Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

mcmercia the lame

Thread: mcmercia the lame

Thumbs up mcmercia the lame

Thai protesters storm army headquarters

Protesters [crowd of about 1,200 people] in Thailand stormed into the national army headquarters on Friday, breaking into their latest high-profile target in a bid to topple Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra.

Security forces have done little to stop protesters who have spent the week seizing government buildings and camping out at several of them in an effort to force a government shutdown and get civil servants to join their rally.
    Okay...lemme get this straight...just over 1,000 people seize the national army headquarters after a week of taking control of countless other gov't buildings in an attempt to force out their corrupt government....and 330 million fat assed lazy mcmercians, with all their GUNZ! and RIGHTZ! and SUVZ! just sit back and let themselves be gang raped by their government and the big banks year after year....lame in the truest sense.

Enjoy your gluttony this weekend!
    Don't forget to SPEND!

Oh, I'm also taking bets on what time the first Wal-Mart shooting happens!

p.s. -- hope all y'all are enjoying the $teen silver! LOL!
    Caedite eos.

Let me guess. After Lights-Out, you sneaked into the nurse's station and got online to post the above piece. Very clever. But Nurse Ratched will find out and you're going to be in deep **** tomorrow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJDWd91nlI4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shmWg8xKEGU

Last edited by Xizang; 29th November 2013 at 02:35.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

The incursion on the army’s turf was a bold act heavy with symbolism in a country that has experienced 18 successful or attempted military coups since the 1930s.

The most recent was in 2006, when the military ousted Yingluck’s brother, former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, who is living overseas to avoid a corruption conviction but is central to Thailand’s political conflict.

http://www.boston.com/news/world/asi...UnL/story.html

Protest organizers later declared that Sunday would be their ‘‘victory day,’’ and told followers to seize all state ministries, state telecommunications agencies and other state enterprises, police headquarters and the zoo.

The targets also include the prime minister’s offices. In 2008, anti-Thaksin demonstrators occupied those offices for three months to back their demands that his allies step down.
    ================================================== ================================================== =======

Thanks MapleSilverBug - First I heard of any of this -

And Xizang - Maple has a valid point - We as Americans are to blame for being fat lazy and stupid - - We have a one party system the RICH party and the peasants argue over nothing .
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven't started enjoying the teen Silver - Waiting for seventeen .
    Last edited by Boomer; 29th November 2013 at 09:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    And Xizang - Maple has a valid point - We as Americans are to blame for being fat lazy and stupid - - We have a one party system the RICH party and the peasants argue over nothing .
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven't started enjoying the teen Silver - Waiting for seventeen .
    Not that any of you would notice, but there's a growing population of Americans who consider themselves Libertarians - with either a big or little 'L'. We are totally fed up with the D's and R's cramming big government down our throats. And don't even get us started on the evils of the Fed.

I haven't paid in the teens for silver yet either. There's all those middlemen who add their premiums on top, and besides, I'm making only a tiny fraction as much money as I used to, so I can't afford to go out and buy Monster boxes every payday like Valerb. I buy just a few coins here and a few there. Always with the premium added on. But low 20's now isn't so bad...
    - Yogi Berra

Maplesilverbugger doesn't deserve my wrath. When we consider that he's living all alone with his sled dogs, talking, eating and sleeping with them, he's a pretty miserable sight. All of his physical extremities got fristbite and fell off long ago, so he can't even play with himself for amusement. He's a poor, wretched, tortured Frostback to be pittyed. So let him spew his venom about America. It's the only thing left - besides his lovely dogs - that gives him comfort in the cold.
    - Yogi Berra

Lightbulb You know it is far easier to rape a drugged victim.

