Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Silver selling for under $20 now and maybe $19 later today!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silver selling for under $20 now and maybe $19 later today!

Default Silver selling for under $20 now and maybe $19 later today!

I sure hope this gets reversed and in a hurry.

Silver bars going for $19.60 an ounce right now and rounds going for $19.65.

Will someone please put a stopper over the garbage disposal!!

It's down $1.12 @ $18.60 so far overnight and it's been as low as $18.41

I'm afraid of what it might look like when I wake up later.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

I sure hope this gets reversed and in a hurry.

Silver bars going for $19.60 an ounce right now and rounds going for $19.65.

Will someone please put a stopper over the garbage disposal!!

It's down $1.12 @ $18.60 so far overnight and it's been as low as $18.41

I'm afraid of what it might look like when I wake up later.
    Holy crap, it took a extra cup of coffee to get this mornings 24 hour chart. Not surprised, but seeing it is a different thing.

Maybe gold a silver will reverse and head north to blow past their all time highs, then blow past those highs to a adjusted for inflation new high

****, I didn't follow my own damn advice. I said I was gonna wait for one more push down, and I got too antsy and bought already.

Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    ****, I didn't follow my own damn advice. I said I was gonna wait for one more push down, and I got too antsy and bought already.
    Man I think we are on the top of a wild ride to the bottom

Quote Originally Posted by Robert FGoens View Post

It sure doesn't look good. But it's just part of that roller coaster ride. I just hope it goes back up before I run up against one of my deadlines, versus my goals.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

We'll see. My next scale in price is the low 18's. If it goes below that, I'm gonna lose it. Lol

LOL... On top of the bottom? Funny. Because I don't need to cash in my chips yet, and I figure I won't until the whole economy has gone into armageddon, I kind of like the excitement - and appreciate a whole new chance at buying some really cheap silver soon. $10 silver, anyone?
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    We'll see. My next scale in price is the low 18's. If it goes below that, I'm gonna lose it. Lol
    Dude, I think we are going way deeper than 18.50 , now I'm not saying I would of predicted that when you made your call. But after the last few weeks and seeing no bounce , not even a suckers rally , this don't look good. It's a good thing if your not all in or even half in, just a chance to buy. I'm personally not buying above 15.00 until things start looking up again , something other than a dead cat bounce or sucker rally . If gold dips under 1000.00 , my 2.5 gold Indian collection will be getting some love if silver isn't under 10.00 to 15.00 by then.

I think it's fun to watch, there's no better entertainment than watching the "all in" guys freak out, I know some people on here put off replacing roofs and stuff on their homes to buy more silver , I feel bad, but most of those same people acted like I was book burning or sleeping with their wives when I mentioned I sold some silver in the 40's, so I don't feel to bad , they did imply I gay and what not for really no reason other than I publicly admitted selling some pysical. Oh well , I hope they brought some silver pots to add to the stack they can use to position under those leaks .

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    LOL... On top of the bottom? Funny. Because I don't need to cash in my chips yet, and I figure I won't until the whole economy has gone into armageddon, I kind of like the excitement - and appreciate a whole new chance at buying some really cheap silver soon. $10 silver, anyone?
    Did you see the fl story on Home sale prices? I didn't research the facts , but it did sound promising. I looked at a 30k house on my lunch break the other day, I could almost cash that without digging to deep. Block home with terrazzo floors, have you ever seen the color terrazzo fully polished ? It's so slick , I bet if I brought it, and had tha floor repolished , I'd need the renters to sign something to keep from getting sued, but man it's cool looking if re finished correctly , but slicker than frog snout

Makes ya wonder how there's ways a scam. Housing then silver 2011, healthcare and oil. Always something and then they repeat it when we forget about it.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.