Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Why is it taking soooo long - Page 7
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is it taking soooo long

Quote Originally Posted by Robert FGoens View Post
    I miss buffalo bill , and mighty moose. This place ain't the same without all the major big time , in the know silver investors hangin round
    Fingers crossed

Reading crazy reports of 850.00 gold , is this possibly possible? With 850.00 to 900.00 is it possible we could see a good opportunity for silver to gold swap ?

Reading crazy reports of 850.00 gold , is this possibly possible? With 850.00 to 900.00 is it possible we could see a good opportunity for silver to gold swap ?
    Not likely, it's around 75 to 1 right now and rising. When you swap Silver for Gold, you want it to be falling closer to 30 to 1.

Right now is a good time to swap Gold for Silver and at $850 Gold it might be even better.

It's not unheard of to see a ratio of 90 to 1, making a Gold for Silver swap a really great opportunity.

That is assuming the world hasn't gone crazy in the direction of everyone needing some Gold to back their currency.

Which could lead to extremely high Gold to Silver ratios never seen before.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Not likely, it's around 75 to 1 right now and rising. When you swap Silver for Gold, you want it to be falling closer to 30 to 1.

Right now is a good time to swap Gold for Silver and at $850 Gold it might be even better.

It's not unheard of to see a ratio of 90 to 1, making a Gold for Silver swap a really great opportunity.

That is assuming the world hasn't gone crazy in the direction of everyone needing some Gold to back their currency.

Which could lead to extremely high Gold to Silver ratios never seen before.
    I don't have a lot of gold , but the little I got I'm keeping until it's time. Silver is silver , but gold is the ultimate prize. Well it will just have to be a great buying opportunity for both , would love a silver to gold swap, not so much the other way around

Looks like I'm going to be over a year ahead of the market, man so good.

Looks like I'm going to be over a year ahead of the market, man so good.
    I know, your going to take your Silver to Canada and sell it right now and wait for the Dollar to drop so you'll realize a 25% gain on that sale!!!

Great idea, but what if those other currencies take a lot longer than a year to get their Sh!t together again so the Dollar is back where it has been in relation to the other main currencies for so many years?

Could Silver rise to over $20 before then or do you have a different scheme up your sleeve that sounds more reasonable?

I know I don't want to buy any more, but if I had to choose between buying more today and hoping for $20 Silver versus selling in Canada and waiting for the Dollar to drop back, I'd buy more Silver.

I know every SilverSeller on Earth says the Dollar is going to collapse into nothing, but the reality is, the world still revolves around the Dollar as a bench mark, not Gold or anything else. If the financial markets turn to crap and currencies start to fail, it will only strengthen the Dollar as the fallback currency. It may not be this way ten years from now. But it still is today. If it wasn't then the Dollar wouldn't have been pushed so high in the past year while so many others have been beaten down.

It hasn't happened yet, but wait and see what happens if the EU comes unglued or the EURO collapses, which has a better chance of taking place before the Dollar dies.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    I know, your going to take your Silver to Canada and sell it right now and wait for the Dollar to drop so you'll realize a 25% gain on that sale!!!

Great idea, but what if those other currencies take a lot longer than a year to get their Sh!t together again so the Dollar is back where it has been in relation to the other main currencies for so many years?

Could Silver rise to over $20 before then or do you have a different scheme up your sleeve that sounds more reasonable?

I know I don't want to buy any more, but if I had to choose between buying more today and hoping for $20 Silver versus selling in Canada and waiting for the Dollar to drop back, I'd buy more Silver.

I know every SilverSeller on Earth says the Dollar is going to collapse into nothing, but the reality is, the world still revolves around the Dollar as a bench mark, not Gold or anything else. If the financial markets turn to crap and currencies start to fail, it will only strengthen the Dollar as the fallback currency. It may not be this way ten years from now. But it still is today. If it wasn't then the Dollar wouldn't have been pushed so high in the past year while so many others have been beaten down.

It hasn't happened yet, but wait and see what happens if the EU comes unglued or the EURO collapses, which has a better chance of taking place before the Dollar dies.
    hoping for a good swap, I can't believe gold is holding 1100 for this long. I can imagine where silver will settle with down sub 1050.

Even if a swap doesn't present itself , it would be a good time to buy
    Thinking about placing some shorts positions this afternoon

hoping for a good swap, I can't believe gold is holding 1100 for this long. I can imagine where silver will settle with down sub 1050.

Even if a swap doesn't present itself , it would be a good time to buy
    Thinking about placing some shorts positions this afternoon

I'm not sure what kind of a good swap your talking about, Gold for Silver or Silver for Gold?

Now is a great time to swap Gold for Silver at 73.58 to 1, especially if you believe you'll be swapping Silver for Gold in another run up in the Silver price, where the last time around we were near the 30 to 1 ratio and falling before Silver was staked through the heart along with our fantasies.

ValerBot, wtf are you talking about? That Dollar Benchmark you worship, took another big hit just yesterday, with Gazprom's "Fcuk the Dollar, Hello Yuan" announcement. Is the USA getting their AAA rating back next Tuesday?

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    ValerBot, wtf are you talking about? That Dollar Benchmark you worship, took another big hit just yesterday, with Gazprom's "Fcuk the Dollar, Hello Yuan" announcement. Is the USA getting their AAA rating back next Tuesday?

From watching the Dollar versus other currencies, it appears that it belongs around .82 or so, not in the upper .90's where it's been because of turmoil in other currencies and markets I didn't wish it to that level, it's just a fact of life. It's a market reaction rather you like it or not.

The Dollar isn't failing in any way, it's other forces in the market becoming more stable that will restore confidence to other currencies and the market will potentially return to its more normal levels of a year or so ago.

I knew this was coming many months ago when the Dollar was pushed higher. The doom and gloom people would use that as proof everything was about to explode and then when it didn't, it's now the Dollar collapsing because other currencies are climbing out of their basements and some confidence is being restored.

Sorry but we don't control what the world values the Dollar at or how others have their ups and downs.

By the way the Ruble is still at a ratio of 54 to 1 and still in the toilet, even by their most recent fall from grace, not counting the past 17 years of decline or the 100 to 1 devalue they did to start that decline. Tell me all about this when the Dollar gets back to .82 where it was when everyone else started falling on their ass last year and driving the Dollar to these levels.

Just out of curiosity, how do you think the Dollar got to .98 from .82 when most other currencies went on a down hill slide at the same time? Was there some magic bean stalk in play here or maybe a genie or could it have been paper players changing their bets like any other paper markets? People and governments gamble on currencies like anything else. In one form or another, currencies are a gamble. If that Euro goes to hell and that's a possibility, watch what happens to the US Dollar for some time after and it won't be a downhill slide. Something like 30% of the worlds reserves are in Euro's and they will be looking to dump them for anything they can. Do you think they will be looking at Ruble's or Yuan in massive quantities in a hurry? Why do you think they keep bending over backwards for the Greeks and lending them billions for a worthless cause?
    Last edited by valerb; 10th June 2015 at 17:30.