Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Will this run to the 40's be different ?

Thread: Will this run to the 40's be different ?

Default Will this run to the 40's be different ?

So, being excited to see silver and gold making gains, I started looking forward to using eBay to unload some tubes of eagles for the first time on ebay , as opposed to selling at spot back to the local coin shop, once it gets to the mid to upper 40's

Just curious what you guys think about this third run in this current market, will it be any different, will it pass 50.00 this time ? Will it even make it to 47.00 ? Will the latest Star Wars under John Abrams and Disney be any better ? I do like like what he did with both of the new Star Trek movies, but episode 1 2 and 3 were a complete joke and insult to anyone who watched Star Wars as a kid

that would be nice, but i honestly believe we are looking at 22-28 from here ..by December i predict 27$ ish, then the december sell off, finishing the year around 22$.. I really hope i am wrong ..i would be very happy with all this 2$ up, and 1$ down stuff. but i think the powers that be want the price to be lower.. Even though i honestly believe that all the big players can make just as much money with moving the price up, as they can with it moving down..

Things do seem to be trending up and that makes sense (not that making sense matters at all in the PM's market). I'm OK with it shooting up near the $50 mark. I would probably sell a few hundred troy if it hit's $50. Then again I might get greedy and wait for it to hit $60 only to see it crash to $18 again.

I have a feeling Disney is going to mess up on Star Wars. Just like they proved with John Carter.............you can throw $250 million at a movie and it can still be completely average. I agree with you on the prequel episodes too. The acting was terrible. I had to go back and watch the original 3 just to get the bad taste out of my mouth.
    Which QE are we on now anyway?

I'm thinking 45.00 I might let half go , then at 50.00 the other half. That would be awesome.

At least Disney can't make them any worse than the last 3

John carter was a terd .
    Last edited by Robert FGoens; 31st August 2013 at 22:13.

Man , I might of made this thread a little prematurely, was reading today that the US mint sold the least amount of gold in 6 years

Sounds like people are waiting till December ish to buy

It's still a reasonable time to buy.
    I'm buying bi-weekly to add to my stack. It won't get to $50 overnight but it will get there.
    Which QE are we on now anyway?

Just buy 1977 topps Star Wars cards, if you want good investment.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.

I still have my 1976, 1977 and 1978 Lionel Christmas Greetings box car they gave out as gifts and were not for sale. The 1978 version was not given to all employees as in past years, just those in management and store owners.

The 1976 was the only one that ever saw the light of day and that was only for a couple until I found out they were worth about $75 back then.

I also bought a bunch of train cars that were end of line sales for 25 cents each. Everything has been wrapped in cloth and boxed since the late 1970's.

Another 20 years or so and they might be worth a small fortune, being in perfect condition and without any or very little color fading.

Not as good as a lot of bubble gum cards, but not bad for the price, especially the free ones.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!