Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

How long till gold is $800 per oz?

Thread: How long till gold is $800 per oz?

Default How long till gold is $800 per oz?

Curious if others think this is a possibility? That's what I think we will see this year. That would probably mean $15 silver or less. Sure would be nice to buy silver eagles under $20 again.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.

I must be an a$$hole, because I really don't care what the price of gold is. What I do care about is the gold-silver ratio, as I'm planning on swapping some silver for gold - but at an attractive swap ratio. But I'm patient. Time will come.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Anything is possible when there is no rule of law or accountability.
    If the masters of the universe want gold at $800, then $800 it will be.
    Silver will be under $10 again if they want it there.
    They can do anything they want and get away with it.
    Supply may dry up a bit at those levels but that's what they want, to drive all mining companies out of business or into the arms of bankers for loans.
    They want it all, to own the existing supply and all future production.

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    I must be an a$$hole, because I really don't care what the price of gold is. What I do care about is the gold-silver ratio, as I'm planning on swapping some silver for gold - but at an attractive swap ratio. But I'm patient. Time will come.
    I think it's good to own a little gold , I don't know where you buy your silver , but after making friends with my LCS , and handling old US gold coins , getting them at near spot is almost a no brainer. I can still make really good money selling mine on eBay , that's after paying pre April price for them, can't say the same for the ase tubes I brought on the way down. Then again, I'm short metals , most on here are long , and by long , I mean waiting long or very patience !

Quote Originally Posted by duneyman jr View Post
    Curious if others think this is a possibility? That's what I think we will see this year. That would probably mean $15 silver or less. Sure would be nice to buy silver eagles under $20 again.
    I think if we see 850.00 gold , silver will be 12.00 or less. I would like to see it that low , but I think if it doesn't stay there long enough, or go there slowly , like it has been , you wouldn't be able to buy it at normal premiums

Quote Originally Posted by duneyman jr View Post
    We all think your Kabbal , banksters , manipulator for even uttering that. You must received a pay check for posting that here. You must be Matt's brother and have the same employer. Any time is a good time to buy , those prices you talk about are crazy you Better sell everything you own and go buy as much silver as you can, because soon you won't be able to buy it at any price , it will be super non buy able , everyone will be buying it
    Last edited by Robert FGoens; 26th June 2013 at 22:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert FGoens View Post
    We all think your Kabbal , banksters , manipulator for even uttering that. You must received a pay check for posting that here. You must be Matt's brother and have the same employer. Any time is a good time to buy , those prices you talk about are crazy you Better sell everything you own and go buy as much silver as you can, because soon you won't be able to buy it at any price , it will be super non buy able , everyone will be buying it
    Whatever price it becomes, you can only back the truck up till your broke. People were saying back the truck up in the $40 $30 range. I will sell you all you want at $35 to $50 oz. then ill buy it back $20. Maybe even $15 soon.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.

In the end,I will own the gold.