Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Your time to prepare is very soon coming to an end. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Your time to prepare is very soon coming to an end.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slimsilvershady View Post
    Anyone noticed the BP commercials lately. Look at all they have done for our Gulf Coast. It's actually better than ever! Go figure. 18" hole pumping oil at 3,000 psi for weeks, peppered with corexit and dispersed into the sea, and we are now better off than we were. Tell me that wasn't a distraction! By a British Petroleum Company at that. Nothing to see here, distraction complete, cary on now.
    Yeah and I'm in Tampa. Don't eat anything out of the Gulf or the Atlantic for the matter. Fukushima is a very serious threat to all life as well. Diary cows on the west coast already have high levels of radiation being found in their milk. The govt. answer is to just raise the acceptable "safe" levels.

    And who's to say that the gulf leak isn't still leaking?! I don't believe anything the govt/media says. They say it's fixed and ok, I automatically assume there's still a problem and its a very good possibility it's still leaking.

    Cheers to your everyone. Lol. Being attacked on every level imaginable.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drayco_ View Post
    That would make sense on why this story is on every MSM news outlet in Amerika! People get shot everyday. Kids, women, men, thugs, etc.

    Bottom line, they are using this as a distraction.

    "You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."

    They are using this to create a racial sh*t storm in Amerika and it's working. If you spend a few minutes on Facebook, you can see all the sheeple arguing and fighting over BS. Stuff that doesn't even matter.

    The Zimmerman Case should be open and shut. Self-defense period! I don't want to get into the Zimmerman Case though. I have my AR's loaded and have weapons in every room of my house. There's going to be looting and there will be riots. No one is prepared for the coming collapse and no one seems to care. They are pushing the herd off the cliff. Once they drop the hammer, sheeple will drop like flies!

    I hope your not in a urban area.

    I am , but we own hunting and fishings property in the middle of some mountains, I wouldn't even try to hold up in a house in any neighbor hood

    All you have to do to get someone held up in thier home is , go in at night , use fuel to light the house on fire in places where the person could get out , windows ect, then fall back to your vantage point where you can cover the major exits , shoot the fleeing home owner and collect any ammo , weapons he didn't want to be burned alive with.

    If to suspect he has vantage points where he can observe you , use fuel in a glass container you can throw from cover, don't get into the door kicking in , house clearing business, that's dangous.

    I doubt anything of that magnitude will happen, but if people on here plan on riding it out in a home that's in a populated area , good luck to you , your going to need a TON of luck.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert FGoens View Post
    I hope your not in a urban area.

    I am , but we own hunting and fishings property in the middle of some mountains, I wouldn't even try to hold up in a house in any neighbor hood

    All you have to do to get someone held up in thier home is , go in at night , use fuel to light the house on fire in places where the person could get out , windows ect, then fall back to your vantage point where you can cover the major exits , shoot the fleeing home owner and collect any ammo , weapons he didn't want to be burned alive with.

    If to suspect he has vantage points where he can observe you , use fuel in a glass container you can throw from cover, don't get into the door kicking in , house clearing business, that's dangous.

    I doubt anything of that magnitude will happen, but if people on here plan on riding it out in a home that's in a populated area , good luck to you , your going to need a TON of luck.
    Oh I totally agree with not being in a urban area. That's where everyone will everyone will be dropping like flies. I have an exit strategy plan but I just don't know if I could get out fast enough. I am ready to go at any time. I just have a plan for the just in case senario that I can't leave. I am in the Army and have been for the last 7 years. So I have had some survival training and weapons training.

    I agree it would not be the best decision. However, until I get the money that's coming to me, I can't up and move. Once I get my money and that money still has buying power, I'm out of FL. Until then, I have to hope for the best but prepare for the worst. I honestly believe it's only a matter of time and when they drop the hammer, it's going to get bad. Really bad. Probably to the point that no one has ever seen here before. But we'll see.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drayco_ View Post
    Oh I totally agree with not being in a urban area. That's where everyone will everyone will be dropping like flies. I have an exit strategy plan but I just don't know if I could get out fast enough. I am ready to go at any time. I just have a plan for the just in case senario that I can't leave. I am in the Army and have been for the last 7 years. So I have had some survival training and weapons training.

