Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

My Bottom Prediction - $18.50 to $19.50 - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: My Bottom Prediction - $18.50 to $19.50

Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    What a load of BS. $10?
    I didn't say it , but now , I wouldn't doubt it either.

I highly highly doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    What a load of BS. $10?
    Takes your breath away, doesn't it?
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Congratulations to chroNick for predicting this.
    I was thinking silver wouldn't go below $24, but here it is under $20.

chroNick tell us your next prediction so we can plan accordingly.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as tom1000000 are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved.

If the world financial markets do not figure a way to negate the derivative fiasco, it well take all markets down with it and in a hurry. Except maybe the funny money of all things. Ten Dollar Silver might be a high for that year. I don't believe the governments are tied into these derivatives, so they wouldn't be affected, just every thing else with a figure attached to it. We just have to hope calmer heads prevail and put a halt to the derivatives fiasco and treat it like an illegal drug and "JUST SAY NO".

What difference does it make if a thousand different financial organizations around the world are in the red for some ungodly quadrillions worth of fiat. Not even Obama can bail out any bank with those kinds of debts. So how would that effect the world currencies or would it at all? I'm sure there are a sh!t load of theories about how everything would turn to dust at the same time, but is that necessarily true. After all it's just a bunch of idiots that took out insurance policies against anything and everything for pennies on the Dollar. How would that really impact our ability to take our Dollar bill and go buy a cheap loaf of bread at Wal-Mart?

I mean really, the amount of fiat in the world is absolutely peanuts compared to the amount of money tied up in potential derivatives payouts, that could not be paid if these banks were using currencies that were Zimbabwe inflated. Well maybe then, but only then. But why ruin the entire wealth of any and everything when you can simply tell all those poor slobs, sorry but it was a bad bet and won't be payable. So lets just get on with life the best we can and all go buy our loaf of bread at Wal-Mart.

But while we're at it, I'm going to double or triple my stash of Silver at $7 or less, if it actually falls that low and my wife let's me of course . AND I really hope like hell I never get that opportunity and not because my Dollars are not worth anything!!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Silver: Will it drop to $10/ounce?

Because the producers can't produce physical silver under $20,
    and Mr. Tulving ran out of physical silver to sell at around $20,
    I think that no physical silver will be generally available to the public under $20,
    no matter what valuation Rothschild's CME paper scams proclaim.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

But while we're at it, I'm going to double or triple my stash of Silver at $7 or less, if it actually falls that low and my wife let's me of course . AND I really hope like hell I never get that opportunity and not because my Dollars are not worth anything!!

Very few coin shops are gonnna sell you silver for $7.00 when most are stocked with $25 -$35 silver.

Those who own $5-$10 silver from the 1980's - 1990's are few and far between.

I would only sell at $7.00 if thats what it took to keep alive for a few more days.

Otherwise, ain't nobody getting a discount.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Because the producers can't produce physical silver under $20,
    and Mr. Tulving ran out of physical silver to sell at around $20,
    I think that no physical silver will be generally available to the public under $20,
    no matter what valuation Rothschild's CME paper scams proclaim.
    No kidding? So Silver is no longer a byproduct of Copper mining? When did this change? And why didn't anyone tell me?

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    No kidding? So Silver is no longer a byproduct of Copper mining? When did this change? And why didn't anyone tell me?
    Because you one of them kabbalsters

chroNick, would you be able to tell us your next predictions?
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as tom1000000 are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved.