Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

New 1000 ounce physically delivered Silver contract

Thread: New 1000 ounce physically delivered Silver contract

Default New 1000 ounce physically delivered Silver contract

I don't post the links that you ask for because it would be a waste of my time, you know that, that is what you are trying to do, and I have already pointed out that anyone can use a search engine to look it up on their own.
    Shelley, on another topic you said you don't post links. http://forums.silverseek.com/showthr...596#post245596

But on this thread you did somehow manage to post a web link.

"I have already pointed out that anyone can use a search engine to look it up on their own" .... how ironic.

You are a hypocrite and, according to your own statement, a trader who is too stupid to understand large trades.
    http://forums.silverseek.com/showthr...138#post245138
    Last edited by tom1000000; 21st June 2013 at 15:32.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as tom1000000 are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved.

Is there any truth to the rumor that those 1000-ounce bars of silver will be available by the end of the year for no more than $4,000 ???
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Is there any truth to the rumor that those 1000-ounce bars of silver will be available by the end of the year for no more than $4,000 ???
    I think it is unlikely that Silver will be going down to $4 an ounce by then, but I would never rule it out. Anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    I think it is unlikely that Silver will be going down to $4 an ounce by then, but I would never rule it out. Anything is possible.

Lol. Say when you mean the Paper kind.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    Lol. Say when you mean the Paper kind.

Laugh all you want fool, but whatever the spot price is, that's what "we" pay for our physical Silver, plus the premium. Just like when it was at $49, $40, $30 and now $20.22.

If it drops to $10, we'll pay $10 plus the premium and if it should drop to $4 then that's what the physical price will be, plus premium. Just like it was ten years ago.

And if retail buyers can't find any $4 Silver with a decent premium, then they should buy one of those new 1,000 ounce COMEX contracts and take delivery for a song and dance cost wise and have it delivered to one of several US mints that melt down your physical bars and convert them into one ounce rounds or smaller sizes for a realistic price.

Stop whining and order some Silver from and American dealer or buy Gold.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!