Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Your time to prepare is very soon coming to an end.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your time to prepare is very soon coming to an end.

Exclamation Your time to prepare is very soon coming to an end.

A very dramatic and dangerous event will occur very soon. This event has been developing for many decades and has been accelerating since 2001.

You must realize that the "money" in your wallet is just an illusion. You must realize that what you see on TV and in the Newspaper is just an illusion as well. Fiat currency is no longer backed by gold but by economic confidence. Television and TV news is not based on reality but on dangerous propaganda. When confidence in money and illusion is destroyed, the only thing you'll be able to trust are real tangible things, such as your family, friends, gold bullion, silver bullion, food, water, ammo, etc. In the times to come, you must be able to protect yourself, your family, and your tangible assests.

Only temporary bailouts and unbelievable amount of fiat money printing (85 billion a month since Jan 2013) has temporally delay the real economic crash. All the speculation done by banks has created a 1,600 trillion dollar time bomb. When this bomb explodes, it will change the world over night and your way of life. The media will not tell you about this coming even. Governments and Central Banks have been accumulating as much gold bullion as possible in order to protect themselves but they are not informing the public. Instead they are preparing weapon systems, monitoring all your activity, passing executive orders, stripping you of your rights as a citizen (NDAA), using soft kill weapons (Chemtrails/Fluoride), using food as a weapon (GMO/Monsanto), and pre-conditioning the public to think everything is fine and people like me are crazy.

They know many people will starve and die if kept ignorant about the coming system collapse. This system collapse is inevitable but you can protect yourself and your family. This is not the end of the world but the painful and traumatic end to the current system. A new system will be born on tyranny and surveillance or perhaps on freedom and liberty. This will be the battle ground in the war that is coming. You can either be ready for this new paradigm or you can start again at the bottom after your wealth and health has been destroyed.

The Government and The Media are controlled by the Central Banks. ‘They’ are starting wars and killing innocent civilians in order to steal resources. ‘They’ are violating people rights and spying on them constantly. 'They' are putting Genetically Modified Organisms and carcinogenic food additives into the world food supply that cause cancers, diabetes, organ failures, etc. ‘They’ are pushing vaccines that increasingly induce seizures and a host of other potentially dangerous side effects.

Bottom line is they are preparing for something big.

The signs are there. Make the connection. We need a mass awakening. Stop fighting with each other. Compassion and peaceful non-compliance. Vote with your voice and your choices. The elections and politics is just another charade to distract your from what's really going on.

Your time to prepare is very soon coming to an end.

Cheers all.

dollardees.jpg
    Last edited by drayco_; 9th July 2013 at 23:17.

Yup, you're preaching to the choir.

Here's something else I'm thinking about this week: Should George Zimmerman, the citizen who shot a 17-year old black teen who was attacking him in Florida, be found NOT guilty, the black community will come unhinged. Many are speculating that blacks in cities all over the USA will begin rioting and looting. Good reason for the US federal government to declare Martial Law. And likely suspend the Constitution and the civil rights enumerated therein. The poop will hit the rotating air propeller.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Yup, you're preaching to the choir.

Here's something else I'm thinking about this week: Should George Zimmerman, the citizen who shot a 17-year old black teen who was attacking him in Florida, be found NOT guilty, the black community will come unhinged. Many are speculating that blacks in cities all over the USA will begin rioting and looting. Good reason for the US federal government to declare Martial Law. And likely suspend the Constitution and the civil rights enumerated therein. The poop will hit the rotating air propeller.
    That would make sense on why this story is on every MSM news outlet in Amerika! People get shot everyday. Kids, women, men, thugs, etc.

Bottom line, they are using this as a distraction.

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."

They are using this to create a racial sh*t storm in Amerika and it's working. If you spend a few minutes on Facebook, you can see all the sheeple arguing and fighting over BS. Stuff that doesn't even matter.

The Zimmerman Case should be open and shut. Self-defense period! I don't want to get into the Zimmerman Case though. I have my AR's loaded and have weapons in every room of my house. There's going to be looting and there will be riots. No one is prepared for the coming collapse and no one seems to care. They are pushing the herd off the cliff. Once they drop the hammer, sheeple will drop like flies!
    Last edited by drayco_; 9th July 2013 at 23:34.

Should looters bust through the door, we will have an immediate problem: What to do with all the dead bodies...
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Should looters bust through the door, we will have an immediate problem: What to do with all the dead bodies...
    Their supplies will be scavenged and bodies burned..

Riots and looting after the Zimmerman verdict are almost certain. Only question is, how many and where?

"Law enforcement officials in Florida have begun coordinating a “response plan” in anticipation of a verdict in the murder trial of George Zimmerman."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/09...#ixzz2YchJ8h1N
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by drayco_ View Post
    The media will not tell you about this coming even. Governments and Central Banks have been accumulating as much gold bullion as possible in order to protect themselves but they are not informing the public.
    If the public is not being informed(purposely), what are the chances then, that the public is being disinformed? Yes, the distractions are evident, as in the case of Martin/Zimmerman, ect...
    But for the general public to be purposely disinformed is beyond comprehension for the 99%. And they are quite aware of this fact.
    However, here at SS, the disinfo agents try, and fail. Those jackwagons.

Interesting post, draco. Nice work.

Anyone noticed the BP commercials lately. Look at all they have done for our Gulf Coast. It's actually better than ever! Go figure. 18" hole pumping oil at 3,000 psi for weeks, peppered with corexit and dispersed into the sea, and we are now better off than we were. Tell me that wasn't a distraction! By a British Petroleum Company at that. Nothing to see here, distraction complete, cary on now.

"Your time to prepare is very soon coming to an end"

drayco; by the way, they sure are taking their sweet time.

Quote Originally Posted by slimsilvershady View Post

Quote Originally Posted by slimsilvershady View Post

They certainly are. There will be a time in the very near future where people will have wished they did just a little preparing. It's not hard. You can start slowly and gradually work your way up. Instead the sheeple go out and blow their fiat money on BS, drinking, sports games, crappy food, cheap sh*t from China, and so on. Essentially, just wasting their money when they could be using that paper to buy something that actually has value.

It makes me want to bang my head up against the wall but I don't let it get me down. Just frustrating but on a more positive, I timed this price jump pretty good. I bought earlier this week and over the last few weeks. Now it's about to break $20 and hopefully will keep going strong. Even if it doesn't and takes a turn to 15, I'll still buy.

Gold to silver ratio is almost 65 to 1 right now, approximately. Once that ratio gets a little closer which I strongly believe it will, I am taking about 500 oz's and exchanging it all for Gold. We'll see. I just know I am glad I have storable food, water filters, and a bunch of lead.. If the riots break out, storm shutters go down and we start shift work.