    I agree it would not be the best decision. However, until I get the money that's coming to me, I can't up and move. Once I get my money and that money still has buying power, I'm out of FL. Until then, I have to hope for the best but prepare for the worst. I honestly believe it's only a matter of time and when they drop the hammer, it's going to get bad. Really bad. Probably to the point that no one has ever seen here before. But we'll see.
    I'm in pinellas , where do you shoot ? Just received a Remington MSR , I'll be headed up to gainsville coins soon, I have a 4x4 trail by there that has a private gun range on it, have you visited thier store front?. I cant wait to shoot this thing, it handles and adjust so nice, feels like a part of your body once it's dialed in. My poor M24 will be collecting dust until my son is big enough to field it
    Last edited by Robert FGoens; 10th July 2013 at 21:23.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,851

    Default

    Because we now know it's true that the NSA is monitoring everything we say, I have to tell you all that my guns and ammo are all gone. What I didn't sell went down in that horrible boating accident. What a waste.

    But I can report that I've heard of people - through the grapevine, mind you - that there are lots of people who are hiding their precious metals and guns/ammo. I hear that there are some who are going light on the expensive rifles, thinking that they only need to take out a UN soldier when off guard, and convert his weapons and ammo to their own use.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    What I didn't sell went down in that horrible boating accident. What a waste.
    Small world.
    Hold on now. It was you I collided with on Lake Superior?
    Last edited by SilverBlood; 11th July 2013 at 07:22.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert FGoens View Post
    I'm in pinellas , where do you shoot ? Just received a Remington MSR , I'll be headed up to gainsville coins soon, I have a 4x4 trail by there that has a private gun range on it, have you visited thier store front?. I cant wait to shoot this thing, it handles and adjust so nice, feels like a part of your body once it's dialed in. My poor M24 will be collecting dust until my son is big enough to field it
    Small world indeed. I am in that general area as well. There are a few shooting ranges I go to locally to zero and just fire some off. However, I don't like wasting money and ammo is expensive. But I love shooting the AR. Getting a new shot gun here soon.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Maybe this isn't the right thread for my response - but I'll ask anyway.

    My initial reason for getting into precious metals was collapse related - "I gotta do something to prepare my family"

    I see time after time where folks say the price is being beat down artificially and it does seem like a reasonable explanation - it appears that there probably isn't going to be justice (here on earth) for those involved - that these practices will be allowed to continue - and therefore, that the price of silver won't be allowed to rise.


    If one believe the PM markets are manipulated, what hope is there that silver will be allowed to rise much over the $50 range before your shooting range skills come into play?


    Put another way, if the timeline is:
    NOW
    CALAMITY (shooting range)
    POST-CALAMITY
    ...are you thinking you'll have much opportunity to use any of your silver before times get bad (because I get the idea from your discussion that in a little bit, things will be too unstable to wander around with a bag of silver)?
    Last edited by thebrandts; 16th July 2013 at 13:44.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thebrandts View Post
    Maybe this isn't the right thread for my response - but I'll ask anyway.

    My initial reason for getting into precious metals was collapse related - "I gotta do something to prepare my family"

    I see time after time where folks say the price is being beat down artificially and it does seem like a reasonable explanation - it appears that there probably isn't going to be justice (here on earth) for those involved - that these practices will be allowed to continue - and therefore, that the price of silver won't be allowed to rise.


    If one believe the PM markets are manipulated, what hope is there that silver will be allowed to rise much over the $50 range before your shooting range skills come into play?


    Put another way, if the timeline is:
    NOW
    CALAMITY (shooting range)
    POST-CALAMITY
    ...are you thinking you'll have much opportunity to use any of your silver before times get bad (because I get the idea from your discussion that in a little bit, things will be too unstable to wander around with a bag of silver)?
    I think they drove it down to get rid of weak hands. So I think there was a lot of people who sold at a huge loss. I know there are still people buying, as am I, but I don't think many. People can barely afford food. Now that the kaball has bought up a bunch of cheap silver, I think they are going to drive it up again. I think I remember this happened once before? Could be wrong but silver is a long term investment unless you're buying very large purchases and then selling on dips.

    Long term investment and I am in such a love affair with my silver and there is some I will probably never get rid. However, first chance I get when silver is at my sellable level is all my American Silver Eagles. Minus just a few. But I look at it as a hedge against inflation. It will go back up again as it will go back down. The trick is not to sell while it's down or just hold on to it so you can buy food with it, IMO.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,851

    Default

    Buy cheap, sell high. Simple.

    The past month, my spare change has gone toward new guns and ammo, now that the supply side there has loosened up some. I've been thinking not to get in too big a hurry to buy more silver, as prices should go a lot lower. I may have been wrong. But I have some new guns...
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •