Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Movie Time

Thread: Movie Time

Smile Movie Time

Short: SIGHT
    Feature: Star Trek - Of Gods And Men [2008]

IMDB Storyline:
    It is the year 2306.
    Thirteen years have passed since Captain James T. Kirk was swept away by the Nexus,
    after saving the crew of the Enterprise-B.
    The remaining crew members of the original USS Enterprise have gone their separate ways.
    Captain Nyota Uhura and Captain Pavel Chekov,
    along with Captain John Harriman of the Enterprise-B,
    come together for a special dedication in honor of Kirk's Enterprise.
    Their reunion is cut short when they receive a distress call from a mysterious planet,
    that presses the three friends to embark on a mission that will change their lives forever.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Short: Sintel [2010]
    Feature: Naked Weapon [2002]

Storyline:
    Pretty and athletic pre-teen girls start disappearing around the globe one after another.
    A mysterious woman, known as Madame M, transports them to a remote island to train them as the most deadly assassins.
    CIA operative Jack Chen follows the case for 6 years with no leads,
    but when a series of assassinations begin to occur, Jack suspects that Madame M is back in business.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Short: CALDERA [2012] (Amazingly deep.)
    Feature: Ice Planet [2001]

Storyline:
    In the distant past an outer space military academy was attacked by an unknown and powerful alien force. The commander of the academy, along with a group of newly graduated cadets, manages to escape to a large newly built research station built according to plans decrypted from Ice 13. With the aliens hot on their tail, the crew manages to migrate through time and space to a planet already supporting a small contingent of human beings. Humans that don't know how to speak any English!!!