Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Year of the Snake

Thread: Year of the Snake

Default Year of the Snake

Finally got a complete set of the Year of the Snake. Ordered 2 kilo Snakes last night. So now I have 2 of each weight. Love them ..

What are some of your favorite pieces in your collection?

20130808_132532_Bob_Soft.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by drayco_; 8th August 2013 at 23:36.

Default if you dont mind me asking

Quote Originally Posted by drayco_ View Post
    Finally got a complete set of the Year of the Snake. Ordered 2 kilo Snakes last night. So now I have 2 of each weight. Love them ..

What are some of your favorite pieces in your collection?

20130808_132532_Bob_Soft.jpg

How much does a kilo coin cost?

I don't pay a premium for silver as a rule but I had to have one of these..............Rule broken.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Which QE are we on now anyway?