Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Why is it taking soooo long - Page 8
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is it taking soooo long

The Dollar will follow the Euro down the pan. Thats why the USA spent Trillions of Dollars propping up the Euro for the last 7/8 years. One card is all it will take for the inter-connected Fiat Ponzi World to collapse. See what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    The Dollar will follow the Euro down the pan. Thats why the USA spent Trillions of Dollars propping up the Euro for the last 7/8 years. One card is all it will take for the inter-connected Fiat Ponzi World to collapse. See what happens.

That's all we have been doing is waiting for the Dollar to collapse and it never happens.

This just sounds like the same constant cries for the Silver inventory to run out at any month now for the past 20 years.

Do these people ever get anything right?
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

All that time you were waiting for the Dollar to collapse, you say? The Dollar has been in a slow motion crash since 1913. Were you asleep or not paying any attention? Or are you in denial?

All that time you were waiting for the Dollar to collapse, you say? The Dollar has been in a slow motion crash since 1913. Were you asleep or not paying any attention? Or are you in denial?
    Well since you want to bring up the same thing on more than one thread at the same time, I'll just use the same answer for both. However a crash is something that happens quickly not something that happens over a century period of time.

God you are such a retard and you keep coming back for more.

The Dollar is not a container filled with some physical content and 97% of that content has drained out leaving only 3% and when that 3% is gone there will be nothing left. I wish I knew Arabic so I could explain this in a language you understand better.

It doesn't work that way for any currency through inflation, not even the ones that were inflated into the history books.

That number simply represents what the Dollar will theoretically buy today in goods versus what it would buy in 1913.

It would be a serious blow if we were still living off the wages my grandparents were earning back then with today's prices, but we are not.

Well maybe you are trying to scratch out a living from a dozen hens and selling their eggs at a roadside stand while squatting on a small area of woods in the country side with your trusty bunk buddy.

However the majority of society in this country and your host country do not live like that.

You see, if we really had some true inflation as you imagine it, our Dollar bills would have numerous zeros after each number and yet we are still using the one Dollar bill and even the one, five, ten and twenty five cent coins in everyday transactions.

Seriously think about that, how do you think Americans have been able to purchase 25% of all retail Silver in the world for a very long time if they were living with a currency that was only worth 3 cents versus Silver that has cost anywhere from $3.50 - $48.00 an ounce?

So what say you other than, we are playing with monopoly money and the dealers are selling Silver to us for prices that are well below what real world prices are. We know, we've heard your complaints before. Just because no one buys Silver on the floating penal colony anchored to the EU because of the huge premiums for products that they don't sell many of and that monster 20% VAT that is added on top of everything, that does not equal real world pricing, that equals = buy Gold and save yourself from feeding the EU Monster.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

1050 gold and 17ish silver , how could I have been so bullish.

1050 gold and 11.ish silver, my bullishness is incredible

The only question is why has it taken so long to get there? Everybody seen this coming in the beginning of 14 , so what has kept the slide from happening ?
    I think everyone has it backwards, I think they have been manipulating the price up , not down

Time will tell , can't wait to see what the pos is at 1050.00 gold , what a fun ride

ValerBot! Were you born a retard or did it take you years of practice? Losing 98% of its value means a Dollar now buys you what 2c once did. If you need any Maths help, just ask, or ask someone to teach you how to use a calculator.
    Last edited by gollumthegreat; 11th June 2015 at 21:13.

ValerBot! Were you born a retard or did it take you years of practice? Losing 98% of its value means a Dollar now buys you what 2c once did. If you need any Maths help, just ask, or ask someone to teach you how to use a calculator.
    I can't help with English to Arabic translation, however the following statement that was made above means the same thing, but I don't know how to translate that to you.

"That number simply represents what the Dollar will theoretically buy today in goods versus what it would buy in 1913."

It doesn't matter if it goes to $1.25 versus 98 cents, the well does not go dry at $1.00 even as you seem to think.

Put in simply terms for your simple mind.

If the US Dollar is only worth 2 cents, then an ounce of Silver is only worth 32 cents. Not a very good investment over the past century at that rate.

What I can help you with is this, go back to ISIS for better training if you really expect to have any recruiting success in an English speaking country.

I did go to ISIS for further training, but their CIA handlers wouldn't entertain me.

I did go to ISIS for further training, but their CIA handlers wouldn't entertain me.

That's all been taken care of now, get your ticket and go back.

I anticipated you would experience some difficulty in the translation of the universal language of Mathematics from Arabic to English. Maybe you should start at the Remedial Level. Some Arab invented the Symbol for Zero, then later on, some Chosenite invented an entire monetary system on it.