Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Post your evidence of Market Manipulation here - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Post your evidence of Market Manipulation here

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Really? Show us some "evidence" that has facts to back it up that can be independently researched. Not just the big stories from the people who like to circulate the fairy tales. Because when I try to look up your's or tom's 'hard' evidence, all I can ever find is fantasies told by people who are Silver sellers and are illogically bullish or minor Silver holders who are trying to support their long positions.
    Shelley is a dumb f#$k.
    1) He has never even provided one relavent web link to support his statements. I have provided evidence. Shelley has provided zero evidence.
    2) He has admitted that as a trader he is too stupid to understand "large trades": http://forums.silverseek.com/showthr...138#post245138
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as tom1000000 are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved.

There are two perspectives to the qn on the credibility of the manipulation story

The Criminal Perspective: This is where you need direct evidence and not circumstantial ones. Standing from the position of Andrew Maguire who has heard traders admitting it and know the inside out, he definitely can declare them guilty if he is the judge. But for us who have not seen the stuff and only hear the talk, before an officual court hearing to bring the evidence to court and the defendents to defend themselves, we have to hold the technical judge view of innocenceuntil proven guilty because it has not gone on trial yet.

Investment perspective: This is where you use your common sense to figure out how likely the gold and silver are manipulated. You need probabilty and not absolute ways of thinking to guide yourself. There are a lot of circumstantial evidence. My favourite circumstantial evidence is the sale of annual production amount of silver within 5 minutes. This is what we know and have seen for sure, many many times. And how likely is that due to uncoordinated sale of traders, a matter of pure coincidence, only on the down side and never on the up side, is a matter of common sense judgeent.

Investment is not a criminal trial and you do not need beyond a reasonable point of doubt. All i know is they have all the motives to manipulate the price down, and hundreds of circumstantial evidence pointing in that direction with class action filed, that I find the manipulation claim much more creidble than fiat currency maintaining value in my bank account, and hence explaining my decision to convert my fiat to metals. And even if the manipulation, in a remote chance happened to be completely bogus, our investment will still be bailed out by the fundamentals of metals and make a lot of money. The Chinese I know who are in the bullion business in China buy into the manipulation story. They literally see how price plung as investment demand roar. They do not believe the official public account of gold in U.S. seeing how gold flows from west to east and similarly they suspect a lot more in the Chinese public account which the Chinese government hides. In short they have the same view as Eric Sprott without communicating to each other directly on this issue. Quite insightful from a third persepctive where I look into this..
    Last edited by Warlord; 21st June 2013 at 12:25.

Quote Originally Posted by tom1000000 View Post
    Shelley is a dumb f#$k.
    1) He has never even provided one relavent web link to support his statements. I have provided evidence. Shelley has provided zero evidence.
    2) He has admitted that as a trader he is too stupid to understand "large trades": http://forums.silverseek.com/showthr...138#post245138
    I don't post the links that you ask for because it would be a waste of my time, you know that, that is what you are trying to do, and I have already pointed out that anyone can use a search engine to look it up on their own.

You have regularly provided things that get passed around from kook to kook, but are not able to be independently verified. And you keep posting a link to one of your nonsensical posts. You are really working extra hard on the gibberish to try to make me look bad. You are right, this is beyond pathetic.

Wink Now don't be rash, instead think long and hard before responding.

So in three short weeks you go from posting this thread...
    Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    Post your evidence of Market Manipulation here
    Come on, let's see it from some credible sources.
    a thread where plenty of credible sources which defined the manipulation were quoted for you the requester,
    where it all went ungraciously unacknowledged by you chroNick,

to the next point of your mental progression as evidenced by your next hubris filled rant...
    Everything is Rigged, Get Over it!

I am inserting a link to that thread in this thread to document your obvious (yet lacking here) response to the evidence presented to you in this thread.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Thumbs up I expect that this thread will collect evidence of all types.

http://thefinancialphysician.com/wp-...igna062413.mp3

In the audio linked above, starting at 8:00
    is a bit of anecdotal evidence from

explaining the why of the manipulation.

"No free markets anymore, it's just manipulation."
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Exclamation When Mr. Butler alleges UNDENIABLE PROOF, you should not scoff at it.

"Simply put, the new law of supply and demand has the price determining supply and demand and not vice-versa as it should be. This may sound like a game of words at first blush, but it goes to the heart of the matter. When price determines how much is produced and consumed, instead of supply and demand being the determinant of price, that’s just another way of describing price manipulation. All our laws against manipulation and the restraint of free trade are aimed at preventing an artificial price from coming into existence. That’s because it is well-known that an artificial price will adversely impact production and consumption and cause overall harm to society. An artificial high price must lead to over-production and under-consumption and an eventual price crash, while an artificial low price must result in an eventual shortage and price explosion.

There is undeniable proof that the recent price action on the COMEX in gold and silver is the new and manipulative version of the law and supply and demand. There was no big increase in production or weakening of demand for gold or silver leading to sharply lower prices; instead the price decline, due to speculative selling of futures contracts, is determining what will be produced and consumed in the future. Speculative selling on the COMEX has resulted in prices low enough to threaten mine production and encourage increased demand (especially investment demand).

Think of how crazy that is – speculators on the COMEX are dictating what amounts real producers and consumers will make or use. Far from being a matter of semantics, this goes to the spirit of the law of supply and demand. It’s just that we’ve come to accept it. Worse, since our regulated futures markets were created for the purpose of allowing legitimate hedging and there is little to no actual hedging occurring (who hedges production below the cost of production?), this is a double-whammy for legitimate producers; not only do they have no input in the price determination process as they should, but they are also are damaged by it. Futures markets are supposed to “discover” prices following the worldwide interplay between real producers and consumers, not dictate prices to those same real world market participants."
    Theodore Butler - July 5, 2013

A lower supply and higher demand creates a higher price is just so old school.

The lower the supply, the lower the price fits in with the new paradigm, IGNORANCE is STRENGTH.
    Obama is President.

Gold never falls because it's real money , not paper money that you can't buy anything with. Silver is real money also , and in this environment will only go up because everyone wants gold and silver , not dollars . You can't buy anything wit dollars , no one wants them

Attn: OP.

Perhaps the following is more your style of an answer? What you are seeking?

I Have Two Vaginas: The Story Of How I Found Out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2TNhUuuUKE
    The Biggest Blackhead? Umbolith? Belly button lint https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyxzEDObRUw
    Casting a Fire Ant Colony with Molten Aluminum https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGJ2jMZ-gaI
    9 Ft Shark Eaten by Unknown Sea Creature https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKyn6dEMHKA
    Injecting Hydrogen Peroxide into tick full of blood https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCOOULOL1vU

Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    Come on, let's see it from some credible sources.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc9Me4qFZYo

How about Blythe Masters admitting she and her cohorts do exactly that, but would not say who they were doing it for (FEDERAL RESERVE BANK and U.S. Treasury).

Quote Originally Posted by broox419 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc9Me4qFZYo

How about Blythe Masters admitting she and her cohorts do exactly that, but would not say who they were doing it for (FEDERAL RESERVE BANK and U.S. Treasury).

What did she admit to doing other than being a very large commodities broker and maintaining storage vaults for precious metals at different locations around the world?

Are you expecting some broker to provide a detailed list of customers and their transactions for your scrutiny? How about California Savings and loan publishing your checking and savings account activity on a weekly basis?
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!