Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Your time to prepare is very soon coming to an end. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your time to prepare is very soon coming to an end.

Exclamation we're #1

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Could it be our food stamp program is too lucrative and needs to be cut down to size so families do not become so fat while waiting for that next job?
    The quality of the food stamp diet is not directly correlated to the amount of food budget.
    If they received more, then more of the recipients could afford to eat healthy non-GMO and organic.
    The biggest factor in a maintaining a healthy diet is the food type preferences.

My daughter, husband and their nine kids were on food stamps for a couple months at one time and she said they never ate so good!!!

Something is wrong with a program when the needy are eating better than the working members of society.
    That's one of the rare things that we can agree on.

No wonder there are so many fat people in this country and to think we are supplementing that number with food stamps.

You can't blame GMO, fluoride, vaccinations and chemtrails for obesity, but you can blame that on over eating.
    Then you veer off to emotional and illogical thinking. Obesity has many, many causes. Did you know that aspartame is one?

With obisity in this nation, while in the hell should we be over feeding the low income. Maybe that's another conspiracy to kill off the poor as a means to meet your fantasy of a merciless nation hell bent on reducing it's numbers....
    You have demonstrated over the years that you really don't want the answer to that question within your statement.

I don't know what's in those chemtrails, but I can tell you from spending a lot of time in Europe that they have been spraying them just like they have over here.
    But the US is still #1 in chemtrailing.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    The quality of the food stamp diet is not directly correlated to the amount of food budget.
    If they received more, then more of the recipients could afford to eat healthy non-GMO and organic.
    The biggest factor in a maintaining a healthy diet is the food type preferences.

That's one of the rare things that we can agree on.

Then you veer off to emotional and illogical thinking. Obesity has many, many causes. Did you know that aspartame is one?

You have demonstrated over the years that you really don't want the answer to that question within your statement.

But the US is still #1 in chemtrailing.
    Are you seriously suggesting the American public pay for organic food for food stamp recipients? Especially when most Americans can't or won't spend that kind of money themselves. But I do agree they should be forced to label all GMO food and all foods containing any such items.i can't remember the last time I saw actual yellow sweet corn on the shelves. I assume it's GMO as it's the only thing all the stores sell and it taste like crap. Maybe the organic is the real thing but it's too expensive for a few ears of corn.

Aspartame may not be worth a damn, but you can't blame fat a$$ America on anything but consuming far too many calories, the lack of exercise and more calories.

Do you think Pepsi is dropping Aspartame because it's sales are so hot? Just look a the shelves at the diet drinks versus pure sugar and diet drinks are only a small fraction of the market. So you can't blame the bloating belly fat on Aspartame.

It's simple, PUT DOWN THE PIE AND YOU'LL LOSE THE WEIGHT....

How in the hell would you know who has more Chem trails and even what's in them to begin with other than listening to You Tube Cartoons. Is the middle east being drenched with chemtrails or is it only the non-Muslims that our governments want to kill in the name of Allah? LOL

Until anyone knows what's in that spray, then you don't know if it's for good or evil, let alone for mass murder.

Maybe they are innoculating us from some deadly virus they are about to unleash on the rest of the world to fulfill your reduction quota.

Would you still be against being sprayed then? Could be, it's just as good a theory as any You Tube cartoon and it is much quicker and identified as a wild ass theory and not fact.
    Last edited by valerb; 3rd March 2016 at 17:08.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!