Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

questions on coin storage options...

Thread: questions on coin storage options...

Default questions on coin storage options...

Hi,

new here, was curious:

do you guys use the direct fit, or the black ring airtites??? I am hearing some issues with the foam on the rings against the coins... thinking of going exclusively direct fit myself... what are you storing the airtite tubes in???

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Pedro View Post
    Hi,

new here, was curious:

do you guys use the direct fit, or the black ring airtites??? I am hearing some issues with the foam on the rings against the coins... thinking of going exclusively direct fit myself... what are you storing the airtite tubes in???

Ryan, you might get a better response if you post this in the Silver Bullion & Coins section. Some of the people that share your interest might not ever see your post over here.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Ryan, you might get a better response if you post this in the Silver Bullion & Coins section. Some of the people that share your interest might not ever see your post over here.
    Ok thanks!!!

I melt mine down and cast it into bullets

If any body comes lookin' for it I give it to them no questions asked.