Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Holy Bejesus! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Holy Bejesus!

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    Methinks they swapped a diminishing value of Paper, for another form of diminishing Paper, and they got it wrong! Or did they get it right? Who knows? Who cares? Only time will tell, anyway. One things for sure; they didn't buy bullion. And even if they did, it had Wolfram in the middle. It amuses me, you think you are the wizard. You don't know any more, or less than the rest of us, Matthew Shellster!
    Unlike some here, I don't claim to know 'more' than is easily available to anyone who knows how to use a search engine. When working in the markets, I am a big fan of truth and honesty. Unlike some I dismiss fairy tales that have no basis in facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Unlike some here, I don't claim to know 'more' than is easily available to anyone who knows how to use a search engine. When working in the markets, I am a big fan of truth and honesty. Unlike some I dismiss fairy tales that have no basis in facts.

Half the Silver ever mined in History has been consumed, and the price is half the price it was 18 months ago. Dismiss that Silver Futures "Market" joke, why don't you?

Your "market" is a joke, Matthew, and that's a fact!

Half the Silver ever mined in History has been consumed, and the price is half the price it was 18 months ago. Dismiss that Silver Futures "Market" joke, why don't you?
    Your "market" is a joke, Matthew, and that's a fact!
    If that is a fact, then why in the world would you invest in the Silver market? Or maybe you could explain why you are so much more knowledgeable than the arbitrageurs who make their living off a one cent difference between physical spot Silver and the futures price? I think you should probably get a job as an investment advisor if you are that much of a financial wizard.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    If that is a fact, then why in the world would you invest in the Silver market? Or maybe you could explain why you are so much more knowledgeable than the arbitrageurs who make their living off a one cent difference between physical spot Silver and the futures price? I think you should probably get a job as an investment advisor if you are that much of a financial wizard.

I do not invest in the "market". I invest in Silver. Physical. I am waiting for the manipulation in Silver to stop. I am waiting for justice to prevail, and for the criminals to be prosecuted and jailed. And, when that happens, there will be price discovery. I could be waiting forever, but I care not.

I do not invest in the "market". I invest in Silver. Physical. I am waiting for the manipulation in Silver to stop. I am waiting for justice to prevail, and for the criminals to be prosecuted and jailed. And, when that happens, there will be price discovery.
    Well stated, my good man, well stated.

I could be waiting forever, but I care not.
    Well I care.
    I'd even pay or do volunteer work to see the bankster criminals exterminated from the planet.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

I could be waiting forever, but I care not.
    Me too!

Well I care.
    I'd even pay or do volunteer work to see the bankster criminals exterminated from the planet.
    Me too. Go figure. Either way I'm good. I would like to see this blow up in the face of the manipulators, and of course Matthew.

I do not invest in the "market". I invest in Silver. Physical. I am waiting for the manipulation in Silver to stop. I am waiting for justice to prevail, and for the criminals to be prosecuted and jailed. And, when that happens, there will be price discovery. I could be waiting forever, but I care not.
    Someone who invests in something but doesn't understand that they are involved in a Silver market probably had their net worth fall by six dollars yesterday. And, there was broad based price discovery yesterday, unfortunately some of the loons who don't understand the market were quite upset that it went against them.

I can't help but wonder if Bejesus is a greater or lesser demon in the kabbal.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    I can't help but wonder if Bejesus is a greater or lesser demon in the kabbal.
    Would be wiser had he used the F word or cussed his dead mother than spew that one

Considering Mattew Shelly gave it much thought before choosing that particular word doesn't make it any better
    Last edited by slimsilvershady; 21st June 2013 at 19:46.

Quote Originally Posted by slimsilvershady View Post
    Would be wiser had he used the F word or cussed his dead mother than spew that one

Considering Mattew Shelly gave it much thought before choosing that particular word doesn't make it any better
    Slim, your all freaked out because you lost money in the baseball card market , all your rAre rookie cards didn't pan out , now your a big boy and your little coin collection isn't panning out .

Here's a hint about the markets. Sell at or near it's all time high, I got blasted in 2011 when I said I was selling some. I wasn't going to post the link you sent me of your silver hoard , but your bitterness over your coin collection loosing its value , and your out right temper tantrum on Matt , cause every knows when your lil coin collection loses value it's Matt's or someone else's fault, not your fault for not selling at its all time high, you must of been cheated by someone ! Well , I'm posting the link

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M-Izlew4TPI

That seems to be the theme , lets clown anyone who sells in the 40's then acted amazed it didn't go higher , and scream foul, rape, and I was cheated or am being cheated.

Back up the truck, soon you won't be able to buy silver at any price , they will have a fee just to look at it
    Last edited by Robert FGoens; 21st June 2013 at 22:20.