Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

apmex selling lot of 10 ASE @+2.99 over spot with free shipping on EBAY 12 hours left

Thread: apmex selling lot of 10 ASE @+2.99 over spot with free shipping on EBAY 12 hours left

Default apmex selling lot of 10 ASE @+2.99 over spot with free shipping on EBAY 12 hours left

just trying to give everyone a heads up. cant find them any cheaper today than that. good luck guys. ill continue to update as i find good deals on the internet.

-Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Dicross View Post
    just trying to give everyone a heads up. cant find them any cheaper today than that. good luck guys. ill continue to update as i find good deals on the internet.

-Ken

Interesting, they have sold over 123,000 ASE's on this deal so far.

I was wondering if some of these dealers haven't bought far too many 2014 ASE's, depending on last years sales.

January 2013 US Mint sales were 7,498,000 and for January 2014 they were only 4,775,000. Still a substantial number, but down almost three million ounces for the opening month.

The dealers have not budged from their premiums so far, but this is one hell of a sale compared to what they are selling them for on their web page. I just have to wonder if this is not the ice cracking on the overall premiums on ASE's this year.

Tulving has been the only major dealer to sell ASE's for less than $3 and now APMEX is unloading a boatload for under $3 and without buying a monster box.

$2.99 is still too high, but it's hopefully headed back in the right direction. It's funny how competition can do that. Keep it up APMEX.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Thanks, Ken. Appreciate that.

Yes, it sounds like someone got overstocked with too much product and is trying to free up some cash. I wonder if the new Maples are attracting more buyers, pulling sales away from Eagles.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

I don't know if I can believe those sales numbers posted on Ebay.

Last night they seemed believable with 123,000 sold with a $2.99 premium each in lots of 10. I don't do Ebay, so it sounded reasonable.

Now they are reporting sales of 81,000 today in lots of 10 with a premium of a hair under $9 each and all while other dealers are selling them for much less.

I find it hard to believe there are that many gullible buyers on Ebay or APMEX would never have sold them on sale at $2.99 to begin with. I know some people need a calculator, but who needs a calculator to know that $288 is far more than $248 for the same 10 2014 ASE's with free shipping? There are also numerous deals where you can buy multiples of one at much lower prices. In short I think there is some serious BS going on here with these sales figures. Oh look, everyone is buying this deal, I better jump on it as well!!!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

hmm. i posted more last night. is there a reason it didnt show up?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Dicross View Post
    hmm. i posted more last night. is there a reason it didnt show up?

This forum has been broken for several months now, so no telling what might have happened.

Best guess, it has something to do with your beginning status here and screened posts.

You should be good to go now, maybe!!!