Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

This place is a ghost town
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This place is a ghost town

Default This place is a ghost town

This site has really died over the last few months. I check this forum at least once a day and I remember there was a time where there were lots of active people. Wonder what happened to them all.

I guess people don't like when silver is on sale?! For some reason people like to buy it when it's really high and then sale when it's really low. Never understood that. I bet they weeded out a lot of weak hands with this price drop. I know I've just been buying. If I'm wrong so be it. I'll still have a beautiful stack of sexy silver.

Well for the active users on this site, if you'd like something to read, this is what I've been working today.

Be safe everyone.

cheers!

I fear the type of people that live day to day, have no savings, no plan, no gold/silver, no storable food, no source of water and no survival training. I fear the people who listen to everything the MSM tells them. They are told how to think, how to dress, what's important, what's not, and so on. These people concern themselves more about celebrity drama or if their team is winning/losing then preparing for the coming currency collapse. They will not know what to do in this scenario and will become very desperate. Desperate people do desperate things. When the time comes and it's fast approaching, these people will be so caught off guard and so shocked they honestly will not know what to do. They will have nothing. They already have nothing. The food they eat is killing them slowly. This type of food is one of the main reasons why diseases are so rampant and everyone is sick or getting sick. It's not really even food. It's a bunch of chemicals that are highly addictive and send your body into shock because it doesn't know how to process it. But the food is not there for you convenience, but for the very reason to compromise your immune system. It does that very well. Normalcy bias; just because it hasn't happened in your lifetime, doesn't mean it’s not going too. Change is coming but no one will like it. No one will be there to help them. People like me seem crazy to dumb downed sheeple. They can’t even see what is coming. The average person is being played like a puppet. They are conditioned on such a level, they can actually cause reactions in the masses. Over nothing. There is so much going on in our world right now but they have you concerned with meaningless crap that turns your brain to mush. Then add in the toxic soup of chemicals you’re being exposed to on a daily basis and you have a very good recipe for disaster. The average person has no preparations and for anyone who has taken steps for the future, still will be very difficult. I would imagine you’d have to be cable of doing things most people won’t be able to do in the future. It will be a very different world. I would imagine ‘”they” would just let the common folk fight amongst themselves in the beginning. Most would die of from starvation. Many would be killed. Disease would set in from all the decay which would also take a significant amount of people out. At any point the “government” can step in and will step in. They will declare Martial Law. The FEMA Camps are in place and will be activated. They are all across America, documented. It's no secret anymore. Under Martial Law you have no freedoms. You barely have any left as of now. You just think you’re free. We are nothing more than free range humans. It’s an illusion. That illusion will come crashing all around you very soon. The preparations that have gone into preparing for this are massive. If you cut America’s Defense Budget by 85%, America would still have the largest defense budget in the world. Money on a scale you couldn't comprehend. Where do you think all this money is going? It’s going to the Military Industrial Complex and DHS. Regions throughout the world are in complete chaos. Done on purpose and intentionally. If all this seems new to you or if it seems like it couldn't happen, I feel sorry for you. If you think I sound crazy, I feel sorry for you. It will be very difficult for you and your loved ones in the very near future. The time for preparations is very soon coming to a close. The average person is lost, preoccupied. Everyone is on such a short fuse. All you have to do is spend a little time driving around in your city. Watch how people drive and the lack of respect/empathy they have. Look at your Facebook wall. Look at what people concern themselves with. Watch TV and see what they tell you is important. You are be conditioned on every level and you don’t even know it. Your kids especially are susceptible to this. I hope that I am wrong. I hope that in the future people will be able to say, “He was crazy all along.” However, I don't see that happening. People are more concerned about words people use. If you let the words of someone else effect you, that just shows you how weak minded you are. The only things you should be concerned about is your safety, your families safety, forms of protection, and preparing for the worst. People use so much energy on stuff that is just not important. If they used that energy to better themselves and the lives of people around them, the world would be such a better place to live.

Yeah. Pretty quiet.
    Just a few bears posting.
    The same old close-minded regulars... I'd rather talk to the walls.

As for me, I have been making preparations to start a new stack of silver after a recent tragic trapping accident.

Let the bears post all they want. I noticed a few called it pretty good, however, you have a 50% chance of being right. It's either going up or going down. So those that called the price drop in silver, don't give yourself too much credit.

As for silver, have you seen the War Bird design? I bought a role. They are pretty sick. I just hate watching videos of Chris Duane criticize other people trying to sell you stuff when that's exactly what he's doing. Kind of hypocritical if you ask me.. Trying to stay away from the saturated American Eagles. With as many as they are minting, breaking records and what not, I think I would rather have something a little more rare.

But I lost all my silver. Forgot where I buried it. Hate when that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBlood View Post
    Yeah. Pretty quiet.
    Just a few bears posting.
    The same old close-minded regulars... I'd rather talk to the walls.

As for me, I have been making preparations to start a new stack of silver after a recent tragic trapping accident.

Quote Originally Posted by drayco_ View Post
    This site has really died over the last few months. I check this forum at least once a day and I remember there was a time where there were lots of active people. Wonder what happened to them all.

They got Vale'd by the PTB

Also the threads started by Silverseek.com are annoying as hell

Yeah especially when some members have nothing but crap to contribute.

Quote Originally Posted by billmr View Post
    They got Vale'd by the PTB

Also the threads started by Silverseek.com are annoying as hell

Just think back to the good old days of JoJoJaro defending his CFT and of his building some type of nuclear reactor on a far away island or the MightyMoose and his 50 dollar an ounce silver.......
    Matty Shills........ For Paper Thrills.........

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Just think back to the good old days of JoJoJaro defending his CFT and of his building some type of nuclear reactor on a far away island or the MightyMoose and his 50 dollar an ounce silver.......
    Those were the good ole days , maybe by the end of next year the price will go up and the bulls will show back up

There's a few self important @ssholes around here that make this forum a less interesting and less friendly place to exchange ideas for the purpose of learning.
    I don't mind the Silverseek threads. It is their forum after all.

A little forum moderation would go a long way toward increased membership and more members posting. Quite honestly I don't think the admin of this forum give a sh!t.
    Which QE are we on now anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by redroom5 View Post
    There's a few self important @ssholes around here that make this forum a less interesting and less friendly place to exchange ideas for the purpose of learning.
    I don't mind the Silverseek threads. It is their forum after all.

A little forum moderation would go a long way toward increased membership and more members posting. Quite honestly I don't think the admin of this forum give a sh!t.
    I like the admin and they do good job. Silver seek is the leading silver forum in world. The forums are always like this after a long term bull market. You can only talk about how it's goin up everyday for so long. With silver goin down to 12$ oz people are disappointed.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.

It does go quiet from time to time, but please don't knock it. I tune in every day to check what's going on. I don't like to contribute because I'd only add crap comments, but I enjoy the banter and exchanges between the regulars. Just because members are not posting, it doesn't mean that the forum is not popular.