To the detriment of the united States of America and supporting the best interests of mcmercia the lame,
    the excellent compendium that the SilverSeek forum site used to represent has been purged from the internet, apparently never to return.
    So unable to point to the previous collection of research I offer the following new links to support my view that we mcmercians are vicitims of a conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Maplesilverbugger doesn't deserve my wrath. When we consider that he's living all alone with his sled dogs, talking, eating and sleeping with them, he's a pretty miserable sight. All of his physical extremities got fristbite and fell off long ago, so he can't even play with himself for amusement. He's a poor, wretched, tortured Frostback to be pittyed. So let him spew his venom about America. It's the only thing left - besides his lovely dogs - that gives him comfort in the cold.
    Our Canadian friend might not be the nicest guy on the block, but his post certainly rings true and I welcome his opinion.
    The thing is that the post is rather hypocritical as most of Canaduh is simply mcmericia light.
    But they do have strong and positive people that have yet to be suppressed.
    For example the following excerpt from the article "Fluoride - The Lunatic Drug" is from a Canadian website.

""Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce
    an individual`s power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and
    narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the
    will of those who wish to govern him
    . [A convenient light lobotomy]

"The real reason behind water fluoridation is not to benefit children`s
    teeth. If this were the real reason there are many ways in which it could
    be done that are much easier, cheaper, and far more effective. The real
    purpose behind water fluoridation is to reduce the resistance of the masses
    to domination and control and loss of liberty.

"When the Nazis under Hitler decided to go into Poland, both the German
    General Staff and the Russian General Staff exchanged scientific and
    military ideas, plans, and personnel, and the scheme of mass control
    through water medication was seized upon by the Russian Communists because
    it fitted ideally into their plan to communize the world. ...

"I was told of this entire scheme by a German chemist who was an official
    of the great IG Farben chemical industries and was also prominent in the
    Nazi movement at the time. I say this with all the earnestness and
    sincerity of a scientist who has spent nearly 20 years` research into the
    chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology of fluorine--any person
    who drinks artificially fluorinated water for a period of one year or more
    will never again be the same person mentally or physically." CHARLES E.
    PERKINS, Chemist, 2 October 1954."

Relatively speaking the Canadians are making more progress than our sorry cuntry of sheeple.
    Calgary removing fluoride from water supply - Calgary - CBC News
    Fluoride no longer to be added to Windsor water

One of the most obvious living experiments today, Dr. Limeback believes, is a proof-positive comparison between any two Canadian cities. "Here in Toronto we've been fluoridating for 36 years. Yet Vancouver - which has never fluoridated - has a cavity rate lower than Toronto's." And, he pointed out, cavity rates are low all across the industrialized world including Europe, which is 98% fluoride free. Low because of improved standards of living, less refined sugar, regular dental checkups, flossing and frequent brushing. Now less than 2 cavities per child Canada-wide, he said. "I don't get it, Doc. Last month, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) ran a puff piece all across America saying the stuff was better than sliced bread.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

AVOID CITY WATER: Drink Vodka!

- Yogi Berra

Thumbs up

Yup, your ignorance is still on my ignore list!
    Caedite eos.

Thailand demonstrations are against the US - We as sheapel should take notice .

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldne...e_Failing.html
    ================================================== ================================================== ======================

""You see what’s going on in Thailand, for example, is that the corrupt politicians that the Americans have bought and paid for are being challenged by massive demonstrations in the streets all over the country. I don’t think this is being reported in much of the American media. But you have these massive demonstrations, probably as large as any that have occurred anywhere (in history). Sometimes it looks like the entire city is out demonstrating -- to overthrow the American puppet government in Thailand""

""So, whereas we can buy the government, we usually end up with such corrupt rulers that the people won’t support it. I think this also works to China’s advantage. It looks to me like the policy in Washington is too arrogant. It’s based on hubris and the belief that force can prevail, and I don’t think that’s the case. We saw, for example, that they tried that in Syria, and were blocked by Putin, and also the British Parliament. I think, also, their strategy toward China will fail.”

The longer I live, the more I suspect that Jane Fonda knew something. Not that I care for the bitch at all, but I'm seeing how the US government has been a tool of the military-industrial complex. The same military-industrial complex that President Eisenhauer warned us about.
    - Yogi Berra