Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Rather than the Silver Correction be Hated, it Should be Embraced.

Thread: Rather than the Silver Correction be Hated, it Should be Embraced.

Default Rather than the Silver Correction be Hated, it Should be Embraced.

I can't understand why some people hate those who call a correction in the market, or think the price will go down..... Well actually I do understand, but it's extremely immature and unwise to do such a thing.

Price fluctuations are normal. Some days silver will go down. Some months, and some years, silver will go down. It is extremely rare, or impossible for any asset class to go up in a linear fashion every single day. Corrections in any secular bull market asset class is not only normal, but always healthy. The last thing we want is a parabolic curve up. Parabolic price movement to the upside always results in a crash and instability. The price action following the parabolic crash is often a lot more random and choppy. It spooks a lot of new silver investors out of the market because there is no trend, and people become more hesitant to see lower prices as buying opportunities and scale in. Do you know what that means for you, as the silver investor? It means when and if you cash out of your silver, it's ultimately lower prices for you, because silver investors get spooked out easier.

Most asset classes tend to have a 30 - 60% correction every other year. Silver had a nice big correction in 2008/2009, which led to the big move up to $40 in 2011. This correction was long overdue since the move went to $8 and change, to $50. That's an astronomical 5.5X move up in only 2 years. That caused quite a lot of damage to the market, so this sideways/downward consolidation is absolutely necessary if we want to see higher prices and a stronger market in the future. It is absolutely necessary to cleans the market. It's like a forest fire which cleans out the underbrush of a forest, so that it can start from a new foundation and grow a long stronger.

Do not fear or hate this correction. Embrace it. Silver will be a lot higher in the future as a result of this. Let silver do her thing and find her equilibrium.

The first thing that comes to mind is that the price suppression is not a correction, rather just the opposite.

The next thing that comes to mind is that you must not really have silver chroNick, otherwise you'd not be so smugly pleased with the price going down.

Comparing the criminal kabbal "market" manipulation to a forest fire clearing out the underbrush...
    is that from voodoo economics, or did you make that crap up all by yourself?

Then after reading your last sentence, the final thing I thought about your post is... you're really stupid.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

I'm stupid? And I believe in voodoo economics? You must not understand basic economics of how price is a function of supply and demand. The demand is drying up this year from the slowdown of China. Money printing isn't the only thing that moves silver.

I'm happy to see silver go down because it means I can accumulate at lower prices, and I believe the more it goes down, the more it will go up in the long run. You obviously can't understand that, and you accuse me of being stupid because you can't see another perspective and learn to disagree without name calling.

I dunno man.. From the way you behave, you behave, I wouldn't be surprised if you were a bald 40 year old guy that lives in his Mom's basement working at a dead end rent-a-cop security job for University of Phoenix eyeing the young boys. You are unfortunately socially inept and have no friends since you can't even learn to disagree with someone.

Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    I'm stupid? And I believe in voodoo economics? You must not understand basic economics of how price is a function of supply and demand. The demand is drying up this year from the slowdown of China. Money printing isn't the only thing that moves silver.

I'm happy to see silver go down because it means I can accumulate at lower prices, and I believe the more it goes down, the more it will go up in the long run. You obviously can't understand that, and you accuse me of being stupid because you can't see another perspective and learn to disagree without name calling.

I dunno man.. From the way you behave, you behave, I wouldn't be surprised if you were a bald 40 year old guy that lives in his Mom's basement working at a dead end rent-a-cop security job for University of Phoenix eyeing the young boys. You are unfortunately socially inept and have no friends since you can't even learn to disagree with someone.
    1) Stupid (an adjective) is not a name (a noun).
    2( I'll admit that 'Stockholm Syndrome' did come to mind, but that'd require you to be an unwilling victim.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    The first thing that comes to mind is that the price suppression is not a correction, rather just the opposite.
    The next thing that comes to mind is that you must not really have silver chroNick, otherwise you'd not be so smugly pleased with the price going down.
    Comparing the criminal kabbal "market" manipulation to a forest fire clearing out the underbrush...
    is that from voodoo economics, or did you make that crap up all by yourself?
    Then after reading your last sentence, the final thing I thought about your post is... you're really stupid.
    Let's see. If the price of Silver falls by $4, that would mean that your net worth would collapse by a total of $12, and your sock drawer would be quite angry. I can understand how upsetting that would be to you.

