Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Pastor Lindsey Williams latest DVD's :ELITE EMERGENCY DATA vid ( COLLAPSE DATE)

Thread: Pastor Lindsey Williams latest DVD's :ELITE EMERGENCY DATA vid ( COLLAPSE DATE)

Exclamation Pastor Lindsey Williams latest DVD's :ELITE EMERGENCY DATA vid ( COLLAPSE DATE)

Pastor Lindsey Williams ELITE EMERGENCY DATA DVD now available.
    in this vid he tells you the SIGNALS his elitist friend had told him about the coming collapse:

http://youtu.be/nSFUnpDaPbk
    Founder of
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Silvetards, we ride!

he wil give you the "collapse" date >> NOT. ONLY THE SIGNALS to watch before it...

geez this lindsey williams. at least you saved like 40 U$S with this thread. so be thankful
    Founder of
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Silvetards, we ride!

Hour and 45 minutes. ? Really ? Can't get your point across any faster? He's a pastor for crist sake , would be a gosh darn word smith.

I see eagle trading at 4.00 over spot , good luck buying a Morgan dollar right now under 28.00 . Gainsville doesn't really have any. I was going to fill up my collection with some extra cash , but I'm not paying spot + 4.00 and the Morgan's were my second choice , those seem silly a little extra high :0/

HE SHOWS HIS WIFE if you are patient heheheh
    Founder of

Silvetards, we ride!

The elite tell him not tell anyone every time. Just mention some third world country in the middle east and goto war. The dollar is going crash silver is going got 100$ oz next week. Buy all you can money is worthless just send it to me for my DVD. Its the end of the world.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.

I can make a DVD better then his bs
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.

when the duneymoose appears, it always rains

but silver seems to go up soon after... so welcome back