Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The conspiracy of the conspiracies - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The conspiracy of the conspiracies

Precious Metals have been in a bull market since 2001.
    My guess is the bull market will end around 2028.
    So you should be buying silver / gold as a medium to long term investment.
    Hold them for 5 years or more and you are 99% guaranteed to make a good profit.
    Of course there are probably other investments that can give you a nice profit, but they would be more riskier than Precious Metals.

If any idiot tries to say the current drop in prices is the end of the bull market, please refer them to 1976.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as tom1000000 are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    You already answered your first question.
    The simple answer to your second question is yes.
    I'm not sure if you actually made a point there chroNick, but most of what you posted seems true.

Well then valerb ... what other action do you suggest?
    I await with delicious anticipation your sage reply.
    Ok, what do you know about homeland sercurity requesting Russian troops "15,000" to help if needed in region 3 here in the US

Story published by the European Union times? Maybe Gollum can clime in on the reliability of that outfit ? I bet if 15 k Russian troops assisted FEMA here in the US , the price of silver would soar.

Quote Originally Posted by tom1000000 View Post
    Precious Metals have been in a bull market since 2001.
    My guess is the bull market will end around 2028.
    So you should be buying silver / gold as a medium to long term investment.
    Hold them for 5 years or more and you are 99% guaranteed to make a good profit.
    Of course there are probably other investments that can give you a nice profit, but they would be more riskier than Precious Metals.

If any idiot tries to say the current drop in prices is the end of the bull market, please refer them to 1976.
    What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? Just keep repeating the same mantra, and maybe silver will go up a dollar everytime you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert FGoens View Post
    Ok, what do you know about homeland sercurity requesting Russian troops "15,000" to help if needed in region 3 here in the US

Story published by the European Union times? Maybe Gollum can clime in on the reliability of that outfit ? I bet if 15 k Russian troops assisted FEMA here in the US , the price of silver would soar.
    Just what Colonel Potter said here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUxGjOVgMcU

Thumbs up Happy 4th of July.

This from conservitusprime's new blog...

I tuned back in this Summer after seeing all of the activity and have tried my best to help to wake people up. Then… the incredible story about FEMA and the 15,000 troops hit the wires. I scoffed at it. No way. It was on Sorcha Faal’s blog! It’s bullshit!

Now, Sorcha is a fake name to a combination CIA/RT blogger. 90% of the stuff on that blog is pure ****. I STILL encourage people to stay away from that blog. Not this time. Sure enough, there it is on the FEMA web page from 2011 – Russians asked to help in America during a Natural disaster? What the fu...

June 27, 2013
    Obama Requests 15,000 Russian Troops For “Upcoming” Disaster
    By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

An unsettling report prepared by the Emergencies Ministry (EMERCOM) circulating in the Kremlin today on the just completed talks between Russia and the United States in Washington D.C. says that the Obama regime has requested at least 15,000 Russian troops trained in disaster relief and “crowd functions” [i.e. riot control] be pre-positioned to respond to FEMA Region III during an unspecified “upcoming” disaster.

According to this report, this unprecedented request was made directly to Minister Vladimir Puchkov by US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Director Janet Napolitano who said these Russian troops would work “directly and jointly” with her Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), part of whose mission is to secure the continuity of the US government in the event of natural disasters or war.

more at the link...

The New Jersey, New York, & Connecticut state government, next to Region III, have already demonstrated a high level of kabbal complicity with their gun control frenzy.
    Of course, the DC ZOG zone is already the nation's premier police (city) state.

At this time I think it's more spook BS designed to engender fear.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    This from conservitusprime's new blog...

I tuned back in this Summer after seeing all of the activity and have tried my best to help to wake people up. Then… the incredible story about FEMA and the 15,000 troops hit the wires. I scoffed at it. No way. It was on Sorcha Faal’s blog! It’s bullshit!

Now, Sorcha is a fake name to a combination CIA/RT blogger. 90% of the stuff on that blog is pure ****. I STILL encourage people to stay away from that blog. Not this time. Sure enough, there it is on the FEMA web page from 2011 – Russians asked to help in America during a Natural disaster? What the fu...

June 27, 2013
    Obama Requests 15,000 Russian Troops For “Upcoming” Disaster
    By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

An unsettling report prepared by the Emergencies Ministry (EMERCOM) circulating in the Kremlin today on the just completed talks between Russia and the United States in Washington D.C. says that the Obama regime has requested at least 15,000 Russian troops trained in disaster relief and “crowd functions” [i.e. riot control] be pre-positioned to respond to FEMA Region III during an unspecified “upcoming” disaster.

According to this report, this unprecedented request was made directly to Minister Vladimir Puchkov by US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Director Janet Napolitano who said these Russian troops would work “directly and jointly” with her Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), part of whose mission is to secure the continuity of the US government in the event of natural disasters or war.

more at the link...

The New Jersey, New York, & Connecticut state government, next to Region III, have already demonstrated a high level of kabbal complicity with their gun control frenzy.
    Of course, the DC ZOG zone is already the nation's premier police (city) state.

At this time I think it's more spook BS designed to engender fear.
    Man , think of all the trees that would be saved if that ever came to pass. I would announce I was openly gay and very attracted to my staff Sargent if they ever briefed me that I was going to be part of a small invasion force into Russian , talk about a suicde mission.

Yankees shoot their own fire fighter , I can't imagine what they would do to Russian troops US troops on Russian soil, a lot of Timothy M would come of of the woodwork.

Heck even if silver was 50 per oz in 5 to 10 years, that would be a good investment. I been dealing nonsport trading cards lately. I like the unopened cards from 70s and 80s. Talk about a market under the radar! That's what I liked about silver before it boomed. Just giving a lil tip ,if anyone can see what I'm seeing! Tv sitcoms and movies unopened packs.. Freaking gold
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.

You ever notice when silver was higher, housing was bottomed out. The pumpers were hating on housing.. Lol one good thing about pms it has a good long term track record. It's easy too trade, and easy to carry. Usually whatever the mainstream audience believes is the opposite.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.