Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
New source of silver found!!

Thread: New source of silver found!!

Exclamation New source of silver found!!

I noticed the 1%-2% price pop and I looked for silver news.
    Not surprisingly what I found was the opposite of what I expected.

New source of silver found!!

I wonder if this new source will impact the price much?
    I'm thinking that the increased demand by solar panel manufacturing will more than offset that new supply source.

On a related note, I have to wonder exactly what JAPAN and CANADA are consipring to keep from their enemies?
    This is a quote from the US Obama "administration" on this matter of state security.
    "We welcome progress on strengthening policies, practices, and procedures related to the protection of classified information."
    Can anyone inform me what is the enemy that the secrets are being hidden from here?

Oregon Organic Tomatoes in 2013

As the planet's DNA becomes warped, pre 2011 seeds will be increasingly valuable.
    What used to be called common sense is now dangerous and radical.
    Last edited by silverheartbone; 9th December 2013 at 09:20.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K