; 1st November 2014 at 10:09.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    He has more at stake than any Silver analyst, at least when it comes to hitting his guestimation in the sky.

    You may have heard him talk about $300 and even $3,000 per ounce Silver. But his all time goal is for Silver to reach the level where he can swap a Mercury dime for an American Gold Eagle.
    You are wrong as usual piker.
    I await a 1 to 1 GSR.
    A silver dime for a gold one, an ASE for an AGE.
    Although I admit it wouild be nice, I've never even thought about a 10 to 1 gold to silver ratio until your post today.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    You are wrong as usual piker.
    I await a 1 to 1 GSR.
    A silver dime for a gold one, an ASE for an AGE.
    Although I admit it wouild be nice, I've never even thought about a 10 to 1 gold to silver ratio until your post today.
    Yes you did probably back around 2008 or 2009 when you talked about your foot locker full of Mercury dimes and what you hoped to do with them.

    I don't remember much, just the most outrageous.

    It wasn't about the Gold to Silver ratio, but in regards to no more Silver being available as it was all supposed to be used up. End of the line, it's all gone, the train left the station many moons ago and we hoarders have the last pot of Silver.

    And this wasn't my first reference to your dime for Gold ASE's either, but it's probably been awhile. Hey, I may have trouble remember what happened yesterday, but things from a half dozen years ago are still pretty clear!!!

    Maybe it's your turn to go through some cloudy years now and you just don't know it.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    823

    Default

    So many people on here will say they it is impossible to predict the price of silver, but will make bottom calls on a whim. If the price goes lower, then it was due to manipulation and how were they to know that silver price would be manipulated down. If silver goes up, then it's "I told you so, you gotta get in before silver goes to $500."

    It seems like it's a win win scenario. They can never take responsibility for their own bad calls. And even when the truth is staring them blatantly in their face, then the usual defense is, "but all that matters is how many ounces of silver you have, and you have to buy at any time" even though people who didn't listen to their calls and bought now could have accumulated more silver than had they bought at their recommended price. This is really unhealthy for the naive investor who believes them and watches their value of silver go down. If you were such a hardcore investor, then why wouldn't you want to accumulate more silver by being patient than buying at any price? These bottom call idiots want to have their cake and eat it too. Either stick with the efficient market hypothesis, which is where everything is priced at equilibrium because the market has all the known information and has bid the price where it needs to be, or take responsibility for your bad calls if you think the market is undervalued and can be predicted.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,572

    Lightbulb only dumbshits and kabbal enablers can't see the manipulation

    Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    So many people on here will say they it is impossible to predict the price of silver, but will make bottom calls on a whim. If the price goes lower, then it was due to manipulation and how were they to know that silver price would be manipulated down. If silver goes up, then it's "I told you so, you gotta get in before silver goes to $500."

    It seems like it's a win win scenario. They can never take responsibility for their own bad calls. And even when the truth is staring them blatantly in their face, then the usual defense is, "but all that matters is {snip}
    Ted Butler: The Silver Nightmare Will Be Over Soon

    and the chroNicks can slither back into their holes.


    Last edited by silverheartbone; 4th November 2014 at 09:08.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    823

    Default

    So what is it that you want to say?

    And why are you always wrong about your predictions. Ever since silver was falling from 50, all you've been doing is going on and on about how it is the bottom, yet the price of silver keeps going. How many times do you have to be wrong before you admit that you are wrong.

    A person with a gambling problem will only count his winnings and forget about his losses. They are delusional. So are you.

    I'm not saying silver is over valued or a bad investment. But face the facts. Your bottom calls have been wrong ever since silver fell from 50 and that is like three years now.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    So what is it that you want to say?

    And why are you always wrong about your predictions. Ever since silver was falling from 50, all you've been doing is going on and on about how it is the bottom, yet the price of silver keeps going. How many times do you have to be wrong before you admit that you are wrong.

    A person with a gambling problem will only count his winnings and forget about his losses. They are delusional. So are you.

    I'm not saying silver is over valued or a bad investment. But face the facts. Your bottom calls have been wrong ever since silver fell from 50 and that is like three years now.
    3 1/2 years, but whose counting!!!!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •