Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Why is it taking soooo long - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Why is it taking soooo long

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    The biggest Award for Bravery has to go to the Hero in the Skullcap, who ordered missiles rained down on a bunch of innocent Kiddies playing soccer on a beach, and ordered missiles on a Hospital, after being repeatedly told there were no combatants there. Give me 5 minutes alone with that Scum Bag.

Can we assume your referring to your cousins again in the Gaza strip that are never anything but innocent civilians. If I was the leader of that tiny nation of people that have no identity, I would have given my people living on their border the green light to launch their own home made missiles back into that fish bowl on a one for one basis instead of just setting back and taking it for so long and then sending in the military. I'm sure they are much brighter and could produce a far superior missile, not to mention it would be very difficult to miss anything in a one for one trade with those non-combatants!!! Like anything else, one day those clowns will get their hands on something that will do some serious damage in Israel with a missile and I wouldn't want to be living anywhere near the Gaza strip when that happens. Just one MOB air burst well placed over Gaza should just about do the trick. Talk about a day of rage in the Middle East, for those not living in Gaza that is.

Oh the humanity at the UN, we launched 100 missiles and only 1 person of an unknown origin was killed along with 37 goats, two cows, a peach tree and a lot of crops. They launched 100 missiles back at us but with malice in their hearts and killed over 2,300 people as we can't be missed. This is unfair tit for tat that doesn't really exist, but the death toll is all their fault as they knew we couldn't hit Sh!t and they could. Yes the missiles all had the same explosive capacity, but it still wasn't fair even if we did launch ours first. Those that launched those missiles from our side were combatants but 2,285 of those killed were not. They have committed mass genocide on our people for no good reason other than to try and exterminate us. We want them tried for war crimes!!!

So now you want to come out of snicker, snicker, hiding and into the open and as a true hero of the middle east instead of in your the so called shadow roll as a vagabond ISIS internet terrorist. Talk is tough when your a safe distance from that tiny spec of land and you want to take on the leader of a people that no one even knows who they are or what they represent. Good luck with your terrorist fantasies from afar.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Did you write all that crap, all by yourself, while you were on the Al Qaeda, or did your Rabbi give you some guidance at the Synagogue just yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    Did you write all that crap, all by yourself, while you were on the Al Qaeda, or did your Rabbi give you some guidance at the Synagogue just yesterday?
    There you go again trying to change the subject from ISIS terrorism.

Just because you saw the word GAZA in the first sentence you took a lot for granted. We know you can't read more than one or two sentences from anything and comprehend it, but that was a real stretch.

I don't know any Rabbi's, remember my connections are with the CIA and MOSSAD. The real power ruling the world or have you forgotten. You two ISIS INTERNET TERRORIST are the ones that keep telling everyone that fact. Why would I want to talk with some Rabbi that doesn't know anything and has no power??

Do you honestly think some Rabbi would know about the planned retaliation with an air burst MOB over Gaza. That's only a state secret I've shared with you.

Besides I'm not religious, just a fan of any government that knows how to make paybacks really hurt. An eye for an eye is what you terrorist call justice, if you can catch me and i don't blow myself up. However the world learned a valuable lesson from Silverheartbone's favorite WWII leader, Hitler himself. He showed all of us how to settle an eye for an eye payback. Don't kill that person or his brother if the terrorist is already dead, you want to wipe out his wife, children, mother, father, sisters, brother and every other relative and living person anywhere near his home and the next five miles. Damn bone Hitler was a genius wasn't he. It's not like that one payback would prevent anyone else from his family from doing the same, but it can make others a tad worried about what their children are up to and his consequences on their long gevity.

If you think it's not real, just look at the Gaza death toll at the end of each one of these eye for an eye paybacks.

Gaza isn't the only place to feel that sting, but some cultures just haven't caught on yet. How many US citizens have died during and since 9/11, compared to the number of people killed in those two countries since 9/11? And look, we don't even have to shoot anyone today, your brothers are doing themselves in for the rest of the world.

Damn those people with no names in that tiny country are brilliant bastards for controlling your people like angry puppets on a string. Forgive me for leaving you out, it's not just your brothers as you are a part of their organization. Even if it's only a sniveling vagabond part hiding in the woods for safe keeping. Every terrorist has to play his part right.
    Last edited by valerb; 22nd June 2015 at 08:29.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Well done VB. You just broke your own "sitting on the Al Qaeda' record! I hope you have a bidet, or plenty of USDs for toilet paper.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

Can we assume your referring to your cousins again in the Gaza strip that are never anything but innocent civilians. If I was the leader of that tiny nation of people that have no identity, I would have given my people living on their border the green light to launch their own home made missiles back into that fish bowl on a one for one basis instead of just setting back and taking it for so long and then sending in the military. I'm sure they are much brighter and could produce a far superior missile, not to mention it would be very difficult to miss anything in a one for one trade with those non-combatants!!! Like anything else, one day those clowns will get their hands on something that will do some serious damage in Israel with a missile and I wouldn't want to be living anywhere near the Gaza strip when that happens. Just one MOB air burst well placed over Gaza should just about do the trick. Talk about a day of rage in the Middle East, for those not living in Gaza that is.

Oh the humanity at the UN, we launched 100 missiles and only 1 person of an unknown origin was killed along with 37 goats, two cows, a peach tree and a lot of crops. They launched 100 missiles back at us but with malice in their hearts and killed over 2,300 people as we can't be missed. This is unfair tit for tat that doesn't really exist, but the death toll is all their fault as they knew we couldn't hit Sh!t and they could. Yes the missiles all had the same explosive capacity, but it still wasn't fair even if we did launch ours first. Those that launched those missiles from our side were combatants but 2,285 of those killed were not. They have committed mass genocide on our people for no good reason other than to try and exterminate us. We want them tried for war crimes!!!

So now you want to come out of snicker, snicker, hiding and into the open and as a true hero of the middle east instead of in your the so called shadow roll as a vagabond ISIS internet terrorist. Talk is tough when your a safe distance from that tiny spec of land and you want to take on the leader of a people that no one even knows who they are or what they represent. Good luck with your terrorist fantasies from afar.
    I don't know why we don't send in some of our new fighter for practice shooting on Isis ? Why are we even wondering what to do about them, send some fighters of a super carrier a few times a week when the filthy , been out in the sun to long, goat fookers are riding around or holding a rally and drop bombs on them.

The ex president of Iraqi would agree that we are curtaily capable of wiping the floor with these obviously homosexual gentlemen.

Then maybe the price is silver would go up

Your "new fighter" get shot down long before it reach Langley air space.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert FGoens View Post
    Where is the 1050.00 gold and 17.00ish dollar silver ? I've been waiting patiently for some time now, I hope it doesn't take till the 4th quarter of this year.
    Man really making me wait for this, I can't believe all the patience I'm using up waiting on this. Good news is, the lows are going to be way lower than I could of hoped for . Leave it to me to be so bullish on the metals

I placed some shorts on silver with a two week expected horizon. I did very well on my on last set. Sorry I haven't been around the board to watch the three active members fight over the Middle East, I joined a investing forum with a focus on metals investing

I except to be visiting more often once it's time to buy physical again

Pull his plug out and I'll shut up!

[QUOTE=gollumthegreat;252096]Pull his plug out and I'll shut up![/QUOTE

Nothing will stop the Jew loving , pro freedom vale. If vale had his way, he would travel back in time and stop nazi Germany.

I just don't understand him , as a U.S. Citizen myself, I just can't get over his patriotism , he really befuddles the mind

On another note , why is it taking so long for sub 1k gold as I called for so many months ago? I mean is there that many people who could step in bear trap after bear trap? Or have the banksters been proping it up, screwing everyone who didn't read my post that this was going to happen ?

We may never have the answers but one thing is certain and that is this thread will soon be irrelevant once gold slides under 1k and you will most likely see my market predictions become part of the published silver seek articals , because all of the ones they have been posting a garbage and anyone who listened would feel sexually assaulted after checking their bank statements over the last 4 years

There's a pretty good explanation as to why the PMs are languishing where they are. Criminality sanctioned by Government. The unlimited printing of Paper Futures dumped on to the Market. It maybe coming to an end soon. Strange happenings down at the CRIMEX.