Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

LOL@mcmercia

Thread: LOL@mcmercia

Thumbs up LOL@mcmercia

A Nation Fucked:

Black Friday violence erupts across country

#Walmartfights during Black Friday madness

Let's see....your lazy sub-educated impoverished obese asses won't get off the couch to protest your wallet and your rights being continually raped by banksters and politicians...but you'll stab and/or shoot your neighbour for a $100 'Made in China' piece of junk teevee?!?! LOL!!!

A succinct summation of your nation's sheeple mentality:

"I like being around crowds of people all doing the same thing," said Dalton Mason, 22, of Stockbridge, Ga.

Enjoy the gutter!
    Caedite eos.

Yes indeed, I see that you continue to revel in the mess that your people have created.
    You **** have done a splendidly great job in fuking up this country all right.
    And I'm sure that you know that the Canadian colony isn't very far behind.
    Carry on.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Agree with Silverheartbone final line " And I'm sure that you know that the Canadian colony isn't very far behind " When the US Flushes - We will take the World With Us - Including Canada -- Maybe that's why Maplesilverbug has such a attitude - Canada has done everything right - and like the average Joe with money in the bank - Will suffer the consequences of Rich People Greed and Poor people laziness .