Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Chris is back. Anyone picking up these. I know I placed my pre-order.

Thread: Chris is back. Anyone picking up these. I know I placed my pre-order.

Thumbs up Chris is back. Anyone picking up these. I know I placed my pre-order.

I'm not trying to promote his coin (although I have already pre-ordered), I am trying to promote the message. Chris puts it together very well and this is his best design yet. Watch the video and understand the meaning behind this coin. There is something seriously wrong with what is going on in the world. If you can't see it, ask yourself why? Is it because it's easier living a lie? There will come a point where that lie will be exposed and it's going to be very bad for everyone. Even the people who have been taking steps to help them get through it. Pay close attention to the information in this video.

Glad he got away from The Mulligan Mint. What a mess that was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkS58vr6Ucg

These will be hott, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by drayco_ View Post
    I'm not trying to promote his coin (although I have already pre-ordered), I am trying to promote the message. Chris puts it together very well and this is his best design yet. Watch the video and understand the meaning behind this coin. There is something seriously wrong with what is going on in the world. If you can't see it, ask yourself why? Is it because it's easier living a lie? There will come a point where that lie will be exposed and it's going to be very bad for everyone. Even the people who have been taking steps to help them get through it. Pay close attention to the information in this video.

Glad he got away from The Mulligan Mint. What a mess that was.

These will be hott, IMO.
    I think he's a douche-bag, steals a British WWII quote, puts it on his coin along with a disturbing image of the Queen.

His garbage belongs under the counter with the pot smoking pipes and belt buckles.

Quote Originally Posted by rush2112 View Post
    I think he's a douche-bag, steals a British WWII quote, puts it on his coin along with a disturbing image of the Queen.

His garbage belongs under the counter with the pot smoking pipes and belt buckles.
    Someone seems a little bitter. They are awesome designs and an awesome message. But like your opinion and mine, they don't matter to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by drayco_ View Post
    Someone seems a little bitter.
    They are awesome designs and an awesome message.
    But like your opinion and mine, they don't matter to anyone.
    The Queen elitist? I'm pissing myself laughing.

How about George Bush...............or Hillary Clinton....................or Dick Cheney?

This guy is out to lunch.

Hope you get your coins and since your ordering anyway, don't forget a can of Hemp Powder.

Quote Originally Posted by rush2112 View Post
    The Queen elitist? I'm pissing myself laughing.

How about George Bush...............or Hillary Clinton....................or Dick Cheney?

This guy is out to lunch.

Hope you get your coins and since your ordering anyway, don't forget a can of Hemp Powder.
    Maybe you should wear some diapers then.