Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Post your evidence of Market Manipulation here - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Post your evidence of Market Manipulation here

Quote Originally Posted by slimsilvershady View Post
    1. Could going enormously long manipulate the market?
    2. Have they lost control with China taking delivery?
    3. How many times before have they gone enormously long?
    Matthew, please don't waste your time responding. I'm looking for ideas from other than you. Thanks.
    You're right! You should be looking for ideas from guys like tom, who make things up in their heads and "guarantee" them as "facts".

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    That's easier said than done.

First there are position limits, so you can only buy so many contracts.

If you could buy all you wanted, you still have to buy them from someone else or find a willing someone to take on a new short contract for each new contract you want to add.

Which with all this buying in a hurry would drive the market up and at your expense, because in all probability as soon as you slowed down, so would the market and you'd be on the hook for all those high priced long contracts when the price started to fall.
    You didn't mention hedging. The big banks and investment firms have no limits, they are hedging, and exempted from limits. They are the long and short of it.

1. Could going enormously long manipulate the market?

2. Have they lost control with China taking delivery?

3. How many times before have they gone enormously long?

Matthew, please don't waste your time responding. I'm looking for ideas from other than you. Thanks.
    Matthew, please don't waste your time responding. I'm looking for ideas from other than you. Thanks. Please leave Tom out of it. It's your time that I don't want to see wasted.

Lightbulb The big banks controls the fedgov which controls the regulators.

You didn't mention hedging. The big banks and investment firms have no limits, they are hedging, and exempted from limits. They are the long and short of it.
    Yes slimsilvershady, you are exceptionally correct, but seriously don't expect that to register with the Kool-aid drunks.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    You're right! You should be looking for ideas from guys like tom, who make things up in their heads and "guarantee" them as "facts".
    Once again(man, this is getting old), Tom has always showed the proof to back what he says.
    You, nothing. Not ever.

You, mr. shelley, are the one who makes things up and offers only words(lies) here. Members continue to ask for proof from you, but you have failed to provide it every time.

Your quest is taking an ugly twist.
    Give it up already.
    Last edited by SilverBlood; 19th June 2013 at 22:04.

Just because your a big bank or investment firm doesn't mean you are exempted and it's a no limit ball game.

However, your talking about pushing the price higher with long contracts and most of the hedging is done by selling, not buying.

No one complains about these big boy's having too many long contracts that are being hedged and they are not going to drive the price higher by owning Short contracts.

I don't believe miners hedge their future production by going long, they hedge it by selling it, which is going short.

So it's not in the cards for hedging to take over the market place with long contracts. We can't expect these people to cut their own throats when they are the ones stuck with the short contracts that would suffer from the gains made off of their long contract hedging bets.

Not that I would ever try that market, but It seems like the lower these prices go the more short contract holders would want to get out with a winner and jump on the other direction and let the little guys take the heat.

But what the hell do I know, I bought some Silver at $4 and watched it go to $49 and now it's at $21.16. That's why I bought and hold, It's a volatile market and a crap shoot at that. And like everyone else, I have no idea why these guys do what they do to make money in commodities.

But the real issue is not the Long or short contract holders, the general stock market or even the condition of the US Dollar. The 800 pound gorilla in the game is the derivatives market and no one has any idea what that will do to any and or all markets and currencies.

So I'm hanging onto many different assets and currencies and hope that if that Sh!t bomb explodes, I won't be completely buried in crap.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBlood View Post
    Once again(man, this is getting old), Tom has always showed the proof to back what he says.
    You, nothing. Not ever.
    You, mr. shelley, are the one who makes things up and offers only words(lies) here. Members continue to ask for proof from you, but you have failed to provide it every time.
    Your quest is taking an ugly twist.
    Give it up already.
    No he does not show proof, and what he says is never searchable. I don't put up links to things that are easily searchable because it would be a waste of time on behalf of someone who is making things up, like tom. Prove that things I say are lies. Not going to happen. I have been professionally involved in metals for over thirty years, I don't go along with the common fakery I have regularly seen, starting with the Hunt brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    No he does not show proof, and what he says is never searchable. I don't put up links to things that are easily searchable because it would be a waste of time on behalf of someone who is making things up, like tom. Prove that things I say are lies. Not going to happen. I have been professionally involved in metals for over thirty years, I don't go along with the common fakery I have regularly seen, starting with the Hunt brothers.
    No. You're aren't even close.
    In reality, evidence of manipulation has been submitted many times over. And not once yet have you proven the evidence false.

You just keep coming back saying how Tom and everyone else are full of fairy tales and that you waste so much time here. Haha if you chose to refer to hard evidence as "fairy tales", that's your choice.

Matty. Nice try... same ol bluff

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBlood View Post
    No. You're aren't even close.
    In reality, evidence of manipulation has been submitted many times over. And not once yet have you proven the evidence false.
    You just keep coming back saying how Tom and everyone else are full of fairy tales and that you waste so much time here. Haha if you chose to refer to hard evidence as "fairy tales", that's your choice.
    Matty. Nice try... same ol bluff
    Really? Show us some "evidence" that has facts to back it up that can be independently researched. Not just the big stories from the people who like to circulate the fairy tales. Because when I try to look up your's or tom's 'hard' evidence, all I can ever find is fantasies told by people who are Silver sellers and are illogically bullish or minor Silver holders who are trying to support their long positions.

Cool If the childish distractions are over, maybe we can return to this thread's topic.

Here's some circumstantial evidence.
    These metals price trashings always happen a week before options expiry (and not after).

Product Calendar for Silver Options
    Contract JUL 2013
    Product Code SON13
    First Trade 08/01/2008
    Last Trade 06/25/2013
    Settlement 06/25/2013

Hopefully one day we'll look back upon this period with satisfaction of knowing that the bankster scoundrels were finally made to pay for their conspiracy.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K