Default Is 2 years of embracing corrupt manipulation enough for you?

chroNick, after reading your posts for the past couple of years, I realize that I was wrong in characterizing you as stupid.
    You are in bed with evil.
    It's just that the two mental conditions are so similar, that I was fooled.

Extrapolating the first well defined rising trend line (May 2005 - May 2008 ), silver should be $45 $1.
    Extrapolating the second clear rising trend line (December 2008 - June 2010), silver should be $42 $1.

Considering the excellent fundamentals of the physical silver market, $17 makes absolutely no sense to anyone but kabbal minions.
    IMO this past two years of slowly falling manipulated prices has just ended.
    At this point any so called correction should put the price in the mid $40s for starters, and indeed should be embraced.
    With the recent revelation of JPM's possible PM hoarding, by Mr. Butler, what I'm thinking makes even more sense, doesn't it?
    End of my analysis.
    Last edited by silverheartbone; 14th May 2015 at 10:28. Reason: fixed inadvertent May 2008) smiley

chroNick, after reading your posts for the past couple of years, I realize that I was wrong in characterizing you as stupid.
    You are in bed with evil.
    It's just that the two mental conditions are so similar, that I was fooled.

Extrapolating the first well defined rising trend line (May 2005 - May 2008 ), silver should be $45 $1.
    Extrapolating the second clear rising trend line (December 2008 - June 2010), silver should be $42 $1.

Considering the excellent fundamentals of the physical silver market, $17 makes absolutely no sense to anyone but kabbal minions.
    IMO this past two years of slowly falling manipulated prices has just ended.
    At this point any so called correction should put the price in the mid $40s for starters, and indeed should be embraced.
    With the recent revelation of JPM's possible PM hoarding, by Mr. Butler, what I'm thinking makes even more sense, doesn't it?
    End of my analysis.
    For years I thought Ted butler was the man when it came to Silver.

Well he lost all his credibility when SLV came on line, since he boldly claimed there wasn't enough Silver in the world to fund it. That proved to be wrong by hundreds of millions of ounces of Silver and we still have no idea how much more is available.

I wish he wasn't wrong, but the reality speaks for itself.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    For years I thought Ted butler was the man when it came to Silver.

Well he lost all his credibility when SLV came on line, since he boldly claimed there wasn't enough Silver in the world to fund it. That proved to be wrong by hundreds of millions of ounces of Silver and we still have no idea how much more is available.

I wish he wasn't wrong, but the reality speaks for itself.
    I've never thought of Mr. Butler as anything other than a man who spends an extraordinary amout of time meticulously researching the silver market.
    If his latest information is correct, then the current prices for silver in USD are the lowest that they will ever be again.
    If his latest information is wrong, then nothing will change, and the entire silver market (especially the producers) will continue to be victimized.

Is all that you have to indicate that Mr. Butler is incorrect about the silver market, is the existance of the SLV ETF?
    The SLV physical stash is just as believable as the 8,044 metric tons of gold in Fort Knox.

I've never thought of Mr. Butler as anything other than a man who spends an extraordinary amout of time meticulously researching the silver market.
    If his latest information is correct, then the current prices for silver in USD are the lowest that they will ever be again.
    If his latest information is wrong, then nothing will change, and the entire silver market (especially the producers) will continue to be victimized.

Is all that you have to indicate that Mr. Butler is incorrect about the silver market, is the existance of the SLV ETF?
    The SLV physical stash is just as believable as the 8,044 metric tons of gold in Fort Knox.
    In your case it's easy to not believe anything that would indicate a mountain of Silver that the SilverSellers keep telling you doesn't exist.

It confirms your belief system that Silver will run dry at any time just like the SilverSellers have told you for so many years.

What a bunch of con artist and what does that say about you.

Everyone is telling fibs about their Silver stores, buy more Silver while you still can.

OMG one of the big banks has amassed several hundred million ounces of Silver and is going to make a long run, buy Silver while you still can.

If SLV and all those other Silver ETF's around the world are really empty because Silver is about to run dry, how did this bank manage to amass several hundred million ounces that doesn't exist?

Face facts, Butler said there wasn't enough Silver to fund 129 million ounces in that ETF, yet ETF'S around the world contain several times,that 129 million, not to mention the stories of this major bank holding several hundred million ounces.

Plus since 2006 when Butler said that 129 million ounces didn't exist. Retail buyers have purchased at least twice that amount in American Eagles and Maples, not to mention a huge amount of generic Silver rounds and bars.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!