Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Holy Bejesus!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Holy Bejesus!

Default Holy Bejesus!

JPM bought a boatload of Gold recently and today they are getting the sh*t kicked out of them! Oh wait. They are manoobulating the market. Right?
    Last edited by Matthew Shelley; 20th June 2013 at 11:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    JPM bough a boatload of Gold recently and today they are getting the sh*t kicked out of them! Oh wait. They are manoobulating the market. Right?

They bought Paper Gold, Matthew!

P-A-P-E-R!

No worries. They will either gain, or be reimbursed.

"Holy Bejesus!"

I hope you don't kiss your mother with that mouth of yours matthew shelley.

Quote Originally Posted by slimsilvershady View Post
    "Holy Bejesus!"
    I hope you don't kiss your mother with that mouth of yours matthew shelley.
    She passed thirty years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    They bought Paper Gold, Matthew!
    P-A-P-E-R!
    Really? So major league financial professionals don't understand how the markets work, but someone who thinks that a market is worth 50% more than it's current price does?

Methinks mr. wizard needs a little more knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Really? So major league financial professionals don't understand how the markets work, but someone who thinks that a market is worth 50% more than it's current price does?

Methinks mr. wizard needs a little more knowledge.

Methinks they swapped a diminishing value of Paper, for another form of diminishing Paper, and they got it wrong! Or did they get it right? Who knows? Who cares? Only time will tell, anyway. One things for sure; they didn't buy bullion. And even if they did, it had Wolfram in the middle. It amuses me, you think you are the wizard. You don't know any more, or less than the rest of us, Matthew Shellster!

Silvers going to $350 oz next Monday. Sell your house and car then sell the silver Tuesday for $12 oz.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by duneyman jr View Post
    Silvers going to $350 oz next Monday. Sell your house and car then sell the silver Tuesday for $12 oz.

I didn't realize the Federal Reserve was going to fall over and break it's fecking neck, as soon as next Monday. I will have the popcorn ready.

Quote Originally Posted by duneyman jr View Post

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    I didn't realize the Federal Reserve was going to fall over and break it's fecking neck, as soon as next Monday. I will have the popcorn ready.

Hell, I am going to party like it's $19.99

I am listing 2 extra cars for sale right now....